Sunday, May 05, 2024
03:39 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

I am surprised when I see the news on BBC,the longlasting conflict between Fateh(PLO) AND Hamaz leader Khalid Mishael have been smothened.why these parties converged ? HAMAS was founded BY Ahamed yasin because PLO surrendered before ISRAEL for the sake of gaining perks.
Kindly resolve this mystery

this link will help you.I have started this thread for juniors especially or for 2012 aspirants.Take part in this.This will help you in your papers.If you are fearing that you will wrong,than,each of us is wrong in some fields,so if you are wrong me and senior most members will correct you.my motive is sincere.I think if you people have complete grasp over current affairs than CSS is not difficult.I hate current affairs and fears that i will fail.but i devoted myself to this subject especially.so ALL THE LIONS OF FORUMS COME HERE ,and share your worthy opinions.

Regards

CSS Forums - View Single Post - Updated News

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/294705-post869.html

Last edited by Rixwan; Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SADIA SHAFIQ For This Useful Post:
aariz (Monday, May 16, 2011), Rayaan Haider (Monday, May 16, 2011)
Old Friday, April 29, 2011

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

you question is ambiguous. Kindly write it clearly.
Regards
Rayaan Haider (Monday, May 16, 2011)
Old Friday, April 29, 2011

SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Question is Hamas was a rival of PA,PLO why the two heads shake hand.what is the reason.It is a an act to solve the palestine issue or Hamas is going to loose??one can see about Syria ,Egypt ,Algeria and others.All this is due to the fact HAMAS has gained so much influence and backed first by Kuwait and now Iran.Syria have head office of Hamas.

it is a diplomacy of PA or what is the real cause as PA always sided Israel.now what is reason.
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011

khanbaba512 will become famous soon enough

i think now they are fed up with the American policy of dilly dallying..the joined hands so that they can get hold of the whole area and they will table a resolution in the general assembly in the coming session in september.this will put a pressure on the U.N to recognise Palestine as a independent state..the main diffrence between them is HAMAS is anti -israel and they didn't want to settle the dispute with negotiations because they know that in negotiation,you have to work on the policy of give and take and they didn't want to surrender a single inch of their state..so i think they joined hands so that one party can negotiate with Israel and represent it on the international forum while other can eyeball Israel if they expand their settlement..America already vetoed the palestinian resolution in security council but they will be on the back foot if they Palestinians tabled the resolution in general asembly..some countries already recognised Palestine and France also announced that they have no other choice but to recognise Palestine if the negotiations didn't resume...So in my opinion Hamas is emerging ...The Arab rising is also supporting this assumption and i am pretty sure that we will hear something very good regarding the Palestinian dispute...INSHALLAH
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khanbaba512 For This Useful Post:
Rayaan Haider (Monday, May 16, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Sunday, May 15, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
i think now they are fed up with the American policy of dilly dallying..the joined hands so that they can get hold of the whole area and they will table a resolution in the general assembly in the coming session in september.this will put a pressure on the U.N to recognise Palestine as a independent state..the main diffrence between them is HAMAS is anti -israel and they didn't want to settle the dispute with negotiations because they know that in negotiation,you have to work on the policy of give and take and they didn't want to surrender a single inch of their state..so i think they joined hands so that one party can negotiate with Israel and represent it on the international forum while other can eyeball Israel if they expand their settlement..America already vetoed the palestinian resolution in security council but they will be on the back foot if they Palestinians tabled the resolution in general asembly..some countries already recognised Palestine and France also announced that they have no other choice but to recognise Palestine if the negotiations didn't resume...So in my opinion Hamas is emerging ...The Arab rising is also supporting this assumption and i am pretty sure that we will hear something very good regarding the Palestinian dispute...INSHALLAH
Happy one is able to talk on this issue rather to talk on controversial one.we,if go back in time ,had seen Holocaust of Palestinian people.When Nazi ousted Jews and they moved toward Holy land.Jews needed a state or land where they may be able to survive their remained identity .so Zionism is created in full swing that was a mere fruit of Nation-state concept.The Society of the Muslim Brothers (often simply الإخوان Al-Ikhwān, The Brotherhood or MB)had been created and is the largest political opposition organization in many Arab states.The diaspora and identity crisis forced Muslims to get back their holy land.Hassan Albana was a school teacher who organized the charter of it;"God is our objective; the Quran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader;jihad is our way; and death for the sake of God is the highest of our aspirations.so its centers are created in middle east as well as in Africa too.He created the movements of Al akhwans or group which supported pannist ideology working against the concept of Nation state.After world war they resisted Jews settlements but time proved bad friend for them.

PLO or Palestinian organization was created in 1964,that was a political movement and all the Arabs and African states stood with PLO but history of six war shattered the dreams of whole Arabia and pannism.PLO now knelt down ;perhaps world lord were not happy with them.The visionary Arab leadership understand the weak points of west and use oil weapon as they knew wast hunger for black gold. the policy of Arabs was useful as it created oil crisis in the whole world.but Iran did`nt agree with Arabs as shah is with Britain and AMERICA .though doctor Musaddaq efort a lot to restrain the America and made people free from SAVAK and western influence.The result was he wad martyred and Arabs could`nt sustained their policies as western agenda worked;against AL AKWAN ideology nation state concept worked.SO hallmark of this concept was that the rising Islamic block again embraced the chains off slavery and lost in the romantic dreams of nationality.jamia al azhar which was the source of prime education for these radicals raised the conflicts between nationalist and pannist.The expectations of pannist was lost in deep well when they saw the treachery of PLO ,who sided nationalist.The Egyptian govt banned education of these radicals.

Hamas (حماس Ḥamās, an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamat al-Islāmiyyah, meaning "Islamic Resistance Movement") was formed as a result of whole scenario.It was funded by Kuwait.Hence,all Arabs countries funded Kuwait and this gave a rise to the formation of Islamic bank.SO. history witnessed ,those who worked for west actually preparing a net for themselves.It seemed iraq and kuwait war is the conflict of oil shares in gulf region but major dictation came from ghost.The ghost is America that have prepared a trap for Iraq and iraq iran war declared,iraq as a rogue state.so U.S gained from its policies and international community attacked on Iraq.Though HAMAS was formed by izza din al qasim military brigades but this faction was flourished under the leadership of Shaikh Ahmed Yasin and syria helped this organiztion only to get back its politically lost areas from Israel.Iranian revolution helped this organization and this first workrd on welfare and social reforms.The mass contact campaign of Hamsas brought it close toward people and world witnessed that was only organization that defeated the west with its own political ascribed system-------- Democracy.Hamas won a major victory in 2005-06 election but PLO resisted the democratic elected government of HAMAS.It surprised the west as how they called it rogue coz it haz major votes.Now they came to agreement of two nation but Hamas leaders wanted their land pure from Jews.

The death of yasir arfat made Mahmud abbas all in all of organization.; another puppet.During his years in office as the acting Palestinian Authority chief, Mahmoud Abbas adroitly demonstrated that he has all the qualities of an unconditional and unquestionable traitor.By turning his back to the national interests of the Palestinian nation and conspiring with the Israeli regime to help them confiscate the Palestinian lands and plunder their rights, Abbas proved that he cannot be a meritorious and faithful representative for the people of Palestine.The frequent accusations Abbas directs at the democratically-elected government of Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, shows that he is quite afraid of the resurgence of anti-Israeli sentiments among the Palestinian nation and that’s why he has tried his best to extinguish the revolutionary attitude of the Hamas government which has so far refused to recognize the legitimacy of Israel and considers resistance the only viable and effective option in confrontation with Israel.During the past years, several incidents took place which revealed that Abbas is more of an Israeli agent rather than being the representative of the Palestinian nation. While 8,000 Palestinians, the majority of whom are women and children, are being kept in the prisons of Israel, Abbas flagrantly took the side of the only Israeli inmate kept by Hamas in Gaza Strip and called for his immediate release last year. During a joint press conference with German President Christian Wulff on November 30, 2010, Abbas called on Hamas to immediately release Gilad Shalit and allow him to return to his family, “From the beginning, we have called for the return of this prisoner to his family.” In February 2006, Radio Islam reported that in a treacherous agreement with the Palestinian Authority, Israel transferred a certain amount of weaponry and ammunition to Abbas to enable him to defeat Hamas. According to Israel’s senior Defense Ministry official Amos Gilad, “Israel’s transfer of a limited amount of weapons and ammunition to the Palestinian Authority’s presidential guard will enable PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas to contend with Hamas.”

so alliance of both is strange and UN bod only for two pieces but encouraging settlements too..your answer shows words story but what is the real picture that needs to be known yet.
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011

although i gave wordly points not mentioning the facts like you did but i think you saw the picture what i meant to show..Now palestinians know that Israel have the backing of America so they have the upper hand in the negotiations.they will never goona halt their settelments and U.S is doing nothing more than condemning the illegal settlements.And they have shown their hyprocracy in the last session of security council when they vetoed the resolution..i agree with the fact that ABBAS is not purely PALESTINIAN FREEDOM FIGHTER but now wind is blowing in the opposite direction..Husni Mubarak is now gone and egypt is back on track and they brokered the deal..You have seen the reaction of Israel on this alliance??do you think that they are infuriated only because now both of these organisations represt a united PALESTINE??? although they didn't like this alliance but the thing which bothers them is that Egypt is now again standing in its rightful position.the CAMP DAVID treaty alienated egypt but if egypt came back to its original stance and started to use belligerent tone than they can give tough time to ISRAEL..FATAH and Hamas are fighting because they were left alone to fight the zionist ..if they have the backing of Egypt then they can work together for the cause of independent Palestine
The Following User Says Thank You to khanbaba512 For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Sunday, May 15, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
although i gave wordly points not mentioning the facts like you did but i think you saw the picture what i meant to show..Now palestinians know that Israel have the backing of America so they have the upper hand in the negotiations.they will never goona halt their settelments and U.S is doing nothing more than condemning the illegal settlements.And they have shown their hyprocracy in the last session of security council when they vetoed the resolution..i agree with the fact that ABBAS is not purely PALESTINIAN FREEDOM FIGHTER but now wind is blowing in the opposite direction..Husni Mubarak is now gone and egypt is back on track and they brokered the deal..You have seen the reaction of Israel on this alliance??do you think that they are infuriated only because now both of these organisations represt a united PALESTINE??? although they didn't like this alliance but the thing which bothers them is that Egypt is now again standing in its rightful position.the CAMP DAVID treaty alienated egypt but if egypt came back to its original stance and started to use belligerent tone than they can give tough time to ISRAEL..FATAH and Hamas are fighting because they were left alone to fight the zionist ..if they have the backing of Egypt then they can work together for the cause of independent Palestine

Southeast_mediterranean_annotated_geography.jpg

if you look into the map you will have a clear idea of a map and Gaza strip junction with Egypt and latest developments in which African government has cease the flow of radicals into Egypt bu constructing water wall into ocean.Various U.S. and international policymakers, including Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, have said or implied that organizational fissures may exist within Hamas. These possible fissures are somewhat overlapping. One supposedly runs between Gaza-based leaders accountable to local public opinion and Damascus-based leaders seen as closer to Iran. Another supposedly runs between so-called pragmatists and more hardline elements in the Gaza leadership (often Qassam Brigades militants and their sympathizers). Yet another is said to exist between two groups of Damascus exiles.(1) native Gazans with personal links to Hamas’s Gaza founders (such as Musa Abu Marzouk),and (2) displaced West Bankers used to operating outside of the Palestinian territories who forged links with the Gaza founders mostly through Islamist organizations in Kuwait (known as Kuwaitiyya, this group includes Khaled Meshaal).Hamas receives much of its support from private individuals and organizations in the Palestinian diaspora and greater Arab and Muslim worlds (particularly in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states) Since 1995, the United States has taken active measures—in concert with Israel, the PA, and other international actors—to disrupt Hamas’s use of charities as front organizations.U.s.a motive inn this region is to side the common people toward itself as anti American sentiments proving a bad face for its evergreen friend ISRAEL.the Bush and Obama Administrations have given non-lethal aid for PA civil security forces in the West Bank loyal to President Abbas in an effort both to counter militants from Hamas and other militants, and to establish the rule of law for an expected Palestinian state.This U.S. assistance program exists alongside other assistance and training programs reportedly provided to Palestinian security forces and intelligence organizations by the European Union,various countries, including probable covert U.S. assistance programs.By most accounts, the PA forces receiving training have shown increased professionalism and have helped substantially improve law and order and lower the profile of terrorist organizations in West Bank cities

And if you look aside the Palestine as in Egypt.Syria ,Jordan and Lebanon then it will clear that west is demanding from them revolutionary democracy and world is witness of it.we as a Muslim do not have happy expression as these countries are being engulfed by west.no doubt an war Sadat and Hussini Mubarak are puppet and autocratic but now whole generation of Muslims Arabs is going to become slaves of west.that is possible via Facebook revolution.the same kind of movement is processing in Iran too.we as pakistan nation have become the slaves of west.if one embrace western democracy it means one is uniting into one world group or globalization so it is out of course Egypt will side Hamas rather to destroy it and UN is passing resolutions only in the favor of Mahmud Abbas and today if you are updated with news ,you have heard another savage act of israel
Attached Thumbnails
HAMAS;Emerging or losing?-southeast_mediterranean_annotated_geography.jpg  
aariz (Monday, May 16, 2011), candidguy (Friday, May 20, 2011), khanbaba512 (Monday, May 16, 2011), Rayaan Haider (Monday, May 16, 2011)
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

yes i heard the news .although i am concentrating more on muhammad bin tugluq that mahmud Abaas these days but one has to keep up with the current affairs..i agree with your facts but as far as i think After the wikileaks Palestinian papers abbas have no other option for face saving..he have to gain support for his authority and for the next elections..as far as Arab spring is concerned ,it is a bit complicated..Events in Tunisia is purely a revolution,in egypt the revolution started in its good spirits but to some extend it is hijacked by west through El Baradi but i don't think in egypt it is a one man show..now the Arab Spring is totally hijacked in libya by west and in bahrian by iran..but lets not loose hope for this revolution..i mentioned it in one of my earlier posts in a discussion on Arab revolutions that one of my friends from london told me on Fb that he is a deciple of Shiekh Nazim of Cyprus..2 or 3 months before Arab rising he went to Cyprus and he sent me a link to one of the videos he made during his visit to Cyprus..in that video his Shiekh said that now is the time when the Arabs will remove all their dictators and they will rise in coming 4 to 5 months..and i think i didn't have to tell you what happened in the last 2 to 3 months..Muslim brotherhood also in a strong position in Egypt..El baradi is not in a position to dictate his western made policy and this agreement between HAMAS and Fatah explained what i am trying to say..and if syrian government is also toppled then in my opinion something good will happen ..Although some of my fact findings is in spiritual basis but still....Events are in support with my arguments..If everything goes according to plan than Lebanon ,syria,egypt,jordan all are going to be gamechangers in Palestinian game
The Following User Says Thank You to khanbaba512 For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Monday, May 16, 2011)
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

both parties are the need of each other. The leaders have been confronting on the major share in the govt. Now, the parties have realized the people storm which has shattered the despotic pillars of the Middle East and North African governments.
Additionally, Palestinians are divided and disintegrated into far flung areas. It is a positive development. On the other hand, Hamas, which is totally against the dialogues with Americans and Israelis, have been lambasted again by the westerners.
In short, I dont consider it a major development, and the peace dream in the ME still remains a dream.

Regards
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

m.furqan08 will become famous soon enough

1)The agreement comes as Abbas and his acting premier, Salam Fayyad, plan to seek United Nations recognition of a Palestinian state in September - in the absence of peace negotiations with Israel, and despite frantic Israeli and US diplomatic efforts to stop them.Solving the stalemate would take some of the wind out the sails of critics who would dismiss UN General Assembly recognition of a divided Palestinian state.

2)ouster of Egyptian president Hosny Mubarak, Abbas and Fatah lost their main patron, while Hamas leaders felt they gained a less-biased inter mediator in Egypt's new post-revolution leadership - which mediated the deal.
With the ground shaking under the feet of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Hamas could be losing its main patron in the region

3)The ongoing uprising in Syria, where part of Hamas`s leadership is based, had also put pressure on the group to try to end its isolation in Gaza.

Source http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...y-now-what-now

Last edited by m.furqan08; Monday, May 16, 2011 at 03:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to m.furqan08 For This Useful Post: