Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:34 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitariq View Post
if Zaradri, NAwaz, or any other politician do something wrong, then they are corrupt, dishonest, or rotten. but as Musharaf committed bunch of atrocities he is human being. nice justification !!!!
oh Cmon i didn't mean it.ok.all should be equal before law.

Quote:
well i think you are totally misguided, dear they are attacking us directly(can you define direct and indirect attack for me ){i think you mean drone attack is indirect and the military attack is direct, you confused me by using this term }
i mean to say full military attack on pakistan.lahore and karachi included.you should thank musharraf that he didn't let them to attack kahuta or any important city of our country.
although i condemn drone attacks but we are powerless.is there a way out.we beg from america.who will give us alms?
we are not the nation of ''bani israeel ''that God will feed us with his resources.
tell me what is your and mine position in american eyes.we are the dust of their path which they trample under their shoes.sorry it looks humiliating but its true.
we are their slaves now.

Quote:
in my knowledge we used sometime for short time, but we are their ally in the highly controversial war for more then seven years, and the present government with low charisma can't overcome this blunder...
yeah.its true.that's why our suffering has not ended.evil seemed to have penetrated in us too.we have become evil ourselves.we dont care.our present government too has fallen a prey to that devil.we are lost.

Quote:
but there must some other ways, not to indulge in the war and everyone know the extension war in our areas, you think we are safe because you are safe in you home? what about the others, who are daily targeted by drones. what happen if an attack obliterate your sweet home..
i am not selfish.its not that i am safe.our pakistani brothers are dying.our own people are dying.we feel the pain of all those who die in these attacks.
but we are helpless now.

is there a way to challenge the might of america.tell me.if we attack them in their own land or any where then we will be killed.if we say no to them they will compel us to say yes.
we have no option now.

God bless this country.and make our leaders selfless.we want patriotic leaders and nothing else

Quote:
i am pacifist
its good for you but to be a rebel is not sin either.to say no at other's face is not sin too.if you feel that wrong is being done to you then say it with the extreme loudness of your voice.no one can dare to stay in your path if you are right.

MBA.......vous pouves l'envoyer......ok.

regards.

mitariq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i mean to say full military attack on pakistan.lahore and karachi included.
Quote:
kahuta or any important city of our country.
what, whats that mean? it means northwest region of Pakistan is not important, these areas are out of our Pakistani territory...so this is the way to resolve disputes by allowing foreigners to attack on your state, and considering one part is important and other less...

Quote:
you should thank musharraf
Mr. President i am very thankful to you, and really have no words to praise your achievements, you were very generous to us. with your splendid policies we enjoy freedom throughout you regime. you save us from US army by allowing them attack them on our less important areas, but do you have a plan if next time they ask you to attack on our important ares or they command you to surrender the nukes the what you will do
and one more thing, a request please in your next term please don't handout me to your foreign masters for few freaking dollars, i really don't want to spent my life in Guantanamo. as i read your book based on your covert affairs, you wrote that you earn a good amount of money by selling the people.

Quote:
we are not the nation of ''bani israeel ''
i think you forgot, we are the nation of Holly Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and Allah Tala surely help us, but we just need to follow the truth and correct leaders.
Quote:
we are the dust of their path which they trample under their shoes
this is totally impossible, if this is the case then Iran will be the past few years back.

Quote:
our present government too has fallen a prey to that devil
its very much true, no doubt this regime is the extension of the old ones.

Quote:
God bless this country.and make our leaders selfless.we want patriotic leaders and nothing else
Ameen, as a nation its our responsibility to select the leaders with superb qualification and holding cv of public service.

thanks for the advice,
Banned

Sheeraz S is on a distinguished road
Talking

I can write a list of 50 thousand reasons that We DO NOT DO NOT Need Musharraf

Lightbulb

Anyone can comment anywhere they like, the Forum is not property of musharraf.
The Following User Says Thank You to mitariq For This Useful Post:
Sheeraz S (Wednesday, October 13, 2010)
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Anyone can comment anywhere they like, the Forum is not property of musharraf.
Dictator mindset of Musharraf's zealots even prevails in this thread, too!

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeraz S View Post
Dictator mindset of Musharraf's zealots even prevails in this thread, too!
then speak that rubbish against musharraf i see who is right and who is wrong.

start ho jao.shabash.
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Niazi View Post

start ho jao.shabash.
Given your this preposterous comment, I suspect you will fail to evolve a critical intellectual discourse within a decorum. You will incessantly keep blowing the trumpet of your "leader"-cum-dictator who is on self-exile.

Thumbs down shiraz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeraz S View Post
Given your this preposterous comment, I suspect you will fail to evolve a critical intellectual discourse within a decorum. You will incessantly keep blowing the trumpet of your "leader"-cum-dictator who is on self-exile.
no.i want to know those fifty thousand reasons of yours.hurry up i am waiting.

dont run away.

critical analysis baad mein kar lain gain.....first charge sheet.
Banned

Quote:

start ho jao.shabash.
Quote:
no.i want to know those fifty thousand reasons of yours.hurry up i am waiting.

dont run away.

critical analysis baad mein kar lain gain.....first charge sheet.
For sake of boosting your "ego", I retreat. In your words, "I am running away". Yes, I'm defeated! Now go and resurrect the evil-spirits to "exorcise" this nation again!! *rolled eyes*

Well Sheeraz, he is not on self exile, he is on the run, you know when some shoplifter or robber steal something, they try their best to hide from the police, and when the robbery is huge they found oversea sanctuary........
The Following User Says Thank You to mitariq For This Useful Post:
Sheeraz S (Wednesday, October 13, 2010)