Sunday, April 28, 2024
04:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Well, last time he came on gun point, how about next time ? on what point ?
he will came with the support of the people...........If people give him vote he will be in the parliament and if not he'll not.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
I think musharraf alongwith his supporters shud be hanged upside down..just like they did with such conscience –less people in Iran.
. My dear i think you dont know the present interior situation of Iran.. you know people are wishing there that Shah's era was a good era and may that era come back and we get rid from this govt.... What you suggest that we hang Mr. Musharraf and than wishing same like Iranian.?????
Quote:
dont dishonour Pakistan,its ppl n those poor souls that were butchered mercilessly by that ****..we don’t have such ‘Balanced minds’ in developed and truly democratic countries thats why they are what they are..if anybdy even closely supported or was lax towards a dictator in a civilized nation,he wud be considered an outcast..sadly this is the slave mentality that has SO MCH taken over the minds of well,many of us..dat we Cnt even differentiate between rite n wrong..
yesh,, you are right that we are not differentiating the right and wrong...This is our wrong thinking that we give PPP Three chances of Democracy and PML-N 2 chances and half of this turn....Tell me what they do... ? and unfortunately we are ready to give more chance to any of them...So, please be rational ......
Quote:
GOD HELP SUCH PPL N MAY PAKISTAN HAVE NO MORE OF SUCH DICTATORZ N PPL WHO SUPPORT A DICTATOR..bottom line..U CANT JUSTIFY A DICTATOR N HIS RULE..N PPL LYK HIM R NORMALLY STRIPPED OF THEIR CITIZEN RITES LIKE GENERAL AUGUSTO PINOCHET..if anybdy still supports him go n say dis in the face the family of a jamia hafsa victim..They probably will gve u da most apt of answers..
I think if you talk about the LAL MASJID.. than it is better to question about this to GHAZI BROTHERs rather than to Mr. Musharraf... ok... Why these brothers didnt come out??????? About what they are waiting for??????
This All operation Blame should be give to GHAZI BROTHERS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Star View Post
The difference lies not in religion but politics/ideology. Israeli MPs represent the state of Israel which has caused so much suffering and they also agree with the zionist ideology that brought it about.If Musharraff was meeting with Jews who did not represent Israel or stand/support the state and the ideology it is built on then there would be no problem.

Why we meet to the Indian Govt. despite that they Occupied Kashmir.????????????? Give me answer for this and than i'll reply you back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
its of real concern coz musharraf served or rather i shld say ruled pak at such positions dat he now possess lot of important milatary information abt pak,,most importntly abt location of nuclear war heads.
it will b mch bettr 4 him n Pak both, tht he stay away either frm the enemies of Pak or wine
I think he has his own person life.... let him do what he want to do.. and hope so our agencies are watching him regularly, they will not spare him, if he involved any anti-Pakistan activity....
So, brother dont take much tnsn and pay your full attentiont towards your study...

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Tipu Shah For This Useful Post:
Sumren Shah (Tuesday, October 19, 2010)

Sumren Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu Shah View Post
I think he has his own person life.... let him do what he want to do.. and hope so our agencies are watching him regularly, they will not spare him, if he involved any anti-Pakistan activity....
So, brother dont take much tnsn and pay your full attentiont towards your study...
I am agree with Mr tipu
yes every one have his or her own personal life n we should concentrate on our studies.....
its true Tipu bhai that most of us have slave manatality. most of us are not able to deffirenciat between right or wrong....
what its reason, I m still not able to understand it...
its a tragedy.

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumren Shah View Post
I am agree with Mr tipu
yes every one have his or her own personal life n we should concentrate on our studies.....
its true Tipu bhai that most of us have slave manatality. most of us are not able to deffirenciat between right or wrong....
its a tragedy.
just only we can do... Pray Pray and Pray.........

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

lolz....wow wht a sense of liberty.

a person who kept dr Abdul Qadeer Khan like personality totally diconnected frm the world even frm his relatives shld be allwd to prctice his right of freedom and that too by meetng islraeli's Mps. GReat...

@Samren
its nt slave mentality its ignorance. we r ignorant enough to attribute the word freedom to a dictator.so i agree wid u in tht ppl cant diffrntiate bw right and wrong...so let us start judgng ourslvs whether we fall in da same category or not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
lolz....wow wht a sense of liberty.

a person who kept dr Abdul Qadeer Khan like personality totally diconnected frm the world even frm his relatives shld be allwd to prctice his right of freedom and that too by meetng islraeli's Mps. GReat...
My dear....that was done only to save Mr. Abdul Qadeer... if you give analytical review towards the situation at that time than you can easily understand that at that time what type of rumors were spreading aroun i.e roll back of Pakistan' Atomic Plan, leaking Atomic Technology to others Countries by Pakistan... etc etc... so my dear at that time there was a great threat of kidnaping of Dr A.Q khan by American or israeli angencies..thats why President Musharraf do his best to save the life of Dr. A.Q Khan....
Just think for a while.. if Mr. Musharraf has any hatred towards Dr. A.Q Khan than why he didnt file any case against him(A.Q.Khan).....? Why he kept him safe and sound????? Is there any harm to Mr. A.Q.Khan?????? no my dear not at all..
This was the demand of that time........ok my dear.......It was to Give the Security to Dr. A.Q.Khan and Pakistani Atomic Programme......
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
My dear....that was done only to save Mr. Abdul Qadeer... if you give analytical review towards the situation at that time than you can easily understand that at that time what type of rumors were spreading aroun i.e roll back of Pakistan' Atomic Plan, leaking Atomic Technology to others Countries by Pakistan... etc etc... so my dear at that time there was a great threat of kidnaping of Dr A.Q khan by American or israeli angencies..thats why President Musharraf do his best to save the life of Dr. A.Q Khan....
Just think for a while.. if Mr. Musharraf has any hatred towards Dr. A.Q Khan than why he didnt file any case against him(A.Q.Khan).....? Why he kept him safe and sound????? Is there any harm to Mr. A.Q.Khan?????? no my dear not at all..
This was the demand of that time........ok my dear.......It was to Give the Security to Dr. A.Q.Khan and Pakistani Atomic Programme.
My friend under which rock you are living?"A.Q Khan's savior" Mush has a personal grudge against A.Q Khan.He has called him again and again"a characterless man".Visit this.Mush always takes cheap shots at other politicians and people. Is this how politics works?One who thinks A.Q khan operated independently,is making fool of himself.AQ Khan acted with the complete support of the army, intelligence and the govt. Pakistan had the bomb, but no delivery system. N. Korea had the Nudong missile, which was capable of carrying nukes. Nudong is what ghauri was based on.They needed the bomb, we needed a delivery system. Fair trade.Mush humiliated A Q khan just for the sake of his kursi.Jamali,the former PM has stated openly that Mush wanted to handover Khan to USA.He wanted that but just could not accomplish his wish.No one has given Mush the title of "A.Q Khan's savior" but you did it.No wonder Mush will be able to get few hundred blind followers like you.Dr AFGAN needs to learn a lot from your hypothesis.

Quote:
Why we meet to the Indian Govt. despite that they Occupied Kashmir.????????????? Give me answer for this and than i'll reply you back
Whom mush was representing when he held a meeting with Israeli officials? He has got nothing to do with Govt of Pakistan.Govt of Pakistan can hold talks and negotiations with any state since it has the mandate of ppl of Pakistan.On the other hand Mush's purpose seems to be very personal.He struck a power sharing deal with PPP.Mush proved one thing when he was around and that was that he would sleep with anyone to stay in power, MQM (he called them terrorists once), PPP (looters), PML - Q, MMA, and now Israel.He wants Israelies to lobby for him in USA's think tanks and in return he would look after Israel's interests when he is around once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumren Shah
I am agree with Mr tipu
its a tragedy.
One person snatched your rights,right of selecting your own government,your sovereign, and by virtue of power he ruled over you for 9 long years and we are still striving for him.yep slave mentality.
polaris (Tuesday, October 19, 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Star View Post
My friend under which rock you are living?"A.Q Khan's savior" Mush has a personal grudge against A.Q Khan.He has called him again and again"a characterless man".Visit this.Mush always takes cheap shots at other politicians and people. Is this how politics works?One who thinks A.Q khan operated independently,is making fool of himself.AQ Khan acted with the complete support of the army, intelligence and the govt. Pakistan had the bomb, but no delivery system. N. Korea had the Nudong missile, which was capable of carrying nukes. Nudong is what ghauri was based on.They needed the bomb, we needed a delivery system. Fair trade.Mush humiliated A Q khan just for the sake of his kursi.Jamali,the former PM has stated openly that Mush wanted to handover Khan to USA.He wanted that but just could not accomplish his wish.No one has given Mush the title of "A.Q Khan's savior" but you did it.No wonder Mush will be able to get few hundred blind followers like you.Dr AFGAN needs to learn a lot from your hypothesis.

Whom mush was representing when he held a meeting with Israeli officials? He has got nothing to do with Govt of Pakistan.Govt of Pakistan can hold talks and negotiations with any state since it has the mandate of ppl of Pakistan.On the other hand Mush's purpose seems to be very personal.He struck a power sharing deal with PPP.Mush proved one thing when he was around and that was that he would sleep with anyone to stay in power, MQM (he called them terrorists once), PPP (looters), PML - Q, MMA, and now Israel.He wants Israelies to lobby for him in USA's think tanks and in return he would look after Israel's interests when he is around once again.

One person snatched your rights,right of selecting your own government,your sovereign, and by virtue of power he ruled over you for 9 long years and we are still striving for him.yep slave mentality.
very good..

first of all if you pay such attention towards your study rather than arm-chair criticism than i think u'll get a lot..
my dear,,,, Altaf Hussain was presenting the Pakistani Govt. that he paid his visit to India?

And if Mr. Musharraf has his personal clash with Mr. A.Q.Khan than tell me any harm given to Dr. A.Q. Khan by Musharraf... Now he is calling A.Q.Khan charachterless because Mr. Musharraf is saying that He saved A.Q.Khan while he was in trouble and now he is speaking against me...

and some countries admits that Dr. A.Q.Khan transfer something about Atomic Prog... o my dear..... just recall that time's situation my dear... our Atomic Programme was at risk.. if this type of action was not taken against the Dr. A.Q.Khan than both Dr. A.Q.Khan and our atomic plan was in great danger my dear.... just be analytical yar.......sirf news sun k he batain na bnaya kro kush apn
a mind bhe use kr liya kroo.. sir geo..ary...aaj..etc etc etc sun k yahan aa k likh detay hoo.....pta nahi app logon ke aqal kahan chali gai hai...itna bra exam compete krnay chalay hain or personal thinking ka nam o nishan he nahi... just tell me if you have this type of thinking than what is difference b/w you and an illitriate person.......
Bus jo kamran khan nay kehna hai wohi aa k likh dena hai... ya jo shahid masood nay kehna hai wohi aa k paste kr dena hai yahan pay.......apni soch ka to sawal he nahi peda hota na........
or just tell me during his tenure of 9 years, Mr. Musharraf nay Atomic programme pay koi soday bazi ke??????nai kee na.......to ab kiyon krain gay woo?????
just tell any action taken by mr. musharraf that was against our Nuclear Programme.......
Yar be realistic or be analytical.. rather than COPY AND PASTE.........

Quote:
o my dear ... o my dear... o my dear... this your supreme courte validate his action of 1999 okk.. and than parliament elected him president..ok.....and
Imran khan was also side by side after 12 oct 1999 with mr.Musharraf..ok...
there was a selected parliament for 5 years my dear...
and that dictator arranged election in 2008 again ok... and than when he saw that he has no more support from parliament than he resign peacefully.....ok

yar be realistic yara... TV k ilawa bhe brain hota hai jo k use krna chaey yara.........

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Merged

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough
Quote:

TV k ilawa bhe brain hota hai jo k use krna chaey yara.........
Completely agree with u about this statement but which supreme court legalize his action of 1999, made by himself as we recently experience the Doger Court.
Parliament elected him, again election occurred under his 100% controlled era when army was in civilian institutes. Initially Imran was with him, but he left him because of his did not fulfill his promise about uniform as his senior did not do that. And we all know how he was sent back to home "Peacefully ".

No doubt he did a lot in different sectors which we cant expect from civilian government but what is wrong we should admit and support the reality.
Be realistic!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
my dear,,,, Altaf Hussain was presenting the Pakistani Govt. that he paid his visit to India?
So thats how you perceive wrong and right. Let me remind you the foremost principle.Even if whole world practices a sin,that sin can never become a virtue.Did you get the point or not? Koi baat nahe agar TV daikhna pasand nahe tu koi ikhlaqiaat ki book consult kar lo.

Quote:
than tell me any harm given to Dr. A.Q. Khan by Musharraf.
Aray miaan izat daar insaan ky liey oss ki izat se zada koi cheez qeemati nahe hoti.Mush did not harm A Q khan physically.yep.but ju tazleel mush ne A Q Khan ke ki the whole world witnessed that.Did you watch TV those days?

Quote:
o my dear ... o my dear... o my dear... this your supreme courte validate his action of 1999 okk.. and than parliament elected him president..ok.....and
Imran khan was also side by side after 12 oct 1999 with mr.Musharraf..ok...
there was a selected parliament for 5 years my dear...
and that dictator arranged election in 2008 again ok... and than when he saw that he has no more support from parliament than he resign peacefully.....ok
white leopard had already answered that.Whole worlds knows the reality of his " basic democray concept".Shukar hai aap ne musharaf ky refrendum ka hawala nahe dia.

Putt your personal grudge and love aside and be detective rather than inductive.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

The cure of bad democracy is more democracy..not replacing it wid a dictator..alryt??N I guess u need to gt ur facts rite about the lal mosque operation..it wud be xtremely naive to blv ISPR n an army dat has alwayyyyzzzzz lost to INDIA..alryt??Wat wud a dad do if his child was violating some rule of the house??kill him??carry out a military op agst him??U DONT DEAL WID 2000 CHILDREN OF UR COUNTRY LYK DAT..A MILITARY OP ISNT NECESSARY..n yah..u nedd to go thru the history of democracy..ull find its the same in nascent democracies..corruption etc n everything else..but it has a self correcting mechanism to it..IF U LET IT CONTINUE..NOT IF U DISCONTINUE ITS PROGRESS..3rdly,most of the probz we r facing today hve their roots in musharraf era..I wont explain hw,coz I think any stdnt evn mildly preparin fr css wud be aware of this..n y we dnt hve diplomatic rlatnz wid israel..if u forgot ill love tellin u that pakistan is an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC,n the conduct n rlatnz of an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC wid a jewish state wud be modelled on islamic doctrinez..I hope u got it that y dnt we look eye to eye wid israel n how it negates the basis of our creation..n another thing..I knw the past n present of iran vry well..n the period frm 75-79 was far worse than present..read loh e ayaam n a few other gud buks about it..ppl hve short memory..they ll always say thingz lyk dat..evn ppl in pakistan want mush bak..bt they are hardly 2% of our population..same wid iran..a few traitors cnt override a majority..if they had,..shah wuh hv made a heroic return to iran lyk khomeini..IF the ppl supported him in numbers..
IF BEING RATIONAL MEANZ BEING OBLIVIOUS TO THE PAINZ PPL HVE SUFFERD COZ OF MUSHARRAF,BEING INSENSITIVE TO MURDER OF 100Z N BEING UNCIVILIZED ENUF TO SUPPORT AN EX DICTATOR..THEN THX ALMIGHTY M NOT RATIONAL.....coz any1 wanting a dictator back n calling himself/hrself rational fr it wud end up in an asylum anywhere in the world...
we need a change of faces,not discontinuation of democracry..we hve choices..there arnt jst 2 leaders in pakistan..n in any case,we dnt want a brainless foji leading us..n plz..all of u..dont represent the opinion of 2% of us as the opinion of 98% of the public..they want to tear mush apart..n these 2% who sit in their drawingrooms n leave luxurious lives dont represnt our public at all..n Iv noticed these 2% r mostly expats..ppl who themselves hv run away frm pak n leading luxurious lives outsyd..they dont mtr..ppl who really mtr r those who have the courage n tenacity to stay in pakistan n work for it..build it n hold their ground..They r the real pakistan n they wud do to mush n his supporters wt revolusionists in france did to king n his vestiges..
p.s: U need to study history of the world n dynamics of democracy in detail..all the analysts around the world who condemn mush n his return are not asses..they know their stuff..n one needs to come up 2 a certain lvl to understand that..all who support mush..plz gt ur facts,history n knwlg rite plz...we cant start a 2 year course here..n yah..in a civilized democracy if u evn start supporting a dictator,ull bcm a laughing stock..travel n see wat civilized countries r all about..
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
polaris (Wednesday, October 20, 2010)