Sunday, April 28, 2024
06:31 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, December 02, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by white leopard View Post
We will found a lot of cases in which holy prophet forgive his enemies. But give me such example which is similar to the present case(and holy prophet forgive such person) while there is a lot of examples what we should do in such case..
When our beloved holy prophet(p.b.u.h) had forgiven his arch enemies, who are we stone-hearted people who want to kill a mother of five kids without any definitive proof.

Quote:
After killing someone, the killer says that he has done that non intensionally. Should we give him any punishment or not.
And who knows she is right about her intention. She might be doing this to get an escape from execution.
Have you ever thought,Who will have to face the music if we hang this lady on this charge and she proves innocent on the day of judgement? Verily Allah(S.W.A) only knows secrets of heart.If she is denying and craving for mercy, make pardon as your trade.

Regards

sweetPakistan is on a distinguished road

@Ahmed_cool,@Invincible

blasphemy-law-right-wrong
check this link especialy
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/nov2010-...-2010/col7.htm
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetPakistan For This Useful Post:
white leopard (Thursday, December 02, 2010)

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

When our beloved holy prophet(p.b.u.h) had forgiven his arch enemies, who are we stone-hearted people who want to kill a mother of five kids without any definitive proof.
He forgave his arch enemies but had he ever forgiven anyone which we can use as an example for this case.
And when she has admitted herself that she has used such language against Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) what the further proof you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Have you ever thought,Who will have to face the music if we hang this lady on this charge and she proves innocent on the day of judgement? Verily Allah(S.W.A) only knows secrets of heart.If she is denying and craving for mercy, make pardon as your trade.
Regards
Yes ALLAH only knows secrets of heart therefore we can't say that she has done this intentionally or unintentionally.
We should make decision on the bases of evidence and when she is admitting herself in court that she broke the law then who is gonna prove her innocent on judgement day?
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 8

Saad Qaisrani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
He forgave his arch enemies but had he ever forgiven anyone which we can use as an example for this case.
And when she has admitted herself that she has used such language against Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) what the further proof you want.

Yes ALLAH only knows secrets of heart therefore we can't say that she has done this intentionally or unintentionally.
We should make decision on the bases of evidence and when she is admitting herself in court that she broke the law then who is gonna prove her innocent on judgement day?
I am writing this piece for white leopards consumption, knowing fully well that it would not affect him the least.

As for your so-called admission of guilt, what do you expect somebody (that too a female) to do when a raging mob of fanatics like you storms your house, plucks you out by force and forces a confession? Do you seriously believe that had she said she did not do it the mob would have believed her?

By the way, any so-called confession was also accompanied by a repentence. When Allah says the doors of repentence are not closed untill death arrives, who the hell are you or those of your like to judge her?

You might have heard of Hazrat Ali's act of not killing a non-muslim in the battle of Khyber solely because he had spit in Hazrat Ali's face, because doing so would have included a hint of personal vengeance and would no longer be an act purely for Islam. Asia Bibi's case has PERSONAL written ALL OVER IT (Dispute over drinking water). Or are you so naive to not even understand this much?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saad Qaisrani For This Useful Post:
floydian (Thursday, December 02, 2010), Invincible (Friday, December 03, 2010)

white leopard will become famous soon enoughwhite leopard will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad Qaisrani View Post
I am writing this piece for white leopards consumption, knowing fully well that it would not affect him the least.
Yes you are right. I am not gonna convince with you because what i am asking for no of you people, who are supporting Asia bibi, gave me a single example which i can consider as a base to forgive her. But you can't because their is none.

Quote:
By the way, any so-called confession was also accompanied by a repentence. When Allah says the doors of repentence are not closed untill death arrives, who the hell are you or those of your like to judge her?

You might have heard of Hazrat Ali's act of not killing a non-muslim in the battle of Khyber solely because he had spit in Hazrat Ali's face, because doing so would have included a hint of personal vengeance and would no longer be an act purely for Islam. Asia Bibi's case has PERSONAL written ALL OVER IT (Dispute over drinking water). Or are you so naive to not even understand this much?
Yes i have read he above incident. If Asia bibi said anything to me personally ALLAH knows better how i give response to her. But it doesn't belong to anyone personally its the matter of religion and i will not do any decision based on my "intellectualness" i will follow the path given by holy prophet.

And if she did not say anything then why she accepted it in front of court???
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 8

Saad Qaisrani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes you are right. I am not gonna convince with you because what i am asking for no of you people, who are supporting Asia bibi, gave me a single example which i can consider as a base to forgive her. But you can't because their is none.

Yes i have read he above incident. If Asia bibi said anything to me personally ALLAH knows better how i give response to her. But it doesn't belong to anyone personally its the matter of religion and i will not do any decision based on my "intellectualness" i will follow the path given by holy prophet.

And if she did not say anything then why she accepted it in front of court???
I'd expected no better from you. WITHOUT COUNTERING MY POINTS, you start babbling about religion and stuff. No wonder you can't do any better.

By the way, work on your english. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Ahmed_2007_Cool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetPakistan View Post
@Ahmed_cool,@Invincible

blasphemy-law-right-wrong
check this link especialy
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/nov2010-...-2010/col7.htm
Can you please convey to us the gist of that article? Urdu is not my mother tongue...
Old Friday, December 03, 2010

Quote:
I'd expected no better from you. WITHOUT COUNTERING MY POINTS, you start babbling about religion and stuff. No wonder you can't do any better.
I did not counter your points because you don't have one....

Quote:
By the way, work on your english. There is a lot of room for improvement.
Thanks for pointing out. I hope you will guide me regarding this.

galaxy queen is on a distinguished road

I think the law shd b ammended instead of repealing bz being a state based on islamic ideology its our duty n top most priority to protect islam n its honour.V have already shown our tolerance in sooooo much unrightful n unjustified being done to all the muslim countries in the world by the non muslim community bt the honour of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) shd never b compromised at least in our own country.however it shd b made certain that the law shd nt provide room to any one 4 misuse......
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 Merit 36

muhammad imran sethi is on a distinguished road

Even orthodox scholars do admit the possibility that this law might have been misused.However they contend that misuse of a good law is not sufficent justification to repeal it.What is the opinion of the forum
Closed Thread