Thursday, May 16, 2024
06:16 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, October 03, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Its really hard to understand our nation.
On the one hand,our people are asking for democracy when it happens to come they shout over its process and call Hub-e-Watan Generals for revolution,Do you people know to whom Hub-e-watan Generals we should say?.On the other hand,our people,media,columnist,politicians,and senior Tv anchors are saying that Marshal-law is much better: is this derth of thinking or uneducation?

Before blaming Zardari,why don't you people blame your nation for choosing him for presidency?
Why don't you blame yourselves?
Did Zardari get votes from aliens?
Can a jagirdaar be remained as feudal if you people don't follow him?
Have you all forgotten the same media,columnist,Tv anchors were talking about democracy then why their statements have been changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
With due apology from @Crown Prince and other supporters.

Abstracts from an article of Mumtaz Bhutto

We have Asif Zardari as president of Pakistan. But what are his credentials? None, except his marriage to Benazir Bhutto. What are his achievements? Jiyalas insist he has saved Pakistan by saying “Pakistan khape” in answer to the slogan “Pakistan na khape.” Is it so easy to save, or to break, Pakistan?

What is his reputation? The record contains four murder cases and 13 corruption cases against him, in which he could not prove his innocence in 11 years and feigned illness to avoid appearance in court, thereby prolonging the proceedings. He has now escaped conviction through the unconstitutional and immoral NRO, which has turned out to have been an instant cure for all his illnesses.
He is much better than such politicians who are enjoying their luxurious life in foreign countries and still they are hatching more plots to loot our nations wealth.
He has remained 8 years in gaol.
how many years,nawaz,Altaf ,and musharraf have been sent behind the bars?
I know much better than you the reputation of Mumtaz Bhutto,how he deals with people and how he abuses women rights is not hidden from anyone particularly from those who belong to his area.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, October 03, 2010 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Merged

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold
Default Dear Waqar Abro

Its is not Mumtaz Bhutto alone, If these comments and analysis come out from Mumtaz Bhutto only, one must ignore these comments. Here is a long list:

International media and anlysts
Pakistani media and analysts
Transparency International
PILDAT
Anchor Persons
Opposition and many many more...

Democracy - If People have elected him, they have a right to held him accountable, Criticize him, demand withdrawal. Why their is much annoyance on criticism.

Comparison: You make comparative comments about Zardari, Sharifs, Altaf Hussain. I agree if any of them is corrupt held him accountable, criticize him. I never advocate for their innocence because I know they are not as well.

But for the God sake do justice to your conscience. If Zardari is corrupt call him beyond party affiliations, regional biases and beyond likes and dislikes. Zardari is facing criticism because he is in power and he hasn't deliver, he hasn't abandoned his old legacy.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Its is not Mumtaz Bhutto alone, If these comments and analysis come out from Mumtaz Bhutto only, one must ignore these comments. Here is a long list:

PILDAT
Anchor Persons
International media quotes local media, and we know better local media has started trial of democratic regime and they are playing in the hands of others. Media, analysts and anchorpersons even don't have high moral life then how they blame others? I can fill this thread with numerous scandals of medial persons.

Transparency Int. has lost credibility because its Pakistan based head is highly criticized due to his biased research and reports and all these reports are denied by legislators on the grounds that if there is NAB, NA, SC, and other mechanism of check and balance then why to rely on the office made reports of such orgs who have no credibility due to their biased and partial reports and research work.

Quote:
Democracy - If People have elected him, they have a right to held him accountable, Criticize him, demand withdrawal. Why their is much annoyance on criticism.
positive criticism is essence of true democracy but it should not be negative. Comments from the members can be called criticism rather these are serious blames and slanderous statements against the elected head of country. One should be polite and respectful; you have the right to criticize not to abuse.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:

PILDAT
Anchor Persons

Comparison: You make comparative comments about Zardari, Sharifs, Altaf Hussain. I agree if any of them is corrupt held him accountable, criticize him. I never advocate for their innocence because I know they are not as well.

But for the God sake do justice to your conscience. If Zardari is corrupt call him beyond party affiliations, regional biases and beyond likes and dislikes. Zardari is facing criticism because he is in power and he hasn't deliver, he hasn't abandoned his old legacy.
Don't Misinterpret my context, i am not paid by Zardari to advocate him.
What do u think about Obama?
Why he has not been criticized yet?
Don't you know spoil system in America?
In a nutshell,i was meant to say before blaming Zardari who don't you people blame yourselves for giving your votes to wrong person?
Do you know how international media works?
how many times kashmir issue has been aired by so called international free media?
Pakistan media: give it a damn.it even does not know well about PR and journalism concept prevail in the mass communication.
Anchor persons : you want me to show their videos in which they are puffing cigrates with politicians,dancing with black water agent?
Do you know what mumtaz bhutto did with muhajirs in his tenure?
Opposition or friendly opposition or are u talking about such politicians whose party members had said once they did zinna briza and one of their member theft credit card for buying jewellery.
Brother all are choor koi bhi acha nahi tu phir ek koo hee blame kyu kya jata hay?

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Friends the best answer of this discussion lies in a Hadith in which our Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad PBUH has said that the rulers of you are from you, they will be just like you, if the masses are pious there leaders will be pious and if the masses are corrupt so would be their leaders. So if we want sincere leadership we should try to do good deeds ourselves first. Thats it.

Regards,
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Monday, October 04, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, October 04, 2010), Waqar Abro (Sunday, October 03, 2010)

Arthur will become famous soon enoughArthur will become famous soon enough

Roman and French Revolutions,China's democracy rally and Abraham Licoln's Democracy are also examples of nations.

A Nation chooses the sort of gorvernment.

Muser is on a distinguished road

Here is how the good, the bad & the ugly get elected in our so-called democratic set up and how they are brought into power by party loyalists.

A doctor friend of mine & his influential plus 'educated' family was campaigning & supporting Maulana Diesel in Bannu in 2008, I taunted;

'Tum logo ko iss bande ke ilawa aur koi banda nahi mila tha support karne ko?'

His frank reply was;

'mara hum tu ussi ko support kareinge jis se hame kuch milega'.

And it dawned upon me a practical reality of party politics & the vehement loyalities = )
Ali Ahmad Syed (Sunday, October 03, 2010)

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Dear Crown Prince

When one feel everyone else is wrong then he need introspection. How you can say that he is altogether innocent from corruption?

If he is innocent then why:

He had gone for the immoral, illegal and clumsy deal of NRO
Why the opening of swiz cases is a nightmare for him
Why he couldn't prove himself innocent during 11 years in jail until NRO given him clean chit

Question of his literary competence he even don't know the spelling of GOD and President, what else one can say. I admit that being a nation we are bad choosers, we are illiterate, we are backward and we are third world. But I also believe that we are not so pathetic, we are not subject to such disgrace.

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Just give me an answer, I will love mr,Zardari and this format of democracy.

Why his legal or illegal assets in aborad, why not in pakistan?

Now dont tell me that since ABC have assests in abroad, so he is entitled to do so. Just remember two wrongs doesnt make a right.

Dear waqar,being from interior sindh,You and I know very well how votes are bought and influenced so dont put blame on massess for enthroning wrong person.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Smile i m sorry C P....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Masha Allah bolo and recite the last two surahs. Nazar na laga dena. and thanks for your compliments.

Your views are most welcomed are but avoid personal attacks calling us spoons and shameless people. Frankly, due to some active and dedicated members in others those who have free times, this forum is now one of the most visited site of the country. If we don't make our future but we can't change the lives of others.

Enjoy democracy.
crown prince....

if you are feeling hurt by my comments then i want to say sorry.my comments were not exclusively for you.

i am against personal attacks.and i have never indulged in this kind of activity.But if you have felt any thing bad then remove it.

I have great respect for you.you are a well reputed member here.i am nothing as compared to you.

And one more thing..i think the more i speak here the more i create controversy so from now on i will not speak.

Its bye from me.i dont want to malign the environment of this forum here.

I will surely miss talking with zardari i mean crown prince.
dont be angry again look you have his avatar now.

P.S. never remove it.OK.

Plz mods dont delete my post.it is last one and very important.

Thanks.