Sunday, April 28, 2024
03:53 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, June 07, 2010

kiyani will become famous soon enough
Question Why govt does not state that foreign forces are encouraging terror?

Why the government not legitimately state that foreign forces are encouraging terror campaign in Pakistan?

Peace has been bust

My present is stumbling

Peeping into my future

My heart is trembling

My soul is shivering

And my nation is dying…..!

War against terrorism has assumed an ugly shape in Pakistan. It was an American war but with the evil plan of America it has been shifted to the Pakistan. The facts show that they are not real Taliban. They are CIA, RAW, MOSSAD Taliban. And their organization is called Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan (TTP). They are creating disorder in our country. Their endeavor is to strike at the foundations of Pakistan. They are fighting with our armed forces in Federal Administered Tribal Areas and Swat. As well as they are promoting intimidation in Baluchistan. They terrorize the sardars of local areas and constrained them for their help, if they counter them, it is not difficult for them to execute them or make them captive for their own profit. They are callous, cunning and nasty in their behavior. They slaughter local people as well as soldiers. They don’t care that who is at their target. Now Pakistan is being indulge in international terrorists’ activities with the propagandas by the foreign media. No on asks the international peacemakers that who has started so called war against terrorism….

Our government declares off and on that there is no foreign hand behind terrorism in Pakistan, in spite of the fact that foreign forces are involved in destabilizing Pakistan.

If there is no foreign hand behind this interior incergency then question arises:

• Who provides them ammunition?

• Who skilled them?

• Why American forces extract from the border area when military operation started in FATA?

• As NATO forces are deployed at Afghan border and have sturdy intelligence association then how the movement of Taliban across the border is possible?

• During operation Rah e Nijat and Rah e Rast our military leadership got valid evidences of Indian involvement in these areas then why ISPR and our government don’t provide these particulars to the national and international media?

This is not 1971, this is 2010, media is vibrant now, government and ISPR have to take the nation into confidence in opposition to this foreign aggression, because international media is spreading propaganda against our armed forces, if defensive actions are not taken, the whole system will collapse.sad:
The Following User Says Thank You to kiyani For This Useful Post:
Shooting Star (Tuesday, June 08, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Kiyani your post is very thought provking but there is a term used in international relations and that is called DIPLOMACY.
The diplomacy is not allowing the gov. to openly blame some countries who are aiding the terrorists to keep balance in the foregin relations. It is a delicate task to handle.

@ Sociologist PU

yes it should be, but i think this should be appplicable to both sides. Security of our national interests and benefits should be our first priority.

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

dear kiyani right of objection is granted to those nation who never secrifice for thier dignity n self respect....not like us who on one telephone call surenders n take u turn frm thier policies
v r not dared to say stop attcks to our land drone attacks r insurgency a crime in international law n v ourselves r inviting thm come n hit us....we didnt ever raised our voice wen india threaten us of doing surgical attacks soo how u xpect such protest frm our govt.
Old Tuesday, June 08, 2010

In such a condition, as a nation what we can do?

as a nation we can do alot....but need to be united if as a nation we can force govt to restore judiciary we can do alot....jst need to show such spirit as we show in cricket world cups.... raise ur vioce at every forum
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation excuse me all;

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana_krn View Post
dear kiyani right of objection is granted to those nation who never secrifice for thier dignity n self respect....not like us who on one telephone call surenders n take u turn frm thier policies
v r not dared to say stop attcks to our land drone attacks r insurgency a crime in international law n v ourselves r inviting thm come n hit us....we didnt ever raised our voice wen india threaten us of doing surgical attacks soo how u xpect such protest frm our govt.

itz not easy to not respond to the phone calls u r referring.
At the moment Pakistan is in a position from where it can easily be declared a terrorist state.mumbai attacks and newyork times square abortive attempt are the recent examples of the terrorists belonging to Pakistan.we have half of the Khyber Pakhtoonkhwah province full of terror infrastructure.now the southern Punjab is increasingly becoming the hub of the terrorists.it looks like our military operations have also been producing nothing.our dialogue wid these terrorists has already failed.the terrorists who hv destroyed the world peace belong mostly to Pakistan.wot is this??? Don’t u think that this is too much???the contemporary international law can easily be moulded against us.the world community can come together to declare us a terrorist state and impose sanctions upon us and take itself the the responsibility to deal wid these terrorists and attack our those parts of the country which have been the catchment areas of the terrorists????

A country needs to be so much responsible that it shud not be the cause of instability for the whole region and the world.why almost all the terrorists belong to Pakistan in one way or the other?

Even then the whole world is wid us.their sympathies and military and financial aid and moral support all are wid us. I think that the Pakistan governments have really been excellent as far as the diplomacy is concerned.we have made it clear to them that itz not the whole Pakistan but only some parts of the country which hv bn producing these terrorists and we ourselves hv bn striving hardest to exterminate them.we hv shown it to the world that the terrorists hv their own extremist and terrorist ideology that stands not only against Islam but also against our national values.our diplomacy is going really well.

Now what may our government and diplomats do in a situation which is going totally out of our control at the world forums???? Every one blames us as terrorist.what can we do except compromising with the demands of the world players???

Angry

well i reallly dunt agree with u we are declared terorist...green passport at foreign airports is treated like proved terrorist...u forget wat hapened with our parliamentarians at american airport???still u think world is with us am sorry if think so u r highly mistaken.....wat u think world had declared iran a terrorist n is destroyed
my dear bro countries servive with self respect n dignity not as we are paid servants who take dictation frm america whose policies are decided not in our country but outside of country .
iam sorry dear may be u disagree but i hv all the rights to think the way i like
Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010), Shooting Star (Tuesday, June 08, 2010)
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana_krn View Post
well i reallly dunt agree with u we are declared terorist...green passport at foreign airports is treated like proved terrorist...u forget wat hapened with our parliamentarians at american airport???still u think world is with us am sorry if think so u r highly mistaken.....wat u think world had declared iran a terrorist n is destroyed
my dear bro countries servive with self respect n dignity not as we are paid servants who take dictation frm america whose policies are decided not in our country but outside of country .
iam sorry dear may be u disagree but i hv all the rights to think the way i like

i did not say u that u shud agree wid my viewpoint.u may disagree.
and as far as iran is concerned, it is not a home to terrorism.
plus we dun hv oil like iran which we cud easily use as a weapon in our hands to compel many countries like china, russia, india and many other countries including European ones to abide by and compromise wid our demands.these countries depend on iran for their industrial growth.if iran is sanctioned fully, these countries wud suffer more than wl Iran.Ahmedinejad openly says that ”IMPOSE SANCTIONS UPON IRAN IF U CAN.”.
but what does Pakistan hv through which it may compel other countries or make other countries dependent upon it??
The dynamics of international politics are very complex and every country has its own standing in world politics.
I did not say that the countries shud not possess self-respect and dignity. But u shud know that this nation (pakistan) wl have to do a lot for being counted among the most responsible and respected nation-states of the world.our government is trying really very hard.and I strongly believe that it is going well.at the moment it is in our own betterment to exterminate all the terrorists from our country and make ourselves a cause of world peace not world tension.
The Following User Says Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
Noor.Faiza (Tuesday, June 08, 2010)
40th CTP (OMG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by css2011 View Post
totally agree

that's the purpose of enemies of Pakistan..they want to portray a bad image of our army and declare us a failed state...
who are the enemies?
terrorists?
or america?
do u know who is our enemy???
first plz tell me.and then i wl answer ur queries?