Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:51 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 08, 2010

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

agreed iran has weapon of oil but my dearest bro v have such huge resources of natural minrels wat do u think y every one is intrested in balochistan? we have largest coal mine largest gas resources we just lack hard work n struggle Allah has given every thing to this nation but unfortunatly we are unable to utilize thm.
yea every nation has its own standing startigecally speaking we are need of america not america our need we v dunt provide him way its army in afghanistan will die with hunger n lack of amunition we are supply line of them biggest point of sorrow is that we are serving thm like they are our need but reality is they need thm.
u talked abt y every trerorist belong to pakistan this is reaction of the actions of america the behaviour they use to hv with "PAKIS" thier this is reaction of innocent detainees
who are our enemies its clearly narrated in quran yahood o nasara tumharey dost nahi ho saktey.....u talk abt enemies who are taliban????? y u forget role of musad rw cia ??
Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
we have largest coal mine largest gas resources we just lack hard work n struggle Allah has given every thing to this nation but unfortunatly we are unable to utilize thm.
sis when u utilise them, then u may refer us to these huge untapped resources.
at the moment we dun hv them virtually.and we r dependent on outside help.

Quote:
v dunt provide him way its army in afghanistan will die with hunger n lack of amunition we are supply line of them biggest point of sorrow is that we are serving thm like they are our need but reality is they need thm.
u know the whole world community at large does what america reports.the world media opinion is shaped by the US.aap unka raasta band karo phir dekho k aap k sath wo kya karte hen.they wl impose upon us so much sanctions through UN and other organizations that we wl start to die of starvation.no country wl dare come to ur rescue.u wl be isolated internationally.i suggest u to plz opt international relations and international law and try to understand the dynamics of the international politics.

Quote:
u talked abt y every trerorist belong to pakistan this is reaction of the actions of america the behaviour they use to hv with "PAKIS" thier this is reaction of innocent detainees
they do it for their own security reasons.they know that if they gave flexibility to pakistanis , this community can destroy american peace as hv they destroyed that of their own land (pakistan).and they dun know which pakistani is a terrorist and which not.

Quote:
who are our enemies its clearly narrated in quran yahood o nasara tumharey dost nahi ho saktey.....u talk abt enemies who are taliban????? y u forget role of musad rw cia ??
i know that the word of ALLAH says that they cannot be our friends.but Quran does not say at any place that they r our enemies and kill them whereever u see them or compel them to accept Islam.

CIA, RAW, MUSAD???
what ur ISI did in india a few years back.u fotgot it??
these intelligence agencies penetrate into every country.our ISI is also no exception.try to strengthen ur ownself to defend urself from the conspiracies of these agencies.rest assured they operate every where across the world and they take advantage of the weaknesses of their enemies.

Quote:
u talk abt enemies who are taliban????? y u forget role of musad raw cia ??

during afghan war neither did the US know nor were we aware of the fact that these developments are going to entangle our future.at that time if we had not sided with the US, the USSR was going to launch an attack upon us in search of warm waters and spread of communism.we cud not afford it.as communism recognizes no religion.and they cud hv easily made our pieces and occupied our ports like karachi and gwadar.that cud hv been even worst scene than this one at present.
who did know at that time that we were breeding monsters (terrorists) who wud endanger not only our ownself but also the world and most importantly our religion ISLAM.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, June 08, 2010 at 10:18 PM. Reason: posts merged

1st of all being a law student i he already read int. law
n 2nd thing we were threaten we will pull u bk to stone age....stone age na bijli na pani na ata na gas...we r already in that age wat worst can b happen to ordinary man??????????? only fudral class will be affected not 92% ppl of pakistan my dear bro our nation is already suffering worst nothing more bad can happen to thm....by the tell me terrorism increased after america start protectinh itself or decreased how many innocent becam victim of so called war of terror??
u mean america is right to hv this attitude towards us???bcz of suspiscion they can declare anyone terrorist its set principle of law everyone is innocent until proven guilty how many suspects are proved guilty???
yea v r not using thm utlizng thm bcz of our govt self intrest we are rather intrested in rental power plants not in utlizing our own resources
n belive me if sanctions r imposed our ordinary man wll not b effected..n one more thing
RAZIQ Allah ha rizq ka wada us ka hai himat n efforts hmara kam hai so kuch taaawakal uss k zat pey b.
n believe me i hv read international law n internationl relations after reading thm i realise we hv to make our own history we should apply studiess of these subjects but keeping in mind ground realities n ground realities r not those which westren media potrays
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana_krn View Post

Quote:
n belive me if sanctions r imposed our ordinary man wll not b effected..
only this is what the can sanctions do?
apko pata he k jab hum pe sanctions lagee to jo inflaton ab he is se b 100 % zyada ho jayegi.government servants ki salaries reduce kardi jayengi defence ki zaroorat ko poora karne k liye.aur sab se zyada ye ghareeb awaam hi bhook aur pyaas se mar jayegi.aap kya kahti ho madam k ye international sanctins and isolation sab kuch b nahi????hahahah.vey amazing reply.i can discuss this at legth about what more the sanctions and isolations can deliver.

Quote:
RAZIQ Allah ha rizq ka wada us ka hai himat n efforts hmara kam hai so kuch taaawakal uss k zat pey b.

bilkul.i agree that ALLAH IS RAZIQ.
but He acknowledges wisdom too.
Holy Prophet (S.A.W) compromised with jews and christians of Medina.hv u studied the charter of Medina?if u hv not, plz do go through it.u wl understand a lot of lessons from that Muslim-Jews pact.this is our best guidance.

Quote:
ground realities r not those which westren media potrays
is this not a ground reality that the terrorists mostly belong to Pakistan and the whole world is worried about them?
aur b to muslim countries hen.57 muslim countries hen.par sirf in terrorists ka taaluq pakistan se hi q??? kya hen ground realities?tel the world and impress them wid logic and evidences.

i agree mostly terorists r frm here but wat r the basis of terorism? y they becam terorist terorism can not be abolished they way u r saying terorism will be abolished by eleminating the factors root cause of terorism n most imp cause is poverty our lower n lower middle class is badly suffring frm it n mostly ppl r frm these classes i agree ppl like faisal shehzad are there to but y they turned to terorists try to think over that too.
yea i agree muslims have so many lessons in that pact but do u know y that pact was made bcz muslims were not in power at that time n wen they atained power they fought like ghzwa badar wen they know they laack in everything war equipments in number infact in every thing enemy was stronger n had edge.
2ndly am not saying go n ilana jihad kero no but atleast raise ur voice protest to kero.... iman ka bad tareen drja hai jb app dil main b burai ko bura na khao...kmzkm apni zuban sey glat ko galat keh do. n this is wat i xactly mean u should record ur protest in strong words intl. law never allows to hv surgical strikes drone attacks infact international law protect soverignity of a state... not put question marks on it. we have international court of justice y dunt v go thier y v can not protest v can do that through our diplomates

kiyani will become famous soon enough

@ QAU

How we can say that terrorists belong to Pakistan?
If the answer is

Their nationality…..
It should be because foreign agencies give them heavy amount, innocent people don’t know for whom they are working.

If their appearance ……

It should be because there is no difference in the exterior of English and Pukhtoon, both have white skin, parallel eye color, and similar hair shade, as far as language is concerned it is not hard to become skilled at local languages.

If we say that because they are challenging the writ of our government …….

It should be because they are not anxious to Pakistan, they don’t think about Pakistan because they don’t belong to Pakistan.

When was this so called terrorism begun in our tribal belt?

If they are… these tribal people are terrorist then why they protect Pakistan in 1965?

If they are terrorist then why this conflict begun after American war against terrorism?

If we say that because they belong to Pakistan that is why they are terrorizing their own country then the questions are:

Is India is not a terrorist country promoting terror in Kashmir?

Is America is not a terrorist country as its forces are killing innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Is Israel is not a terrorist country as it is consuming the Muslim community in Palestine?

Having a strong intelligence network, the undertakings of terrorist activities in the supremacy of US, I think it’s a biggest joke going on?

It means it’s the intelligence failure of US intelligence.
If the questions are:

Why the terrorists belong to Pakistan?

Why this land is constructive for them?

The answer is simple foreign forces have encouraging environment to engender terrorists from this region. Have you forgotten several Indians were captured having Pakistani passport illegitimately? Why they got it? Just for the sake of promoting terror campaign by the name of Pakistan. Why the people linked with US embassy trapped by the Islamabad police with heavy ammunition? Why American diplomat caught by the security forces from sensitive area of Pak-Afghan border? Doesn’t u see the photographs of Indian Gurkhas soldiers combating in swat and FATA with our defense force?
These are the facts that can’t be deserted. Government neglects these particulars and statistics just because of its own wellbeing not for the nations concern.

The question why the foreign forces creating terrorism in Pakistan?

Because it provides them countless benefits:

Weakening the country’s internal security,

• Shattering social fabric,

• Promote sectarian and ethical differences

• To give rise to rebellion movements,

• And finally breaking apart of Pakistan.

Pakistan is facing all such problems mentioned above. It is now quite clear that Pakistan has thrown to fire by none other than US, because strong Pakistan is not in the interest of US, Israel and India. Pakistani forces are facing trained and skilled military in the fighting zone. Weapons and equipment used their revealed that not only Pakistan but the other forces are also getting help both financially and ammunition and much better than that Pakistan is receiving. This is one of primary reasons why this war in FATA is getting protracted and there is no sign of an end anywhere near.

If we analyze last 2 decades of US relationship with Pakistan, it would show us how Washington has played Islamabad time and time again.

• When soviet war ended America imposed sanctions on Pakistan that crippled our economy and had eternal effects on military and social infrastructure.

• Under Pressler Amendment, economic and military sanctions were imposed on Pakistan in 1990, and stopped military equipments contracted to Pakistan worth about 1.2 billion$, even Pakistan had paid for it.

• Additional sanctions were imposed on Pakistan in 1993 under the MTCR (missile technology control regime) for alliance with China on missile technology.

If we survive under such circumstances in the past then, we can continue to exist with much more rigid sanctions in the future.
Old Wednesday, June 09, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyani View Post
@ QAU

1000 questions in just 1 post?
bro plz rehem karo yar.

Quote:
How we can say that terrorists belong to Pakistan?
If the answer is
plz prove that they are not pakistanis.prove that faisal shehzad is not a pakistani.prove that ajmal kasab is not a pakistani.prove that people like Baitullah Mehsud are not pakistanis.

Quote:
Is India is not a terrorist country promoting terror in Kashmir?Is America is not a terrorist country as its forces are killing innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan?Is Israel is not a terrorist country as it is consuming the Muslim community in Palestine?
plz ask these talibans to go to india, israel and the USA, destroy them and liberate kashmir, iraq,palestine and afghanistan.

Quote:
Why the terrorists belong to Pakistan?Why this land is constructive for them?
they hv safe heavens here.the govt is weak.writ of the govt was absent from many of the areas where the military operations hv taken place.we left them at large considering them our heroes, but we did not know that one day they wl be Frankenstein.we kept on breeding them and strengthening them.we did not know that one day they wl bcom so powerful and strong that they wl start thinking in terms of conquering pakistan and imposing their extremist ideology upon the people of this nation.when we provided them a good and breathing space in swat to impose their NIFAZ-E-SHARIAT system and flourish like peacefull citizens but they thought that it was the time the pakistan govt and army had surrendered before them.this temptation drove them to start invading the adjoining areas and acting on their own will and killing shia community with impunity.i think this is enough to answer ur query.

Quote:
The answer is simple foreign forces have encouraging environment to engender terrorists from this region. Have you forgotten several Indians were captured having Pakistani passport illegitimately? Why they got it? Just for the sake of promoting terror campaign by the name of Pakistan
whenever and wherever the insurgencies begin, they provide ur enemies with opportunities to penetrate.ur enemies fund the insurgents and assist them financially and militarily to weaken the state and state apparatus.and i think that the talibans hv provided RAW with enough opportunities to weaken Pakistan and settle its old scores wid us.ok?

Quote:
Government neglects these particulars and statistics just because of its own wellbeing not for the nations concern.
this is extremely sad really.it demonstrates pessimism on the part of u.
i admit that our politicians hv looted our public purse, but brother dunt ever imagine that they are going to sell our country.aur unko pata he k jab tak hamare apno hi log hamari tabahi karne k pechay paray rahengay tab tak hum kisi aur ko kuch nai kah sakte.when we provide the UN and US wid the evidences of foreign involvement in our country, they ask us to eliminate the terrorists first who hv caused u all these sufferings.agar hamare apne hi log foreigners ko bula k un se help le ke pakistan ko destabilize karen to hamen ye chahye k hum pehle un apne hi logon ko khatam karen aur phir dekhte hen k kon maayi ka laal baahar se aa k hamen meli aankh se bhi dekhne ki jurrat karta he.is waqt hamare apne log hi gadaar ban gaye hen.aur gadaar ki saza mout he aur bus mout.no discount.

Quote:
To give rise to rebellion movements,
jab tak aap khud kharaab na hon tab tak koi b baahar se aa k apko kharab nahi kar sakta.aur kuch log peson ki khatir bhi buht kuch karne ko tayar ho jate hen bhai sahb.

Quote:
because strong Pakistan is not in the interest of US, Israel and India.
i request u to plz explain this at length.give sound arguments plz.keep the conspiracy theories apart and come up with some logic.

Quote:
If we analyze last 2 decades of US relationship with Pakistan, it would show us how Washington has played Islamabad time and time again.
yes, here i agree.pakistan shud learn some lessons from this.

Quote:
If we survive under such circumstances in the past then, we can continue to exist with much more rigid sanctions in the future.
no brother, in past these sanctions were not so strict as they wud be in this case if we are declared a terrorist and a pariah state.u can't imagine the loss of this business. and i may also remind u that we were not alone to be sanctioned.india was also sanctioned.
The Following User Says Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
Noor.Faiza (Wednesday, June 09, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Beggars can't be choosers.

I fully endorse QAu point of view.

mis sana you are giving emotional and dissuasive arguments. We were on the verge of bankruptcy, had IMF refused to help us. We are just champions of words, 63 years mein load shedding ka masla solve tou kar nah sakay hum aur baat hu rahe hai USA, India Israel se war ki.

What a Utopian thought!

We cant survive isolated, and we cant afford to go eye ball to eye ball with international forces unless we become economic, educational and intellectual powerful
fromQAU (Wednesday, June 09, 2010), Noor.Faiza (Wednesday, June 09, 2010)

Dear invincible i time n again said we should protest wen i said go n start war?
2ndly my point was same we are not in position to do so plz read me all posts n thn comment
i said we canot do so bcoz of our govts intrest we are not willing to protest our gvt will not do so wen said start war?no sir i never said that i was just arguing on point y govt is not willing n intrest of common man
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Can beggars even protest? not at all.

first n formost we need to be financially independent,only then our lips can be unsealed to utter words of protest.

Regards.
fromQAU (Wednesday, June 09, 2010)