Friday, May 10, 2024
09:05 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

your nice work is able to appreciate.when i wl turn PC,hope you will find some thing good from me.
I think what i have written is right.as hundreds of proposal for pakistan were presented and first by Syed jamal ud din Afghani.And why Quaid organise league,and initiate mass contact compaign which won a victory in in late 1940s election is only congress raj, and questn should be started from simon commission to end at 2nd election.i mentioned all but from congress raj,to end. Not from simon commission.may u be blessed for your papers
Old Tuesday, April 19, 2011
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
your nice work is able to appreciate.when i wl turn PC,hope you will find some thing good from me.
I think what i have written is right.as hundreds of proposal for pakistan were presented and first by Syed jamal ud din Afghani.And why Quaid organise league,and initiate mass contact compaign which won a victory in in late 1940s election is only congress raj, and questn should be started from simon commission to end at 2nd election.i mentioned all but from congress raj,to end. Not from simon commission.may u be blessed for your papers
sister don't take umbrage at it.your posts lack articulation.

try to be more articulate in whatever you write.this is one prerequisite for exams especially CSS. as to convince an examiner,an examinee needs to be as articulate as possible.and also beginners like me can benefit from your knowledge.
Old Friday, April 22, 2011
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

sis, you seem to have taken quite an offense at my post.I would request you to start it off again,right from where you had left.I have started studying Pakistan Affairs and I've found another author who shedding light on the background of Lahore resolution writes.

"With the beginning of the Second World War in September 1939, the Viceroy of India Lord Linlithgow declared India's entrance into without consulting the provincial governments. In this situation, Jinnah called a general session of the All India Muslim League in Lahore to discuss the circumstances and also analyze the reasons for the defeat of Muslim League in the Indian general election of 1937 in some Muslim majority provinces"

he is endorsing your point of view.but i feel that i was not wrong either.as
seniors and knowledgeable people can't be bothered to share their views,so we shall have to take this forward on our own.