Sunday, April 28, 2024
10:01 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 18, 2010

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
its not that sudden.in army black label johnie walker is quite ''in''......i know this.but yeah among top brass and among some intelligence buddies only.

hello polarice,

how are you lad.nice to read you again.
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Lol, the only problem is that our Pakistani politicians come back with a vengeance even after staying away for an eternity. in a decade if u have a business it wud wither away. If u once had a job, u wud have no career by then. But politicians in Pakistan are like a woman scorned.

Meeting Israeli counterparts means alot actually. The man is dying to cum back, something like BB part II.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Well, last time he came on gun point, how about next time ? on what point ?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

I think musharraf alongwith his supporters shud be hanged upside down..just like they did with such conscience –less people in Iran..dont dishonour Pakistan,its ppl n those poor souls that were butchered mercilessly by that ****..we don’t have such ‘Balanced minds’ in developed and truly democratic countries thats why they are what they are..if anybdy even closely supported or was lax towards a dictator in a civilized nation,he wud be considered an outcast..sadly this is the slave mentality that has SO MCH taken over the minds of well,many of us..dat we Cnt even differentiate between rite n wrong..GOD HELP SUCH PPL N MAY PAKISTAN HAVE NO MORE OF SUCH DICTATORZ N PPL WHO SUPPORT A DICTATOR..bottom line..U CANT JUSTIFY A DICTATOR N HIS RULE..N PPL LYK HIM R NORMALLY STRIPPED OF THEIR CITIZEN RITES LIKE GENERAL AUGUSTO PINOCHET..if anybdy still supports him go n say dis in the face the family of a jamia hafsa victim..They probably will gve u da most apt of answers..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

The difference lies not in religion but politics/ideology. Israeli MPs represent the state of Israel which has caused so much suffering and they also agree with the zionist ideology that brought it about.If Musharraff was meeting with Jews who did not represent Israel or stand/support the state and the ideology it is built on then there would be no problem.
Old Tuesday, October 19, 2010

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio Lorenzo View Post
its not that sudden.in army black label johnie walker is quite ''in''......i know this.but yeah among top brass and among some intelligence buddies only.

hello polarice,

how are you lad.nice to read you again.

hey i am ok antonio lorenzo, thnx... u say hws everythng?

aur why are u kind of exposing the inside of army... even if u know it thru some of yur close ones... i guess u shudnt do it.. beliv me any army personel himself wil nvr affirm publicly tht they (big fishes or small, whoevr) consume alcohol..

you're justifying something thts not correct.. what if its quite in, in islamic republic of pakistan, itz nvr in any case justifiable act... hehe i kno u r merely justifyin it cuz its agn concerned wth yur fav mushy man... if mushy enjoys drinks abroad, no worries... bt if army does it here its worrisome..

tc rgrds

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

its of real concern coz musharraf served or rather i shld say ruled pak at such positions dat he now possess lot of important milatary information abt pak,,most importntly abt location of nuclear war heads.
it will b mch bettr 4 him n Pak both, tht he stay away either frm the enemies of Pak or wine

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
I think musharraf alongwith his supporters shud be hanged upside down..just like they did with such conscience –less people in Iran..dont dishonour Pakistan,its ppl n those poor souls that were butchered mercilessly by that ****..we don’t have such ‘Balanced minds’ in developed and truly democratic countries thats why they are what they are..if anybdy even closely supported or was lax towards a dictator in a civilized nation,he wud be considered an outcast..sadly this is the slave mentality that has SO MCH taken over the minds of well,many of us..dat we Cnt even differentiate between rite n wrong..GOD HELP SUCH PPL N MAY PAKISTAN HAVE NO MORE OF SUCH DICTATORZ N PPL WHO SUPPORT A DICTATOR..bottom line..U CANT JUSTIFY A DICTATOR N HIS RULE..N PPL LYK HIM R NORMALLY STRIPPED OF THEIR CITIZEN RITES LIKE GENERAL AUGUSTO PINOCHET..if anybdy still supports him go n say dis in the face the family of a jamia hafsa victim..They probably will gve u da most apt of answers..
yes hang us upside down becaz we love this country.becaz we love that man who love our country.
i hate this b***s*** democracy.i dont know why army is still hesitating to kick these criminals.
if they dont want to declare martial law then ok.as they wish.but Gen.Kayani must do one thing urgently.just send one colonel rank officer or brigadier rank along with one or two majors or captains in one jeep to that presidential palace followed by an ambulance.put bullet through the head of that criminal ruling us.and finish him forever.
i dont know how our buddies managed to attack indian parliament but i really feel fascinated by that idea.
we need to do just that.finish all these criminals sitting in our chambers.
they are not lagislators but are blood suckers.sucking the blood of poor.they are like leeches.and you know the only way to prevent leeches sucking the blood is to burn them to death.they dont leave you on their own.
in the same way we will have to burn them or hack them to death.our patience has crossed all limits.
no more silence.the way these ppp leaders and N league behave on T.V burn our heart.

hamza,

i know dictatorship is not the product of civilized countries.but are we civilized? daily countless people are being killed on the roads of karachi and there is no one to stop this menace.we are helpless but why?
becaz rule of jungle is prevailing here.

and as far as killing mushy supporters is concerned then do it.if we or he is criminal than kill us.

i want to tell all you jiyalas here that God will punish you.

as far as general augusto pinochet of Chile is concerned,he died at the age of 91 by heart attack.and when he died the flags at all military barracks were on half mast.he was given a military funeral by miliitary.

i want mushy's end like this.and it will be like this inshallah.

be ready for jail you all democratic zombies.

DESPOT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
hey i am ok antonio lorenzo, thnx... u say hws everythng?

aur why are u kind of exposing the inside of army... even if u know it thru some of yur close ones... i guess u shudnt do it.. beliv me any army personel himself wil nvr affirm publicly tht they (big fishes or small, whoevr) consume alcohol..

you're justifying something thts not correct.. what if its quite in, in islamic republic of pakistan, itz nvr in any case justifiable act... hehe i kno u r merely justifyin it cuz its agn concerned wth yur fav mushy man... if mushy enjoys drinks abroad, no worries... bt if army does it here its worrisome..

tc rgrds
Exposing? Who does not know that "inside" of army? You dont need some close ones to reveal that side of army. We are not living in 60s when common Pakistanies considered army as "Jan nisar Muhafiz". We have no doubts about professionalism of Pak Army but people also know other side of picture too. Why do we criticise just army? what about others?

What is the core issue? Mush's meeting with Israeli or wine? If asnwer is Isralies than why do we forget his regime? Even if he is dining with them now it should be helpful for us to make future decisions. and if answer is 2nd one, then we should look around us inside ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan than looking at Islaeli+Mush's table in UK.

"Among the signs of ignorance is arguing with irrational people" - Imam Hussain (AS)

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post

Waha g waha ....... kahan FC college hostel ka band+makhan aur kahan Londen resturant ki Fish, Duck and wine. Great progress by a Dahli boy. Somebody should have informed him that the poor at his home country (ruled by him for 9 years) are waiting badly for the Bakara Eid so that they can also taste the meat after a long year.
o my dear brother... it is his luck that he was an ordinary man and now he is ex-army chief and ex-president.... so dont be jealous with him......
and
what about Ibrahim Lincon (USA President) and Barack Obama (President USA) and many more....?..... Are they belong to high-Class..? They came from down to up...... my dear be realistic and dont be Bigot... ok my dear

It is his luck my dear his LUCK..............