Monday, April 29, 2024
06:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 24, 2011

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
1 - If you think he blocked the supplies, you are wrong; There are alternative routes which are not much far away from the road they blocked. I don't know why the media says that the supplies were blocked because of him, LOL.
The purpose of blockage is to record protest not in actual block the supplies...

Quote:
2 - Access to some universities is also blocked by blocking the road they have blocked, students must be very happy (My friends were, at least)
If there are alternative routes to nato supplies. Then these alternative routes can also be used to approach universities

Quote:
3 - If you read the article regarding PTI sitting, it clearly says that the locals say that drones "SOMETIMES" kill innocent people, it means that most of the times it kills terrorists and target(s).
Pakistan has already recorded protest against drone attacks and demanded on international level to stop it. But America clearly refused to do so. drone attack is a direct attack on Pakistan's sovereignty, whether it is useful in killing terrorists or harmful.

Quote:
4 - USA might give some drones to Pakistan (Which can be useful for Pakistan)
Pakistan should not sell its sovereignty just in return of some drones...

Quote:
5 - The tribal people are not really "INNOCENT". You have No Idea what happens in those areas. People are kidnapped and taken their and released after ransom money is paid, chars & heroin & Sharab (alcohol) are openly sold in tribal areas and all types of illegal things happen there
No one in Pakistan is innocent. chars & heroin & sharab are common in all major cities of Pakistan and every one knows about it.

Quote:
6 - The above (point 5) is not possible without local support, Also, If they allow terrorists and Tehrik-i-taliban and other groups to live in their areas, they should expect being hit as friend of an enemy is also an enemy
Please try to have a deep look in history of these tribal areas before making such statements.

Quote:
A Question : Why did imran khan called everyone in a hot summer day and made them wait in that hot weather while he himself came at night ?
No one is perfect. Who in Pakistan is Punctual?

Quote:
We should not get emotional and should know that drones have successfully eliminated targets which pak army could NEVER have eliminated. I know some innocent people die, but again I don't think they are really innocent as they support them and give them (terrorists) places to hide and stay. I only feel sorry for children and women that die in this (however, their women are completely involved in what they do)
Thank God you at least feel sorry for some one. But drones are now a matter of Pakistan's sovereignty. Nations must take care of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
bro i disagree wth u when u call ths joker a courageous (sorry to say to all the fans out there).. he was the first one to raise voice in support of musharaf when mushy tk over.. he's nothing bt puppet of ghosts (establishment), his voice is nothing bt the msg of ghosts, his courage is nothing bt the surety given by ghosts tht nothing will hppn to u while performing the drama so openly.. time n agn i kp telling u nice guys bt u forget vry soon.. dearos he's nothing bt a puppet of establishment.. observe him for sometimes u guys wud realize.. now when he's puppet of establishment hw do u expect k anything can happen to him.. nah nvr.. actually this all sitting of khan saab is nothing bt its something tht ghosts cant do at their own so openly thts why khan saab is being used.. thts it!

(the web masters, pls let it go published ths tym.. i dont knw why my posts gt vanished whenevr i type smthng for khan saab)
i would just say... web masters are right in deleting yours posts regarding Khan sahab

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, April 25, 2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UltimateCSP For This Useful Post:
Fading Glimpse (Monday, April 25, 2011), R3b3l (Sunday, April 24, 2011)
Old Monday, April 25, 2011

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate CSP View Post
i would just say... web masters are right in deleting yours posts regarding Khan sahab

khan saaaaaaaab ap ko salam bhai.. kia jaadu kia hy ap ney logo py.. meine kia ap ke barey main thorey sey apney comments diye, yahan log tu baras he parey mujh pe.. wah khan jee wah.. u hv really won the votes, at least some of this forum's members..
so u want my posts to be deleted...!! is it fair..?? is it democracy? is it freedom of expression? ab sb jo favour kareingy... koi tu hona chahiye na khan saab ki opposition main...!!

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
khan saaaaaaaab ap ko salam bhai.. kia jaadu kia hy ap ney logo py.. meine kia ap ke barey main thorey sey apney comments diye, yahan log tu baras he parey mujh pe.. wah khan jee wah.. u hv really won the votes, at least some of this forum's members..
so u want my posts to be deleted...!! is it fair..?? is it democracy? is it freedom of expression? ab sb jo favour kareingy... koi tu hona chahiye na khan saab ki opposition main...!!
you really have freedom of expression dear. but just try one thing that your words should not hurt the sentiments of fans of heroes.... in fact its our birth right to choose our own hero.. he may be a JOKER for you... but he is a hero for many of us. so always try to avoid GHAIR PARLIMANI guftagu.....
R3b3l (Monday, April 25, 2011), Sociologist PU (Monday, April 25, 2011)

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiashah View Post
you really have freedom of expression dear. but just try one thing that your words should not hurt the sentiments of fans of heroes.... in fact its our birth right to choose our own hero.. he may be a JOKER for you... but he is a hero for many of us. so always try to avoid GHAIR PARLIMANI guftagu.....

how nicely put..!! thanx..!! if it's hurting someone's sentiments i promise i wont repeat it agn..! tc:
The Following User Says Thank You to polaris For This Useful Post:
Fading Glimpse (Monday, April 25, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
But drones are now a matter of Pakistan's sovereignty. Nations must take care of it.
Yes, a nation must take care of its sovereignty, even if it needs "foreign assistance" to buildup "schools" . Hum koi aise taise fakeer thori hain, buhut moaziz hain, dunya main hamari izzat hai .

UltimateCSP will become famous soon enoughUltimateCSP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiashah View Post
absolutely tight....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Yes, a nation must take care of its sovereignty, even if it needs "foreign assistance" to buildup "schools" . Hum koi aise taise fakeer thori hain, buhut moaziz hain, dunya main hamari izzat hai .
ab aise hi hae tou kya karian...

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, April 25, 2011 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

rimaig is on a distinguished road

Good initiate by Imran khan against the drones and proved himself as a great and courageous leader by sitting in a demonstration in peshawar,the most targeted city...always with you.
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The purpose of blockage is to record protest not in actual block the supplies...
I never said and/or commented on that, you misquoted me. I said I don't know why is the media saying that it was because imran khan that the supplies were blocked.

Quote:
If there are alternative routes to nato supplies. Then these alternative routes can also be used to approach universities
Of course, when did I disagreed? But why don't you explain that to university administration because I know some university that declared holiday on Saturday just because of this .. so the damage was done

Quote:
Pakistan has already recorded protest against drone attacks and demanded on international level to stop it. But America clearly refused to do so. drone attack is a direct attack on Pakistan's sovereignty, whether it is useful in killing terrorists or harmful.
haha you just proved yourself wrong and imran khan a hypocrite. Think about what you said again buddy If Pakistan recorded its protest on international level and yet americans refused, what on earth makes you think that a few thousand people in peshawar shouting and chanting will make americans do what they don't want to do? hahahahah Imran khan was only trying to do all that for political gains, nothing else.

Also, it is not threatening pakistan sovereignty because it happens with the permission of pakistani gov and army, what they do in front of the media & public is only a drama (or so do I think, I can be wrong)

Quote:
Pakistan should not sell its sovereignty just in return of some drones...
where did I said it should?

Quote:
No one in Pakistan is innocent. chars & heroin & sharab are common in all major cities of Pakistan and every one knows about it.
Please mention areas in lahore, karachi & Islamabad where chars/heroin is sold openly in market? If you fail to do so, then come to peshawar, give me a call and I will physically take you to places where guns, chars, heroin and all things (smuggled) are for sale openly and it starts right from the tribal areas where the border ends

Quote:
Please try to have a deep look in history of these tribal areas before making such statements.
I don't need to read history when everything is so open and clear

Quote:
No one is perfect. Who in Pakistan is Punctual?
Exactly. No one is perfect, everyone is corrupt and those who have not done corruption is not because they are not corrupt but because they have not got a chance yet. Imran khan changed color like a girgit before coming into power, i wonder what he will do once he come into power lol

Quote:
Thank God you at least feel sorry for some one. But drones are now a matter of Pakistan's sovereignty. Nations must take care of it.
If that makes you happy, so be it.

Quote:
When did they deleted it? I never noticed it. Khan sahab is not an angel from heaven, he is a human like you and me and no better than other politicians.
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
polaris (Monday, April 25, 2011)
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
@ mukt
well i totally diagree with ur ideas n condemn ur selection of words regarding tribal ppl...
You reserve complete right to agree and/or disagree with whatever I or anyone else on earth say/do.

Quote:
first the main aim of sit-in by PTI like any othr protest is to convey the message at national and international level that Pakistani nation is against drone attacks..
If that's the case, then the International community already knows this; Imran khan needed not to do it, the international community is not sleeping

Quote:
yes terrorists are eliminated in such attacks but as a result of colateral damage,,alot more are prepared to replace the eliminated ones.many US n Pak army reports confirmd dis fact time and again...
so what do you mean by this? People will come and hit you and rip you off and you won't do anything because you will fear of more and more people being prepared for attack(s)? Then why not wear bangles and sit in home?

Quote:
second who told u dat they r supportng terrorsts...i think u dnt even knw da abc of whts happening right thr.study da era of cold war bw russia n america n russian army incursion into afghanistan,u will come 2 knw who supported the today's terrorists n the so calld jehadis of dat era.the ppl of fata r sufferng both at the hands of terrorists as well as our army..dollars were recieved in the past and still are being recieved at the cost of tribal blood...tribals fought the war of Pak in kashmir in 1948 and frm 60 years that area remaind da most deprived one yet tribals never raise a voice against pak....
America has a habit of using people and then forgetting them. I know american CIA and ISI supported taliban and created them, so what? What is your point? and tribal areas are supporting terrorists, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Quote:
I dongal things whch accrdng to u (nt in reality) r found only thr?wht abt karachi whr killing,kidnapng n thngs like dat r a common phenomena.similarly wht abt lah whr prostitutn rings r quite common n every body knws abt it..wht abt the big hotels of every major city of pak teeming with alcoholic brands open fr every one...in da light of above facts should v give America free hand to bomb whole pak?
I never said the only wrong things happen in tribal areas, but most of them do. My own cousin was kidnapped and taken to tribal areas, he was released after a ransom of 4.5 million PKR was payed. In peshawar, 99.9% kidnappings are arranged by the people of tribal areas, It's a safe heaven for the kidnappers.

The tribal people are involved in this, they keep the kidnapped victim for them and take some amount from the ransom money, if ransom is not paid, they just kill the victim and throw him away. Many influential people are involved in this.

In tribal areas (Just where khyber starts) from the border, Illegal arms, chars & heroin & alcohol are sold openly. Come to peshawar and I will personally show you around, you have no Idea the tribal people have made a mess. They take $$ for supporting terrorists, they take heavy amounts for this and the local Maliks and tribal leaders are involved in all this .. even when we were dealing to release our cousin, a local malik was responsible and the middle man, he received the money and took responsibility that the victim will be released within 24 hours of payment, he then forwarded payment to them. Now what can you do about this? all these are involved and making millions and billions

Some Tribal people might be patriotic or something, but I am sorry to say most of them are involved in illegal activities as they have no other way to earn a living.

Quote:
n as far as Imran khan is concernd, i salute him for his courageous n bold decision of sitting in a demonstration against the present slave govrmnt on a national issue with da public openly and in a terrorist hit province without thinkng of the risks to his life while all the othr party leaders n his contemporaries are hidding in their palaces like cowards...peace
Yeah I also salute imran khan for lying so openly yet people love him and I love him for his double standards which people fail to see. When musharaf came, he quickly accepted him and glorified him, later on when he was about to leave, he turned up against him, then he said mqm is terrorists and i will send altaf to jail and i will launch case in london, then when mqm showed him their power and banned him from karachi every now and then he came down to earth and said "Mai MQM kay juratmandana aikdamat ke kadar karta hoon" lol first someone say mqm did 12th may killings etc then suddenly calls mqm iqdamad "JURATMANDANA" then mqm blamed him for having illegal children in capital talk and challenged him to do a medical test to prove other wise, imran khan refused and said "OH NOW U R GETTING PERSONAL" blah blah .. u salute a person who fails to give rights to his own daughter ? Or you salute to a person who fails to do medical test to prove he is right to the nation? lol I also salute Imran khan for calling everyone in a hot summer day and then coming himself in night when weather is cool and better comparatively .. he really deserves a salute, isnt it? I mean, come on!
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
polaris (Monday, April 25, 2011)

Mirza Umer Farooq Baig is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
PTI is holding a sit-in against drone attacks in Peshawar and as per TV reports it is a successful show so far. Leaders from other political parties are reaching there to show the soliderity with the victims of these attacks in FATA and KP areas. It seems that Khan has started his election campagine from Peshawar and is getting much popular support from the people there.
I think the PPP and ANP must be worried to see a new force in KP that can eat up their vote bank in next election.

Most one and brilliant gathering and one aspct that Makhdom Javed Hashmi and Marvi Memon are too with him i.e. Imran Khan and i think Mr. Imran Khan can get a huge mendate in the next term elections. clues are clearly shows this i.e. phone of Imran Khan to Altaf Hussain. Shah Mehmood Qureshi can join PTI and i think the scnirio of the pakistani politics will change soon.