Monday, May 13, 2024
05:10 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, December 31, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

niazikhan2 has a spectacular aura aboutniazikhan2 has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Imran Khan will Rise by Haroon ur Rasheed

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/12-31-2010/...name=06_04.gif
Old Friday, December 31, 2010

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough

No doubt on Imran Khan's thinking but his team is not very good to attract people.
Imran Khan alone is working & is center of attraction for our youth.
Old Saturday, January 01, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

there are some anchors/columnists whose job is to advertise, through newspaper columns or tv talkshows, only the good sides of their favourite politicians; among them is mr haroon rasheed who keeps praising mr khan evry now n then for nothing actually, which sometimes looks like mr haroon is on payroll of mr khan.
well see, mr khan has nvr been in any govt, has never been a minister or any cabinet member.. how can this haroon judge him n praise him on basis of nothing.. oh my God i feel pity on the ears of people who listen to this haroon when he talks.. he always talks like he's the most frustrated and depressed person of this nation with a high pitched such a crude voice.. will evr he stop creating frustration n depression among alrdy suffering nation..!!?
why he n jung group has to praise mr khan all the times... mr khan only knows the art of oratory and the art of collecting funds... did someone ask him what he did with over 3 billion rupees tht he along with mkrf recently collected for poor flood victims.. well well pls pardon, i am not really asking to mk his accountability bcuz still he's nothing.. i am just trying to say, we must not be running after someone who only knows the skill of gud bagpiping n shudnt be like those innocent kids who ran after tht tricky bagpiper and never returned agn..
all khan fans pls dont mind, i dont like ths player and his pvt employee mr haroon rashid.. i didnt like the article thts why just thought to share my views.. hope democracy n freedom of thoughts will prevail and my post will be approved by respected mods..
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Biased column!
But I think Imran khan must be given a chance,young generation likes him.When OTHERS can avail three chances to enjoy power,why not he once?Corruption is everywhere(aik hamaam mein sab nangay hain)what we need the most is proper leadership i.e of a Lion not of a Jackle!
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
polaris (Saturday, January 01, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

IMRAN khan is a Patriot not a Politician !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:

hmm well said farah..
but u kno wt, one must nt b givn a chance on the basis of wt our young generation thinks... u r among young generation, do u think a person, who was first to support mushy's dictatorial coup, shud be given a crown to lead the nation.. i agree our yungs like him bt u kno, most of our yung generation is cyber n cellfone generation wth limited parameters of thinking n vision..
we must nt approve of ths generation.. koi aur hal nikalo pls.. yeah agreed sub ney do do aur teen teen bar hamam mai naha liya hai... bt tht doesnt mean we shud nt respect the mandate of ppl.. jo jeeta wohi sikandar.. one has to win the elections.. only haroon's vote n his art of marketing wud nt help mr khan to sweep the polls.. mr khan still needs more magic to do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
IMRAN khan is a Patriot not a Politician !!!
lol mr khan is patriot not politician... saying as if politicians are nt supposed to be patriots...

n by the way wt mks him patriot.. his fund raising skill or his captaincy of cricket team..? pls put light...!

Last edited by marwatone; Saturday, January 01, 2011 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
hmm well said farah..
but u kno wt, one must nt b givn a chance on the basis of wt our young generation thinks... u r among young generation, do u think a person, who was first to support mushy's dictatorial coup, shud be given a crown to lead the nation.. i agree our yungs like him bt u kno, most of our yung generation is cyber n cellfone generation wth limited parameters of thinking n vision..
we must nt approve of ths generation.. koi aur hal nikalo pls.. yeah agreed sub ney do do aur teen teen bar hamam mai naha liya hai... bt tht doesnt mean we shud nt respect the mandate of ppl.. jo jeeta wohi sikandar.. one has to win the elections.. only haroon's vote n his art of marketing wud nt help mr khan to sweep the polls.. mr khan still needs more magic to do..
The leader must be chosen on the basis of democracy and I have observed every other young supports Imran.We are the future so we have the right to give a chance to a person who has never been tasted beforeRahi Haroon ki baat tou I admit Biasness is our Weakness
They know how to exploit the emotions of such an emotional nation who casts vote on listening a dead voice in Tractor and trollies.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
The leader must be chosen on the basis of democracy and I have observed every other young supports Imran.We are the future so we have the right to give a chance to a person who has never been tasted before
hehe it is like learning by trial n error method... try some new screwdriver to unbolt if earlier didnt work..
hmm theek hai jee banalain khan saab ko premier magar baad main na kehna key maine warn nai kia tha..
i shall wait to see wtevr he says will he b able to stand by it... american ke hatho nai bikna, economy ko yeh krna ha woh karna hai n blah blaa... lets see...
The Following User Says Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Saturday, January 01, 2011)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

the problems with imran khan according to me are these

1.no effective team at his disposal
2.even if he is put to power by the people of PAKISTAN..it would be a cause of huge concern for me because he has no past history of management at such a higher level of governing a country..all the other political parties may be corrupt but at least they have the knowhow of how to get about things in government and its management(nomatter how poor it is)...it is just like a person passing css exams and sent to his office the next day he is declared as a csp..even the csps to get posted in there offices need training for two years...i would like imran khan to get two or three key ministries at first and then i can think about him getting government..

am i correct in my assessment?

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
lol mr khan is patriot not politician... saying as if politicians are nt supposed to be patriots...

n by the way wt mks him patriot.. his fund raising skill or his captaincy of cricket team..? pls put light...!
hmmmm . I haven't said that politicians are not supposed to be patriot , it's ur wrong interpretation. Dear, I have been working for Imran Khan for last 2 years but i left him coz after meeting him I realized that he doesn't have the ability to run the country . He is not what he perused and propagate about himself.
Imran Khan is a patriot and i don't have any doubt about it, but the problem is he doesn't have any concrete plan to run the country. If he would be given a chance he won't be able to meet the challenges
which we are facing in today's world. His action plan is not cohesive and in-executable. Many young ppl are with him but he doesn't know how to mobilize them. for him and his party the only solution of problem is protest. And here i differ from him. Lack of proper guidance, leadership and clear road map is confusing our youth. If Imran Khan wants to be PM, he has to come up with some good strategy. I don't know when ppl like him stop exploiting the youth of Pakistan.

And yes, it's not necessary that every patriot is a politician. Politics is an art, and to run a country not only patriotism , leadership skills are imp but the political know how is also v imp. So, Imran Khan loves Pakistan ,OK, but he doesn't have the potential to run Pakistan.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Saturday, January 01, 2011), polaris (Saturday, January 01, 2011)