Sunday, May 05, 2024
02:35 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 02, 2010

Maroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the rough
Default What can a policeman do if seniors force him to take bribe?

My dear prince,
I tried my best in my past service to be an honest police officer and Alhamdulillah I was successful completely. I thought many times to resign but managed my self to do my duties on my own way but really the system is very powerful to stop some one to be honest so there is a need to change our departmental system completely .
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  579

fidamah will become famous soon enough

police can not survive without bribe.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Monday, August 02, 2010 at 07:47 PM.
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 486

dr.ali.zaidi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
First of all a Policeman should be honest...policemen themselves are corrupt..im telling you a real incident...my brother'car had been stloen by some unidentified persons at the time when he was offering Friday prayer...my brother wanted to lodge an F.I.R against those unidentified persons..but he told us"Policemen were reluctant to listen his complaint..they asked him"2 kilo Grapes to le k aayen pehle Manager sahib"..now tell me who gave them such orders????were their officers wanted to eat those grapes??its very funny but really a pathetic situation...Mr Chisti an honest policeman should try to change the existing system and if he cannot then he must leave this profession..
Regards
Well.. let me tell you that Police is nothing but the reflection of society. Your Police officers come from the same school which produces doctors engineers and managers.
Most of us who complain about police misbehiour may prove to be more mischievous if placed in police department.
I have seen many people criticizing police severely but on the other hand trying desperately to get a police job or get one for their closed ones.
The reason why every finger is raised towards police is because its duties are more overt than any other department. If a police constable takes ten rupees or 2 kilo grapes as in your case, the victim utilizes all its energies to criticize police at every platform. Contrary to this, the force generals mint billion in shape of kick backs. I deliberately mentioned army officers here because they are posed to be some divine and holy figure to the commons. A clever use of 'power of propaganda'.
If we want to improve our police then we would have to put confidence in them and make pride of a country along with provision of better living and working environment and above all 'give them respect and make them feel that we are counting on them'
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.ali.zaidi For This Useful Post:
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Tuesday, August 03, 2010)

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

Well, I have witness many police officials who are honest, but serving in "KHUDDAY LINES" that is where they are thrown when do not fulfil the thirst of corrupt police officers. Corruption is found usually from Constable to DSP. An honest policeman cannot survive in Police Station and Field Duties. They continue to get transferred from one place to another. However, real honest policeman who is ready to serve anywhere he is posted are also there. Corruption is due to circumstances, and now it has become habit.
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Tuesday, August 03, 2010)