Friday, April 26, 2024
05:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
I totally disagree with your views. It was not only Geo but all the channels aired the brutal incident of Sialkot and formed a common opinion against the brutality. Its coverage forced the govt machinery to act stern measures against the mob and provided a solid evidence to the courts.

Secondly, if Geo aired this incident similarly Indian channels also covered the brutal incidents of India than what is the difference? We compare Pakistan with India so in your posted video both have same views then what is wrong there?
I did not mean to blitter Geo tv rather in my context there is a word that is "Media" which undoubtedly throws light over all tv channels.

As far difference between pakistani and indian media is concerned,Take a look at their role.Pakistani media highlighted the sialkot issue more than other countries.
Do u know how many girls are raped daily in USA?
How many times ,we do watch it on foxnews?
What about moist,why they are partially presented?
Why indian media used the most notorious word,taliban for those who were beaten the sialkoti boys?
How many times,do you see Georgia's issue?
Thousands of people ,are being killed in kashmir,palestine and sudan,How many times,your so called independent media,have aired?
Are they aliens or humans?
Have they other organs?
do they have different physical structure?
Are not they muslims?

Think of it.

I am not in favour of such incident rather it is me who suggested to friends that those who have been arrested ,must be hanged till to death,so that culprits take their example into account before committing such a henious crime in future.

Regards,
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

@ Waqar Abro

Pakistani media highlighted the sialkot issue so all the culprits are behind bars. It was due to media that even DPO is nominated which will ultimately pave the way for Rule of Law in the country. USA is a developed country and we can’t equate them with Pakistan in any matter it will be injustice to place both equally. We have no access to US media completely except CNN and Fox and perhaps there will be such coverage about internal issues.

Similarly Indian media has no access to our land; on cable air only entertainment channels are aired. These channels are manipulating our culture and tradition which shold be avoided. Your points are totally off topic; we don’t have access to internal affairs of other countries through media. Who watch Geo in India and USA I think its transmission is not allowed to be aired in these countries through cable or people must have no interest to watch out.

@Unsolved Mystery

Government is strong enough to curb the undue interference of media but both have joined hands together. I do accept the immaturity of media but it is doing its best for the nation and democracy. You should differentiate between State and government there is great difference between them. Judiciary is proper mechanism and it is not out of control so far, as for as army is concerned it is part of government not a separate organ of state.

Gordon Brown (when he was premier) has apologised "profusely" after he was caught on microphone branding a woman who spoke to him on the campaign "bigoted" check this video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/9fPSKxmMfqU

P.S: Media is playing a positive role but it is still not mature enough. It will take to groom so we can’t deny its role in the affairs of country altogether.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
@ Waqar Abro

Pakistani media highlighted the sialkot issue so all the culprits are behind bars. It was due to media that even DPO is nominated which will ultimately pave the way for Rule of Law in the country. USA is a developed country and we can’t equate them with Pakistan in any matter it will be injustice to place both equally. We have no access to US media completely except CNN and Fox and perhaps there will be such coverage about internal issues.

Similarly Indian media has no access to our land; on cable air only entertainment channels are aired. These channels are manipulating our culture and tradition which shold be avoided. Your points are totally off topic; we don’t have access to internal affairs of other countries through media. Who watch Geo in India and USA I think its transmission is not allowed to be aired in these countries through cable or people must have no interest to watch out.
First of all,my points were not off the topic rather they were highly concerned wth it.
As far access to the channels is concerned,are we living in dark age?
This is global world,everything is on your finger tips,if one is well educated he who needs not to wait for any access to watch out other countries channels.
My question was simple,Why our media,has made the sialkot issue as more brutal than kashimiri and palistinian victims?
In addition,there was a reporter of dunya tv namely imran who recorded the whole story,was not a part of such dumb people who were watching the show silently?
http://www.youtube.com/v/RlVz6vtVlXY

in the above posted video,the journalist met with the retaliation,why he was merely dealt badly? You can prognosticate it.
All people were declared as crimnal who were present there but a journalist of dunya tv was declared as lion who brilliantly covered the whole story,why?
Does a journalist have special right?
Why did not he do anything?

Dear,it is a biggest conspiracy ever,hatched by pakistani media with the help of foreigners to let down our value,status and image.
there are many things happening in karachi,queta,peshawar and in some other cities of our country which are yet to be shown on media.

There are countless muneebs,who are waiting for justice in some parts of the countries but they havenot been presented ever.

Mutiliated bodies are found daily in karachi,have they ever been appeared on media that who were they,what was their fault,by whom they were treated brutally.

Justice has been dilevered to those faultless brother by airing their clips on tv screens?
Would u call it justice,if perpetators are arrested just because of media?
Why dont our media,say that Khoon ka badla khoon?
Justice dena hay un dono bhahiyon ko tu latkao sary aam saari lougon ko jo tamashai thy,jo involve thy aur ek misaal kaim karo ta k future men koi ese jurat na kary.

Regards
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
First of all,my points were not off the topic rather they were highly concerned wth it.
As far access to the channels is concerned,are we living in dark age?
This is global world,everything is on your finger tips,if one is well educated he who needs not to wait for any access to watch out other countries channels.
I did not mean that we are in dark age rather it is matter of interest people watch the programs of their own country which match their cultural and traditional values. People are more interested in internal affairs of their own country as compared to the internal problems of other countries.

Quote:
My question was simple,Why our media,has made the sialkot issue as more brutal than kashimiri and palistinian victims?
Sialkot issue was latest and breaking news, it became a national issue whereas Kashmir and Palestine issues are still in news. Didn't you observe when Pakistani media personnel visited the area during Gaza crisis? Talat Hussain was in freedom flotilla, Hamid Mir and Asima Shirazi visited Gaza. Pakistan journalist always faced dangers while covering in sensitive areas.

Quote:
In addition,there was a reporter of dunya tv namely imran who recorded the whole story,was not a part of such dumb people who were watching the show silently?
in the above posted video,the journalist met with the retaliation,why he was merely dealt badly? You can prognosticate it.
All people were declared as crimnal who were present there but a journalist of dunya tv was declared as lion who brilliantly covered the whole story,why?
Does a journalist have special right?
Why did not he do anything?
Sialkot incident was filmed by two journalists, Bilal from ARY and Imran from Dunya. They were interviewed by BBC and they asked the same questions. In reply they said we could rescue the boys by calling police which was already present. They were also threatened by mob to stop filming the incident but they said, it was our professional responsibility to cover the incident and due to their bravery this barbarous incident is highlighted.

Quote:
Dear,it is a biggest conspiracy ever,hatched by pakistani media with the help of foreigners to let down our value,status and image.
there are many things happening in karachi,queta,peshawar and in some other cities of our country which are yet to be shown on media.
There are countless muneebs,who are waiting for justice in some parts of the countries but they havenot been presented ever.
Mutiliated bodies are found daily in karachi,have they ever been appeared on media that who were they,what was their fault,by whom they were treated brutally.
I agree with your views but media is not government nor it has power to solve the problems of people with Alla din's lamp. Media air the issue which is filmed so there are numerous acts of barbarity but the remain dormant because of non coverage. I wonder why people question media for justice what is the task of government in present of such state machinery, secret agencies, police and resources.

Quote:
Justice has been dilevered to those faultless brother by airing their clips on tv screens?
Would u call it justice,if perpetators are arrested just because of media?
To some extent, watch the clips in which the mother of Muneeb and Mughess says its only media and CJP who is sincere with us and I don't trust govt.

Quote:
Why dont our media,say that Khoon ka badla khoon?

Quote:
Justice dena hay un dono bhahiyon ko tu latkao sary aam saari lougon ko jo tamashai thy,jo involve thy aur ek misaal kaim karo ta k future men koi ese jurat na kary.
Media did its work now its the responsibility of Govt. to punish the culprits by transparent investigation through courts.
40th CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 664

striver will become famous soon enoughstriver will become famous soon enough

@ Crown Prince

I will wait till the official verdicts from SC are published publicly and then will get back to you on this thread. As of now, police is charged with neglegence of duty but the mob is yet to be charged with anything because as the event unfolded, it was the retaliation from the mob against those 'hafiz' brothers who killed Bilal and other brother.

Because I personally do not think that retaliation against the crime can in itself be charged with murder charges but lets not talk in the air and wait for the verdicts and wait for the report of Justice Kazmi and DIG Mushtaq to be declared publicly.
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

I hope you will be aware of the report published in The News last saturday about the killings of these two innocent brothers, what's the reality behind the brutal killings.

Please check Ansar Abbasi (The Investigative Journalist THE NEWS) at http://www.thenews.com.pk/28-08-2010/National/1738.htm
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakk For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, September 02, 2010

Maroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the rough
Default Executed two brothers at DPO Sialkot’s behest: Accused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakk View Post
I hope you will be aware of the report published in The News last saturday about the killings of these two innocent brothers, what's the reality behind the brutal killings.

Please check Ansar Abbasi (The Investigative Journalist THE NEWS) at http://www.thenews.com.pk/28-08-2010/National/1738.htm
Dear sakk,
Plz see this,

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...tml#post209501
The Following User Says Thank You to Maroof Hussain Chishty For This Useful Post:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

I despise those minds who labelled them criminals without having solid proofs.

Lynched brothers were not criminals:
inquiry By Nasir Iqbal

ISLAMABAD: Justice (retd) Kazim Malik who investigated the case of two brothers lynched by a mob in Sialkot on Aug 15 has said in his report that the boys were not robbers or hardened criminals and not a single case of mobile phone snatching or robbery was ever reported against them.

The sealed report was opened on Wednesday before a Supreme Court bench.

The bench comprising Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry, Justice Ghulam Rabbani and Justice Khalilur Rehman Ramday had taken suo motu notice of the incident.

Dozens of people clubbed to death Hafiz Mohammad Mughees Sajjad, 18, and Mohammad Muneeb Sajjad, 15, in the presence of eight policemen and also allegedly of former district police chief Waqar Chauhan. The bodies were hung upside down at a chowk.

“I am not in a position to certify that both the brothers possessed angelic character. They might have committed some wrongs during their lifetime, intentionally, unintentionally, innocently or even foolishly, without realising the enormity of their wrongs. But in the given circumstances it can be safely said that they were not robbers, dacoits, hardened criminals, particularly when not a single case of mobile snatching or any other crime had ever been registered or reported against them during their lifetime.”

Justice (retd) Malik said that police personnel present at the spot under the command of the former Sialkot SHO had allowed, rather facilitated, the assailants to attack the two brothers like a pack of hounds.

“Dignity and life of citizens is their fundamental and inviolable right which has been guaranteed under the Constitution” and which could not be taken away or suspended by any government agency, the report said, recommending further investigations by police.

It said the assailants, with active support of the policemen receiving remuneration from the government exchequer for protecting life and honour of citizens, had not only committed the crime of murder and terrorism but also disgraced the victims’ bodies.

The retired judge said the inept and detrimental conduct of the criminal justice system needed reforms, “otherwise the unholy tendency to exercise official authority over and above the law in a self-styled manner may erode the system”.

He said it appeared that a perverted sense of authority had driven the SHO to misusing his official position.

The DPO and SHO facilitated the killings of the two unfortunate brothers hoping that the case might prove a feather in their caps and the incident might be regarded as a crime dealt with successfully and worthy of a place in the category of good police work in their performance sheet, he said.

“It was an ordinary incident in the eyes of local police. The SHO did not reach the spot promptly. The DPO kept sitting in his residence till the two brothers breathed their last. The Gujranwala regional police officer (RPO) reached Sialkot about five to six days after the incident. All these circumstances clearly indicate that it was not an unusual or alarming incident in their assessment. This mindset of the police requires a serious thought,” the report said.

MEDICAL EVIDENCE: It said that Shahjehan Bukhari, the first investigation officer, and Dr Mohammad Farooq, the post-mortem examiner, were liable to face legal consequences for having destroyed and suppressed medical evidence about the murders.

Only 18 injuries on the body of Mughees and 12 on Muneeb were recorded when both the deceased had sustained countless injuries all over their bodies as a result of brutal violence, it said. Their faces had been disfigured but the initial report was written in a manner as if both had suffered a few injuries.

The judge suggested that the bodies be exhumed and re-examined by a board of senior doctors well versed in medical jurisprudence and enjoying a good reputation, failing which ocular account furnished by witnesses would remain uncorroborated.

The court handed over a copy of the report to Punjab Advocate General Khwaja Haris and asked the home secretary for publication in newspapers. However, it said the report should not cause prejudice to the ongoing investigations.

Another report submitted by a joint investigation team headed by Deputy Inspector General of Police Mushtaq Ahmed Sukhaira said 17 civilians and 10 police personnel, including the former DPO, had been arrested because prima facie they appeared to be involved in the incident. Four police personnel are absconding.

The bench asked the new DPO, Bilal Siddiq, to arrest the absconding men and report to the court on Thursday.

It said police should continue the investigation under the Anti-Terrorism Act, present the charge-sheet before the relevant court in accordance with the law and also submit a report to the Supreme Court registrar.

It asked the trial court to ensure expeditious disposal of the case in accordance with the judgment of the 1994 Sheikh Liaquat Hussain case.

The court expressed dissatisfaction with the performance of the newly appointed Superintendent of Police (Investigation) of Sialkot, Nasir Qureshi, who did not satisfactorily answer its questions. “This merely indicates carelessness, knowing well the importance of the case that has brought a bad name both to the police as well as the civil society,” the court said and ordered the advocate general to consider handing over the investigation to others.

It praised Hafiz Imran, the district reporter of the Dunya TV channel who had recorded the incident and was later injured in an attack by unknown people. The court ordered police to provide him protection.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/...uiry-290-rs-06
Gulrukh (Friday, September 03, 2010)

Maroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Executed two brothers at DPO Sialkot’s behest: Accused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
I despise those minds who labelled them criminals without having solid proofs.

Lynched brothers were not criminals:
inquiry By Nasir Iqbal

Dear Brother,

What do you say about the questions in this report?????

Thursday, September 02, 2010
Many questions left open by Justice Kazim

The report submitted by Justice (Retd) Kazim Ali Malik in the Supreme Court regarding the barbaric killing of two brothers in Sialkot has not answered crucial questions related to the incident.
Justice Kazim has, however, held the police responsible for facilitating this murder saying the police not only facilitated but also allowed the mob to disgrace the dead bodies of ill-fated youths.
The key questions —- who killed Bilal, the milkman; what were these boys doing at the spot at 6 in the morning on the fateful day; with whose pistol were the three residents of Buttar village injured and why the family of the brothers took so many days to lodge a cross FIR, have not been answered in the report.
Justice Kazim’s report also completely ruled out the cricket controversy generated by the family of Mughees and Muneeb and did not even discuss this controversy. A quick reading of Justice Kazim’s report shows that the commission had tried to answer the following eight questions:
Whether Shaukat Ali Bhatti, the complainant, put forward an unadulterated version while lodging the FIR No. 437/2010. Whether Mughees Sajjad (18) and Muneeb Sajjad (15) sons of Muhammad Sajjad Butt residents of Hajipura Sialkot were not known to aforesaid Shaukat Ali Bhatti, Bilal, Javed, Imran and Zeeshan previously?
Whether Sialkot police deliberately concealed and suppressed identity of Mughees Sajjad and Muneeb Sajjad at the spot at relevant time? Whether Zarar Butt, complainant of cross case could justify presence of his nephews, Mughees and Muneeb at the spot at relevant time?
Whether Mughees Sajjad and Muneeb Sajjad were criminals? Whether the Sialkot police failed to discharge legal obligations and contributed towards the second part of the incident in which Mughees Sajjad and Muneeb Sajjad had been killed publicly on a highway.
Whether Shahenshah Bokhari, SI/First Investigator of the incident and Dr Muhammad Farooq post mortem examiner destroyed and suppressed medical evidence about the murder of two brothers? Whether the rescue workers attached with rescue station located at the spot did not perform their duty as an incident under inquiry?
One of the most important questions, as to who killed Bilal, the most relevant question linked with the murder of two youths, is missing from the report. Justice Kazim’s report also lacks the answer to the question that what prompted the mob to kill the ill-fated brothers. Moreover, report also carries assumptions of rapid change of mobiles by the two youths, not clearly pointing out the actual reason for this rapid change. The role of Commissioner Sialkot is also missing in the report. The report mentions that father of Bilal concealed facts while lodging the FIR of killing of his son and also depicts that it was done in connivance with the police.
The report shows ignorance about the boys’ identity. To prove that the boys were known to Shaukat and his sons, Justice Kazim says that Shaukat’s sons used to supply milk and yogurt to one Basharat Ali of Hajipura, whose shop was 2-3 acres away from the house of Mughees and Muneeb. And family of the two youths were customers of Basharat since last many years so these boys could have met Bilal and brothers at Basharat’s shop.
The second evidence that Justice Kazim has produced is that when the boys were being beaten black and blue by the mob, there were voices that these boys belonged to Hajipura, Shafi Hospital Street. Justice Kazim questioned how the mob knew about the address of these boys. It is worth mentioning here that according to the villagers and Rescue 1122 officials these boys were nabbed on the spot and were brought to Rescue 1122 office where they were interrogated before the mob snatched them from rescue officials and brutally murdered them.
Even a senior official of Rescue 1122 had told the media that these two brothers had disclosed their identities as friends and not brothers saying one was from Hajipura while the other from some other locality. So the villagers had the knowledge of the residence of the boys at the time of their lynching.
About the presence of those boys at the spot of incident, Justice Kazim says: “What prompted the two deceased brothers to reach the spot early in the morning remained shrouded in mystery. This issue can only be resolved by analyzing and scrutinizing the evidence of both the sides with the yard stick of trial court”.
Regarding the question whether these boys were criminals, Justice Kazim’s report mentions that there has been not a single incident reported with the police against those youths. Justice Kazim also ruled out evidence of a 65-year old woman who was allegedly looted by these brothers saying: “The rival party of deceased boys got examined Mst Ghulam Fatima aged 65, as a witness that 16/17 days before this incident she had been deprived of her gold ear rings by two unknown robbers and that on 15-08-2010 she reached the spot and identified the robbers when their dead bodies were hanging. How can I believe that a 65-year old lady identified the two brothers when their bodies were hanging upside down with disfigured faces? This statement of the old woman leaves no room for a doubt that under some legal advice the rival party attempted to create and fabricate evidence to prove them as robbers.”
Regarding possession of pistols from the two youths, Justice Kazim ruled out any such thing saying there were three different accounts regarding the recovery of pistols which were fabricated by police. The report did not state anything regarding the bullets fired at Bilal and his three fellows and who fired those bullets?
Justice Kazim pointed out that the police, SHO and DPO proclaimed at the spot that “let the boys die as they are robbers”. “DPO Waqar Ahmad Chohan did not bother to reach the spot unless and until killing of the two brothers had been confirmed.”
“I must say here that the assailants killed the two deceased brothers by giving them merciless beating whereas the DPO and the SHO slaughtered them (two youths) with the sword of official position/authority. The DPO and the SHO did not use their head and heart.”
The report also mentions that initially the rescue workers had done their job fairly but later shifted their responsibilities to the police. The role of DCO Sialkot has also been discussed in the report saying he wrote a letter dismissing the stance of the police but did not initiate any inquiry into the matter being head of the administration.

http://e.thenews.com.pk/9-2-2010/page5.asp#;
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maroof Hussain Chishty For This Useful Post:
Gulrukh (Friday, September 03, 2010), Naima Maroof Hussain (Friday, September 10, 2010)

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Dear Maroof,
Let the CJ do his job, Your all questions will be answered in final verdict.

SC dissatisfied over police performance
Updated at: 1548 PST, Thursday, September 02, 2010

ISLAMABAD: Supreme Court (SC) expressed dissatisfaction over police performance in connection with Sialkot Tragedy, Geo News reported Thursday.

Advocate General Punjab Khawja Haris told the apex court that names of all the accused have been put on Exit Control List. He also said it seemed that certain police officials are giving cover to the influential absconding accused.

A three-member SC bench headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Iftikhar Muhammed Chaudhry heard a suo motu case regarding two brothers’ tortured death in Sialkot.

The CJ said if the accused are in the country they should have been arrested by now.

New Sialkot DPO Bilal Siddique told the court he wanted those police officers for the investigations who were not posted in the city before.

Siddique said former DPO has been nabbed and the absconding SHO will soon be taken into custody.

Later on, the hearing was adjourned till September 6.

regards,