Sunday, April 28, 2024
10:18 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Angry musharraf........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Gul Niazi I respect your comments, but dear mate, the thing irritates us the most is, why he has that much greed of power? Why now politics?
I can bet on it, people have senses, visiting the APML launching ceremony with sophisticated arrangements done by Atiqa odho and some other beautiful ladies can bring 5000 people, but this doesn’t mean he has developed vote bank
its not greed for power.

uss ka dil karta ha politics karney ko.karney do na uss ko.

one thing which i strongly detest about musharraf is that he puts his confidence or say throws away his confidence on very useless people.

he is suffering from error of judgement really.

i abhor the presence of actresses around him.i hate him for this sometimes.
i mean atiqa odho and zeba bakhtiar are his cheerleaders now.

what a pity.

it should not be like this musharraf.choose educated man for God's sake this time.

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
he is suffering from error of judgement really.
i abhor the presence of actresses around him.i hate him for this sometimes.
i mean atiqa odho and zeba bakhtiar are his cheerleaders now.
what a pity.
it should not be like this musharraf.choose educated man for God's sake this time.
I agree with you, he just need attraction, see now every channel is broadcasting him and giving little importance to Ex-President and Army Chief, world must be laughing on his foolish comments. Before his announcement of entering into politics, I really appreciated his efforts for Pakistan, but all his past efforts seem fake to me, he has gone made behind the power.

Mushraf sahab please launch some social welfare organization, we will support you, serve nation, not your passion.

Regards,

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Post mushy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post

Mushraf sahab please launch some social welfare organization, we will support you, serve nation, not your passion.

Regards,
Yes.there are some things other than politics.i just can't fathom some people's thinking.

musharraf has money,fame some supporters too.why dont he utilize it for some good purpose.
give others a chance to do politics.he is 67 year old.till elections he will be 70.which is old age.ab iss age mein konsi politics hogi uss sey.

UK mein araam karo na ya europe key tour per nikal jao if you really want to enjoy life.
but i think he still considers himself a commando.a young brat and that too out of control.

i really admire him but there is limit to some things.
Oh Musharraf you will lose your die hard fan with your antics.
Old Monday, October 11, 2010
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Why do I get the feeling he is lashing out dubious statements only to prove to the world that they will kill him in pakistan...is this in bid to seek asylum in the West? Surely even he knows that a tonga-party like his doesnt stand a chance at the polls. The only other alternative to this explanation is that he has had a couple of Black Dogs by the time he arrives on the scene...
He shouldnt even criticize BB for going to India during Rajiv Gandhi's tenure and vomiting out statements critical to Pakistan. Theres something about our politicians and India which seem to being out the Pandora in them... From BB to Altaf Hussain to Mushy-all are in the same league.
Old Monday, October 11, 2010

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post
give others a chance to do politics.he is 67 year old.till elections he will be 70.which is old age.ab iss age mein konsi politics hogi uss sey.
Infact this is greed of power. I have observed that once one has habitual of power, fame & money then after sometime he can not live without these.
It seems similar case with Musharraf that he is now greed of fame.

What do u think that will he be able to come back to Pakistan? Answer seems NO at this time.
Why he is giving foolish comments about Govt policies? Simply he wants media back to him & also he want sympathy of international world. Nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Why do I get the feeling he is lashing out dubious statements only to prove to the world that they will kill him in pakistan...
You can be right in your views that he wants to make it pretending. He may thinks that he can have sympathies of the nation but how we can forget Lal Masjid Operation, CJ replacement, Balochistan Attacks etc.
Old Saturday, October 16, 2010
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Zaib View Post
You can be right in your views that he wants to make it pretending. He may thinks that he can have sympathies of the nation but how we can forget Lal Masjid Operation, CJ replacement, Balochistan Attacks etc.
I agree with respect to his bloopers concerning CJP issue but I dont agree with respect to his treatment of Lal Masjid Operation. I know many seem to see this as inhuman. But we have to understand that when not only men but women and children raise the standard of revolt, armed not with religious texts but AK-47's and threaten to assault any 'non-practicing muslim'- the state, whether from western thought or from purely Islamic, has the right to put the revolt down, all jurists agree with such a doctrine of necessity. There are no ifs and buts attached in such a case. Pakistanis have forgotten that Musharraf's regime, with all its failings had given these jihadis enough time- 18 whole months to be precise- before beginning Operation Sunrise. we have also forgotten how dead scared Pakistanis had become, viewing scenes of rebellion from our tv screens, contemplating a narrow and demented version of Islam imposed on our nation of moderates. Had they been innocent, they couldnt have put up a fierce resistance with the military for so long. They had held some hostage as human shields- which is a sad part of this, however, this just goes to prove how parents of those minors should have ascertained the activities of Lal Masjid authorities. The presence of such heavy ammo inside their premises no doubt proves that 'someone' was funding them. So it was a fight not just against the facade of Lal Masjid, but a fight against the enemies of Pakistan that can just as easily be proven as external in nature. Lastly, imposition of Shariat isnt such a bad thing. But since there have erupted zillions of interpretations of religion, theirs was a claustrophobic one, that nobody here will like. And then, if Shariat is what the nation wants then there are specific ways to depose a ruler- no Tom, Dick and Harry can suddenly prepare a brigade of minors and set out to change the system. That would only mean anarchy and chaos.