Monday, April 29, 2024
12:22 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 28, 2010

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road
Default How we can Make Change in Presidency?

my dear fellows i read following lines in my friend's account in facebook and it clicks my mind. I like to share it and need some useful comments from all fellows..

We often think about what it would be like if our president died - 'think' would still be a lesser form of what we go through, I should say we often wish that our president died. I have an idea, and bare with me on this one, what if instead of wishing for our presidents death we collectively wished that he'd undergo a life changing experience and come out an enlightened man?

What is the point of wishing for the death of a person when all the replacements for the person are equally disturbing and corrupt? If we stuck to our guns on this hope of him dying then we would eternally be wishing for the replacements deaths as well until we ourselves passed away.

My idea is that at exactly 8:14 PM (Aug 14th -8/14 for Pakistan) every day we take a minute out to concentrate on Zardari going through a metamorphosis. One person alone cannot will change in a man, two people have a better chance, three have an even better chance and if ten of you agree to do this every day I can promise you a new president in the one we despise so much.
Khurshid.A.Mahsud (Thursday, October 28, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Thursday, October 28, 2010)

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default Thanks for sharing it dude!

Don't you think its Zardari-phobia? Media is creating mess within our minds and they want us to think negative against every leader? Since now we have been humiliating Gen (R) Pervaiz Mushraf, and his cabinet along with Premiers of that time, and now face of gun is toward Zardari and PPP?

This media needs news, some independent people have made many videos against the previous leaders of the country, I wonder why people have lost sense of observation? I don't mean to offend anyone but corruption was here since its existence and it is here, it will be here, don't you think there is no corruption in other developed/developing countries of the world?

Problem is; Media! They are exposing the corruption now, earlier there was no strong media but now we have it so each and every mind is fed-up!

Stop watching news and reading newspaper for a week, you will see a great reduction in your frustration regarding the PAKISTAN.

Regards,
Tipu Shah (Thursday, October 28, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Thursday, October 28, 2010)

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Don't you think its Zardari-phobia? Media is creating mess within our minds and they want us to think negative against every leader? Since now we have been humiliating Gen (R) Pervaiz Mushraf, and his cabinet along with Premiers of that time, and now face of gun is toward Zardari and PPP?

This media needs news, some independent people have made many videos against the previous leaders of the country, I wonder why people have lost sense of observation? I don't mean to offend anyone but corruption was here since its existence and it is here, it will be here, don't you think there is no corruption in other developed/developing countries of the world?

Problem is; Media! They are exposing the corruption now, earlier there was no strong media but now we have it so each and every mind is fed-up!

Stop watching news and reading newspaper for a week, you will see a great reduction in your frustration regarding the PAKISTAN.

Regards,
Very well said

We need such type of rationalism and sense of Judgement. It is very good sign that still there are some people who really think sensiblly.
Insha Allah we stand together and bring a positive image of Pakistan..

your arguments about media is more than 100% right my dear.

Let us join our hand against media's campain of negativity and disappointment.
MBA (Friday, October 29, 2010)
Old Friday, October 29, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

What is vision of Mr,Zardari and his party for pakistan and what measures are being taken to attain that goal? Plz prove their performance with facts and figures not with emotions.

I am astonished to read views of few fellows here that corruption is justifiable now since it exists from inception,if it so than why small theives are caught and convicted here, dont you think phir iss mein grass root level pe MASAWAT hune chahyeh?

If media is portraying them criminal,why dont they just exercise their right to sue anchors and bring them to book?Their criminal silence is suspicious

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
What is vision of Mr,Zardari and his party for pakistan and what measures are being taken to attain that goal? Plz prove their performance with facts and figures not with emotions.

I am astonished to read views of few fellows here that corruption is justifiable now since it exists from inception,if it so than why small theives are caught and convicted here, dont you think phir iss mein grass root level pe MASAWAT hune chahyeh?

If media is portraying them criminal,why dont they just exercise their right to sue anchors and bring them to book?Their criminal silence is suspicious
Corruption is justifiable, and world knows only one rule; Might is Right!
When Pakistan tried to capture siachin, whole world cried and supported the Indians, when Iran is continuing enrichment, everyone is scared and sanctions are being imposed. BUT When we talk about hydrogen project of USA, nuclear missiles of Israel, invasion of Palestine land, murder of million Muslims in Palestine, Iraq; Afghanistan, and in Kashmir, and no single media is portraying USA as most violent yet heinous country of the world? Who's only vision is "PEACE" by killing Muslims! Where is equality ? Higher the culprit, easier the bail!

Brother, I appreciate your concerns regarding corruption, and we should control it but pointing single party for the whole fiasco seem rude and biased!

Chor wohi hota hai jo pakra jata hai :P "Small thieves are morons, they can be easily caught, its their fault!

Regards,

axsim is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Regards,

Media is the voice of the people of the country and can't act against the interests and concerns of the people. Media in Pakistan is playing a vital role in the development of the country. Mostly, its not against PPP or Zardari, infact it always speaks against the corruption that is no doubt going on a very high level in the govt. No one can negate to this corruption like power plants, Pakistan steel, OGDLC, Mrs Gilani's shoppings, Appartment in London, chairman NAB appointment etc etc... Thing for a while, what would have happened if this media wasn't there? Under such pressure they are doing corruption and what they will do if there is no pressure?

What if I say don't frustrate yourself and think and act like a sensible man?
After boycotting media n newspapers for a week I will feel like I am thrown in a stone age, i'll become a dump, duffer, one who don't know whats going on in surroundings, I'll be cut off from whole world including my country!

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, October 29, 2010 at 06:10 PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axsim View Post
What if I say don't frustrate yourself and think and act like a sensible man?
After boycotting media n newspapers for a week I will feel like I am thrown in a stone age, i'll become a dump, duffer, one who don't know whats going on in surroundings, I'll be cut off from whole world including my country!
This is an eye-opening for me but I laughed on it! Turning off media for week doesn't mean don't read about the issues, world and anything. I never saw CNN/BBC humiliating Pakistan, they have right to do because of their credibility and exposure, why should I believe Kamran Khan and Shahid Masood along with those journalists who are enjoying a diplomat-life abroad after getting much from their friends?

I am little sensible, not a scholar, I feel there is no balance, why two/three channels are writing against? Read express news of Thursday October 28 2010, there is an article regarding the news manipulation, how media is portraying news? Don't you know where we stand? Do we not know how much stronger army, highly educated bureaucracy and world known figures we have? How many times Media speak fair?

Did they ever told you any of positive side of Pakistan? If yes then it would be once in a blue-moon. I am not PPP loyalist or anti-Mushraf, the thing surprises me is, they are just working for their own interests, and defaming our national image worldwide.

You can check the accounts of a politician, you can see the Gillani son is driving Rolls-royace and Ms Gillani is shopping in dubai/london for millions, you can question them through the media. But who will question those journalists? Who can check their tax certificates, their shopping, their luxury life in five stars here and abroad and nowadays their is especial quota for journalists in every job announcement lol :P Each and Every minister is giving lots of things to them which can be questioned, but who will question them by the way?

Where is the balance? We are weakening one part and prospering the other, they come from a degree of journalism and they are ruling, no civilian can dare to question them, but you can question and trial the politicians and bureaucrats.

Read this if you have some minutes, http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2...lysis_as.shtml

No offense is meant.

Regards,

Last edited by MBA; Friday, October 29, 2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: link
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Corruption is justifiable, and world knows only one rule; Might is Right!
When Pakistan tried to capture siachin, whole world cried and supported the Indians, when Iran is continuing enrichment, everyone is scared and sanctions are being imposed. BUT When we talk about hydrogen project of USA, nuclear missiles of Israel, invasion of Palestine land, murder of million Muslims in Palestine, Iraq; Afghanistan, and in Kashmir, and no single media is portraying USA as most violent yet heinous country of the world? Who's only vision is "PEACE" by killing Muslims! Where is equality ? Higher the culprit, easier the bail!

Brother, I appreciate your concerns regarding corruption, and we should control it but pointing single party for the whole fiasco seem rude and biased!

Chor wohi hota hai jo pakra jata hai :P "Small thieves are morons, they can be easily caught, its their fault!

Regards,

Dear,Answer is eagerly awaited,Dont beat about the bush .

axsim is on a distinguished road
@ MBA: Sir your don't want to be shocked that much!
I talked about Corrpution n said that due to corruption definitely the PPP and Zardari will be targeted because they are enjoying the powers and not handling the main issues to which a common man is concerned. naturally we will say then Zardari n PPP govt including coallation parteners are corrupt n thats why they are targeted everywhere.
As far as the media is concerned, I am not the advocate of media. I just think sensibly n neutrally. Media also is under criticism after there last 3/4 attacks on govt. that govt in collapsing but it never happened and the media realised that they are going toooooo much fast. And if you watch talk shows on different TV channels, media (main anchors) also tried to clarify themselves because the public opinion was changed and people started to criticize media personnels (after the recent situation of cancellation executive order - judiciary). I my self was the supporter of media but changed my point of view that they (media) are really going tooooo much n extra... Public also changed its opinion n people now also talk against media. I have observed this changed opinion of people regarding media in my class room, while smoking at khokha, in my muhalla, in university, in my relatives, infact everywhere. Due to this reaction, media realized and they have a bit change in their tone now (if you really watch the channels daily)!!
So brother, media is accountable to the people of the country and they automatically got accountable by the people. A channel demand is only because the large number of people watch it, and people only watch it because they are interested in the stuff broadcasted on the channel. It's a rule of journalism that if you want to earn money (whether its print or electronic media) you have to be according to the interest and concerns of the people watching you.
I feel they (media men) are little bit ashamed of their immense anti govt. activities n debates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axsim View Post
So brother, media is accountable to the people of the country and they automatically got accountable by the people. A channel demand is only because the large number of people watch it, and people only watch it because they are interested in the stuff broadcasted on the channel. It's a rule of journalism that if you want to earn money (whether its print or electronic media) you have to be according to the interest and concerns of the people watching you.
I feel they (media men) are little bit ashamed of their immense anti govt. activities n debates!
Dear Invincible and Axism

If polls are not in favor of current government, why don't they lose the seats during by-elections? There is huge fight and win between PML(N) and PPP candidates, they are winning and losing by not by margins, don't you think there is no media poll then? I am also not advocating the PPP or Zardari Sb, I just want to say is, its a private sector they should expose the truth and prove facts, not just there commentary and comments, own theories are not welcome just because they have served journalism for 10-20 years? There is no check and balance on them, kindly ask your friends who are in touch with politicians they will tell you how much relief they are paying to media for not on air many issues.

Invincible, If my talk showed any love for current government, I am ready to apologize lol I am not defending corruption, what I am saying is, Media is extremely corrupt and its their duty to humiliate each and everyone.

No one will prefer to watch news when there is no chaos, where there is no mismanagement, where there is no scandal, when someone don't scold someone, its their duty to create chaos and broadcast it, increase viewership

Regards,