Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:58 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, March 31, 2011

french is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauman View Post
HEC has just doled out scholarships to incapable and incompetent masters degree holders. The generosity in the funding it received was unjustified.

Its good if it is being scrutinised and being devolved. I know many people who, thanks to HEC, are getting 300,000+ and deserve only 30,000.
Has HEC any wing to select most incompetent students of MSC?
Is scholarship criteria of HEC is incompetence?
Ewplain brother bureaucrate bhai,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
biased n jealous approach.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by french View Post
Bhai jaan koi aqal ho hath mareen..
Quote:
Nauman is a CSS officer, so he has bureaucratic approach. May be wo bi HEC ke funds per nazar rakhte hoon.
pocket money kise achi nahin lagti?

education to bas ayashi hai aaj kal ke daur main logon ki?????Gareeb kuon aisi ayashian krte phireen,,,,,,,,
Allegations without proof.

This is the last thing tolerated on board. You have been warned twice. Another stumble and you will fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauman View Post
HEC has just doled out scholarships to incapable and incompetent masters degree holders. The generosity in the funding it received was unjustified.

Its good if it is being scrutinised and being devolved. I know many people who, thanks to HEC, are getting 300,000+ and deserve only 30,000.
Quote:
Bhai jaan koi aqal ho hath mareen.. HEC 3 lac to professor ko b nahin deti? Pata nahin aap kise jante hain jo 30 hazar ki bajai, 3 lac lai raha hai.

All HEC scholarships are merit based. Not even 1% sifarish or nepotism, to be very sure about it.
For foreign HEc scholarships, HEC organises GRE general test, Top scored candidates are called for interviews by eminent professors of different countries for which scholarships are offered. Further students are short listed on basis of their academic record. So mixing all these criterias, final cream of students are sent abroad for higher studies on state expenses to serve Pakistan after their studies. 98% of the students complete their studies from abroad universities successively. Are they incompetent? .

And You are saying, HEC gave sholarships to incompetent people? IS it not insult of 4000 PhD scholars abroad? Mind your language and bureautic attitude please.

Such DMG s dictator minded attituded has now destroyed HEC to eat funds of HEC by bureaucrats. At least in HEC, there is merit......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Allegations without proof.

This is the last thing tolerated on board. You have been warned twice. Another stumble and you will fall.
at moderator last island.

Dear,
IS there any discrimination between CSP members and simple group members.
Mr Nauman has strongly insulted HEC, all its staff by saying they do not even desrved 30 thousand job.
More ever He slapped all HEC scholarship holders, as incompetent, uncapable while whole world universities are praising them in their scientific journals.

Instead of Warning Nauman, You utilising your discreationary powers, warned me just because I am not CSP?

If such discrimination exists on this forum, then please inform group members at least, so that they should not write dare to write agaist CSP members.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Members are allowed to criticize any organization or institution in certain limitations but members are not allowed to indulge in personal attacks. Watch your words.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Mr Nauman has strongly insulted HEC, all its staff by saying they do not even desrved 30 thousand job.
More ever He slapped all HEC scholarship holders, as incompetent, uncapable while whole world universities are praising them in their scientific journals.
yeah he has insulted HEC n those currently studying abroad.But it was his personal opinion.he can say what he likes.competent people n deserving people need no certificate from ordinary n irrelevant people.Their worth will be proved when they will compete with local people.preference to foreign degree holder ko milti hai..becaz of their professional training.agey rozi deny ka Allah malik hai..thousand mein milti hai ya lac's mein.
n these bureaucrat...sari umar office files mein hi guzrey gi...saath mein corruption ki halaal kamai as well...so enjoy bro's.you need not feel jealous since you will be earning more than our Ph.D degree holders..good luck.
n secondly I think every sound educationist is writing against this devolution even Dr.A.Q.Khan.so I think his words are sufficient to shut the mouths of these people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
french (Thursday, March 31, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Firstly DMG disputed with PMS officers in Lahore about promotion issue.

Then DMG (of economic affairs) decreased budget of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) in 2009 and 2010.

and now same DMG (Dictator Minded Group) is trying to disolve HEC which clearly means they want to destroy higher education in Pakistan.

Implementation Commission all set to devolve HEC to provinces

All scientists, university professors, technocrats and PhD doctors are worried about future of Knowlegeable Pakistan which will be decided by BA pass beurocrats.
Shame for PAkistan.

Suggestions are invited How we can change such DMG mentallity to make oour Pakistan making Progress.
Who is the current secretary and minister of DMG?? Why are they planning to devolve HEC .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Members are allowed to criticize any organization or institution in certain limitations but members are not allowed to indulge in personal attacks. Watch your words.

@ moderators and observers

I made threads to criticise FPSC's inefficiency, and i wanted to search any lawyer friend from this forum. I wish to go to supreme court, so that FPSC made any time table of CSS selection (may b 6 months for all procedure) and to show marked copies to candidates for total checking.

But All of times my threads were removed because moderators think that our thread is seen in FPSC and forum can not afford to be in bad books of FPSC. So simply my threads were removed?

Is it not double standard? Giving bad name to HEC is allowed here, but FPSC is considered as precious COW.

Andrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
yeah he has insulted HEC n those currently studying abroad.But it was his personal opinion.he can say what he likes.competent people n deserving people need no certificate from ordinary n irrelevant people.Their worth will be proved when they will compete with local people.preference to foreign degree holder ko milti hai..becaz of their professional training.agey rozi deny ka Allah malik hai..thousand mein milti hai ya lac's mein.
n these bureaucrat...sari umar office files mein hi guzrey gi...saath mein corruption ki halaal kamai as well...so enjoy bro's.you need not feel jealous since you will be earning more than our Ph.D degree holders..good luck.
n secondly I think every sound educationist is writing against this devolution even Dr.A.Q.Khan.so I think his words are sufficient to shut the mouths of these people.
Just a little while ago, LI warned French. Did you miss that part or you want to be warned individually?
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Dufresne For This Useful Post:
shtanzeel (Thursday, March 31, 2011)

Andrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really nice

Quote:
@ moderators and observers

I made threads to criticise FPSC's inefficiency, and i wanted to search any lawyer friend from this forum. I wish to go to supreme court, so that FPSC made any time table of CSS selection (may b 6 months for all procedure) and to show marked copies to candidates for total checking.

But All of times my threads were removed because moderators think that our thread is seen in FPSC and forum can not afford to be in bad books of FPSC. So simply my threads were removed?

Is it not double standard? Giving bad name to HEC is allowed here, but FPSC is considered as precious COW.
You want to look for lawyer on this site? You are mistaken. CSS Forum is not for this purpose.

Sane observers are already aware of the threads where members have voiced their concerns about FPSC policies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew Dufresne For This Useful Post:
french (Thursday, March 31, 2011), shtanzeel (Thursday, March 31, 2011)
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

HEC is not a pure organization, no organization is pure. I would like to utilize the liberty of criticizing any organization in limits and will therefore agree with nauman.

French & Gulrukh, kindly come up with a more open and logical answer as to what benefit will the DMG get from doing this.
Closed Thread

Tags
hec devolution