Saturday, June 08, 2024
02:08 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 01, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post

Media is commercial, they can not afford any threat to their business. So, in my opinion, they are bound to support.

EXACTLY! Media cares more (if not only) about their financial gains. This is exactly what I said in some other thread (can't remember which one) and many turned up against me saying that media is so patriotic and blah blah .. Good you now made it clear

Yet Another Question : According to you (or the sources you have read) you think/believe Wali khan babar was murdered by MQM ?
Old Sunday, May 01, 2011

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
Yet Another Question : According to you (or the sources you have read) you think/believe Wali khan babar was murdered by MQM ?
Yes, I think so. Following is a link of press conference of Zulifiqar Mirza which is quoted by many blogger on different websites as an evidence of this belief.

MQM Involved In murder Of Wali Khan Babar Geo News Reporter Said By Zulfiqar Mirza

I couldn't say anything with certainty, God knows the best.
Old Sunday, May 01, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
Yes, I think so. Following is a link of press conference of Zulifiqar Mirza which is quoted by many blogger on different websites as an evidence of this belief.

MQM Involved In murder Of Wali Khan Babar Geo News Reporter Said By Zulfiqar Mirza

I couldn't say anything with certainty, God knows the best.
I see. I'll have a look at it now, but I am sure If you can figure this out then the media (Geo in specific) has already figured it out. Now, They are silent on the issue and are not explicitly stating that MQM is involved in this and their behavior towards mqm is still very polite and cool etc .. This is yet another sign of hypocrisy .. They can't even say the truth for their own employee, how sad :/ I think the media is also as big of a threat to pakistan as much as MQM is
The Following User Says Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Tassawur (Sunday, May 01, 2011)
Old Sunday, May 01, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aariz View Post
All parties are products of GHQ. In Karachi, every political party has a gang group that remains behind the stage, are engaged in killing and violence.
If every party has a gang then why their thugs are not exposed yet except a few?
Old Sunday, May 01, 2011

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
If every party has a gang then why their thugs are not exposed yet except a few?
Rahman and Babu Dakait have acknowledged the support from the PPP stalwarts in Layari. Several jamait Islami activists have been picked by the law enforcement agencies, the culprits have mentioned their bosses names. But the MQM has most trained terrorists in the city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
So called AMAN COMMITTEE being pushed back by Zulfi Mirza. Everybody knows how lethal weapon enters into Layari.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, May 01, 2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Merged
Old Monday, May 02, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by aariz View Post
Rahman and Babu Dakait have acknowledged the support from the PPP stalwarts in Layari. Several jamait Islami activists have been picked by the law enforcement agencies, the culprits have mentioned their bosses names. But the MQM has most trained terrorists in the city.

So called AMAN COMMITTEE being pushed back by Zulfi Mirza. Everybody knows how lethal weapon enters into Layari.
I agree with you .
the same is the case with other Parties . The Tehsil President of Most Sharif Party N League in our area in our Tehsil bhalwal is the most notorious person of the area . Who is notorious for Murders , Dacoities , Qabza grouping Frauds and many other crimes and vices , Faazay Shah . even children in our area know his track record .
in the same way in Funeral gathering of Teepoo Tarrakka walla in Lahore many MNAS & MPAS from Lahore were present .
Old Monday, May 02, 2011

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
I agree with you .
the same is the case with other Parties . The Tehsil President of Most Sharif Party N League in our area in our Tehsil bhalwal is the most notorious person of the area . Who is notorious for Murders , Dacoities , Qabza grouping Frauds and many other crimes and vices , Faazay Shah . even children in our area know his track record .
in the same way in Funeral gathering of Teepoo Tarrakka walla in Lahore many MNAS & MPAS from Lahore were present .
N leauge is notorious in the Punjab. And in Sindh and Baluchistan, mostly tribal chieftains have small army of gangs who suppresse the poor. They do in rural areas and the MQM does in the Urban, especially in Khi.

Jisky Lathi uski bhens. Jiska area, usi party ki gunda gardi. :P

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, May 02, 2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Merged