Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:12 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 29, 2010
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2008 Roll no.: 4323Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Red.Hawk has a spectacular aura aboutRed.Hawk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
I don't think it is conspiracy.The extremists attacked the Qadyanis on the basis of Islam.To them Qadyanis should be diminished as they violate Islam.They have foreign powers on their back so the extremists hold an idea that hurting them means hurting foreign powers.So i believe they did;
"aik teer se 2 shikar"
are you from any intelligence agency to declare who has the back of foreign hands? please avoid such sweeping statements...be a bit responsible while writing posts

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

we are saying muzakrat with those who are among us....this situation is creating hatred among genral public...ths situatiion is making more trouble in our trible areas where these ppl are influencing trible leader we need to hv muzakrat with those leaders so that we can convince them not to help but to pull thm out dnt gv thm shelter do social bycot.....n believe me wen we stop treating every pathan as terrorist everthing will b ok
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

sana when did i say,they performed a good deed?i'm also a humanbeing so i condemn them.I just spoke the minds of Extremists,what they think right.You started convincing me instead of attackers.I'm not here to justify anyone.Oh i didn't know that you need proofs in discussion.I'm speaking what i get and it is an open secret that foreign powers support them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Hawk View Post
are you from any intelligence agency to declare who has the back of foreign hands? please avoid such sweeping statements...be a bit responsible while writing posts
If i'm not wrong,here is going on DISCUSSION!I posted what i thought,i'm not declaring or imposing my thoughts on others.Sorry i didn't know,here is not freedom of speech!

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: merged
Old Sunday, May 30, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Atleast one thing is proved after this painfull incident that pakistani nation is united inspite of all religious, sectarian, ethnic, regional,cultural and social differences. And this is the main strangth against war on terror.
The day, this union of pakistani nation is broken, that day will be the victory day of the terrorists who want to damage the country.
ZINDABAD PAKISTANI NATION.
Old Sunday, May 30, 2010

wind will become famous soon enough

Aoa,

Yes u r right,United we stand divided we fall.

One thing is clear that Pakistan youth is fully aware of the situation.. our friendly neighbours India and Afghanistan and their allies (Mosad) all are bent to destabilize Pakistan in every possible way...

Our dear govt should increase the Budget of Police...the internal security meaures should be made strong.so they can tackle these attacks efficiently...

Pakistan itself become a victim of war on terror,rather an ally.Pakistan should set its prority,its land and people comes first.Iran also shares its border with Afghanistan but such things did not happen there...

And last resort, May Allah have His mercy on us,and give us competent leaders backed by PIOUS ,learned,expierenced group of people...

Regards,
Old Sunday, May 30, 2010
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

wind your last remark is everything!Yes we just need sincere and competent leadership.
Old Sunday, May 30, 2010

mashal khan will become famous soon enough
Default Targetting Qadyanis : Is it a conspiracy against Pakistan?

may be,but tell you one thing that nowadays the movements of ahmadis against islam has been raising.They were and are the sect of islam which constantly claiming the khatme nabuwat,moreover,they are diverting the simple and innocent muslims towards their sect by giving wealth and luxouries of life,,,being a pakistani i strongly condemn this coward act but ahmadis must be not be freed enough to preach their religion by the force of wealth and other material stuff...

i have heared that many multi nationals and nationals companies,which are the assests of ahmadis,the earn money is useing against the pure islam..so we all should be aware from this their this act...
Old Sunday, May 30, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default why govt not announce financial support?

insident in lahore is a great consiparacy against pakistan but i think
this is examination of pakistani nation

some important questions whose produce after attacks are
1- why govt not announce financial support for the victim, this is not hypocracy?
2- performance of media is not confidenceable
eg all chenal break this news
78 afrad maray gaay
what a great tragedy ? on road accident media say 20 jan bahaq or shaheed
but in current attack media rule is unacceptable, media language is immoral

3- representative of ahmadi says india cannot involve in this case,
but a question in the name of ahmadi representative
how can he give this statement without proof?
Old Sunday, May 30, 2010
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

HAH,whenever blast occurred in masjid,army area...we have no clue who behind this........but this time blast in Qadiyanis Aibadat Gha we activly find persons..what this....if muslim die then our police says we are searching...but when non muslim die they actively find them... Why???i dont understand
Old Sunday, May 30, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

the Tragic incident,which once again derived international attention towards pakistan.It seems an international plot against this nation and that intends to
to destabilize the country by establishing justifications for getting it blamed internationally.It is being aired that security agencies reportedly warned about such attacks,but it is thousand pities,that no pre-emtive measure against such credible reports was taken by the incumbant government.We,being muslims have ot been saddled with the task to make mince meat of those who do not believe in Islamic injunctions;on the contrary we have been directed to follow our belief and let others do their's.
This was not an accidental myhem,rather it was a preplanned and well brainstormed violence,which should have been precluded by security forces.
The Following User Says Thank You to Riaz Ahmed Alizai For This Useful Post:
wind (Monday, May 31, 2010)