Monday, April 29, 2024
07:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, January 11, 2011

mtariqafridi@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
I second DESPOT in his views, what good he has done for the masses in his political career of over 40 years? Can u name the people who got affected by this law? Hundreds of innocent people dies in the suicide blasts, drone attacks, target killings etc etc, why didn't he raised a voice for those people? Why this double standard?
Dats Gr8!!!

By raising voice against Drone strikes,he will be strongly disliked by their Master Americans Zionist.Why to take risk in free?

Those affected by drone strikes are Tribes (Means born for the exploitation of the redtapism people like current regime and the one suffered).

FCR is constituted to make tribles even worst than animals,he has never bother to even say a single word against those laws.

If he shows sympathy with one Christian woman, it does not mean that he was sincere to her rather he tried to make close ties with west by uploading controversial issues.Any one working on the Agenda of West or for West back Democracy has always enjoyed perks in government
Old Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

http://
The Following User Says Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
polaris (Tuesday, January 11, 2011)
Old Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

I totally agree with imbindas

We all are just focusing on one point that Mr. Salman Taseer support the minorities, why cant u see that, that particular women said against our Prophet and the anger of some of people of our nation in my view is right as if any one of us say something against the priest of any other religion, the whole world will ruined ur life and make things difficult for you.

We muslims cannot take take stand against people who made fun of our religion and our Prophet. We cannot forget the incident of Facebook, just a days banned and than again we started using that if u really want to see the real face of non Muslims, just create a page against them you are going to be banned on that site forever.

Other than that I read someone said about Qabail people, dude you just know what our media told u, and its our bad luck that we have the media which is working under foreign aid and its totally against Muslims.

Drone attacks is the first step of Americans to conquer us, if we remain silent against those activities sooner or later we are going to be stand in line with Iraq and Afghanistan (Khuda na khuwasta).

Old Thursday, January 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
:@SHEHRBANO TASEER

for God sake ..is he really died for pakistan ? ohh pls dont...as a governer he could change the living of common man,working for the prosperity of province but m sorry...it wasnt like that..all he did in his Governership to critise punjab government..v cant forget his words..on daily basis abusing muslim league nawaz and praising ZARDARI...

and same ZARDARI for whom he died didnt bother to attend his funeral...

Your father died for ZARDARI ...

Recite Holy Quran and pray for the peace of his soul.pray for his life after death.Allah is merciful and beneficent .
Oh Allah help us .

now SHEHRBANO TASEER will teach us islam,just go through youtube then this article wont impress anyone.
Allah forgive us .
Brother Governer is a constitutional post with no administrative authority.even s/he cannot appoint his/her Personal Secretary by own .All the administrative authority is vested in Chief Minister who is provincial chief executive.

We pakistanis need to learn islam ,yes we do need.Our Islam revolves arounds appearances and dogmas.many of us, if introspect , will realise how much muslims we are.Today Islam has been hijacked by fanatics , obscure clerics and Molvees who know little about essence of values of Islam.

i believe an individual should be a good human before being good Muslim.A non muslim can be a good human and in such case he/she is far better than a Muslim.

I have firm believe that Allah Almighty do justice.A non muslim is so because he/or she borne in non Muslim familly and vice versa.So a person can be victamised only on account of faith on which he has little control? I am sure this kind of injustice can not be expected from Allah.

Once Renowned Punjabi Poet , baba bulleh said

"Namaz Padna Kum zanana , Roza Sarfa Rotee
Makkay Madeenay O Janday Neeut Jinah Dee Khotee
Jay bulliah jannat Jana tay khool andar thee kothee"
The Following User Says Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
manihammad (Thursday, January 13, 2011)
Old Thursday, January 13, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light
Default i am liberal but within the limits of Almighty Allah

:@ saleeqa,sandhurt,biofoqeen,saad

oh pls i m not justifying Mr Qadri act here,i pray that he may be hanged soon.
what i m telling that salman taseer didnt die for pakistan.and thats.
and for those guys who advice me not to interfere in someone personal life here are the verses of Holy Quran about Amr bil Maroof & Nahi Anil Munkar.

"...The believing men and the believing women are helpers of each other: they bid the good, forbid the evil, establish the prayer, pay the alms, and they obey Allah and His Messenger--these are the people on whom Allah will be merciful. Indeed Allah is Powerful and Wise." (9:71)

“And there should be a group amongst you who invite towards good, order for acknowledged virtues, forbid from sin and these it is that are the successful ones” (Ale Imran: 104).

"There should be among you (O believers), a group (of the learned and sincere persons) who should call (the people) towards goodness, bid (them) to the good and forbid (them) from the evil--they are the successful people." (3:104)

The hypocrites, men and women, are from one another, they enjoin (on the people) Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief and polytheism of all kinds and all that Islām has forbidden), and forbid (people) from Al-Ma'rūf (i.e. Islāmic Monotheism and all that Islām orders one to do), and they close their hands [from giving (spending in Allāh's Cause) alms, etc.]. They have forgotten Allāh, so He has forgotten them. Verily, the hypocrites are the Fāsiqūn (rebellious, disobedient to Allāh). (9:67)

so yes i have a problem with salman taseer family and there living style.if we are so liberal than why we put sanctions on prostitution,alchohal,gambling.all of those are personal acts.so SANDHURT shouldnt v allow them?? should i salute SALMAN TASEER sitting on a beach with his daughters in swim suit? should i call him SHAHEED and died for pakistan?
i will write,forbid,stop, all those are crossing the limits of ALLAH but peaceful way,death is not a solution.we have to preach the real message of islam to those who are in state of negativity.
prestigious (Thursday, January 13, 2011)