Wednesday, May 08, 2024
03:42 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 31, 2006

COP is on a distinguished road
Default Replying to an illegitimate "NICK" on the course of BUGTI SAAHIB THE GREAT.

Dear All,

My this very reply is to address some of my respected and honourable forum Colleague "thinking's" viewpoints.. She has a rightnick name.SHe is trying to think but as GOD said in Quran " woman has a half a mind of a man ". I have no concerns over this as GOD has a logic for everything and it is visible and crystal clear from my dear Sister "thinkg's" statements made in the post.

I have a view point that states, Army has no right over any political or social activity within the state and therefore can't be sworn in to the president's office excercising Section 58 (2b) and section 10 ( CJP's son being inducted as an ASP upon mushi's approval).

BUT

I need to refer to baluch's and bugti's.Nobody in here has lost a relative over nothing in baluchistan but i did.I wont practie an act of discrimination by calling any one "Biased Punjabi or Baluch" as it seems to be the most pathetic and agonising act to tear one's inner apart.Yes I lost two uncles martyred by Bugtis for just entering into the vicinity for some state-run projects."THinking" can ask thier widows and kids about how it feels but off course they probably will become biased punjabis at some stage.

Starting form 1876, Khan of kalat and moving down to mengals and then to bugtis after 1930, they always have been a pain in the neck for sure.Hypothetically, this sucks.So we dont have a right to go n live in Baluchistan, but Baluchs can come n study at Aitchison,Islamabad and other reputed universities.Why this dipolmacy, arent they presuming or probably following a course of double standards.I pray for Mr.bugti's soul, may it rest in peace but he will be asked about thousands of innocent lives which were altered upon his blatant aggression and GOD knows Better.Refering to the show of guns, Why dont people carry guns in islamabad, coz they r civilized, coz they have moral ethics, they have mental abilities to feel how grave the conditions become when somebody kills a human.So its no point in favoring the show of weapons and killing people for no reason.So lets be neutral and strive to feel the logics and motivations behind such cruel acts of butchering people.It was not his values, but his authority and influence over a well-armed tribe of 250,000 people in Pakistan's Balochistan Province that worried the government. It was because he enjoyed absolute loyalty from so many, he "ruled" in Balochistan for many decades "with an iron-fist" and was considered to be a parallel government.

He was educated at Oxford, England and Aitchison College, Lahore, but he lived by laws more than a thousand years old. Legend has it that he killed his first man when he was only 12, and that he killed another 100 men to avenge the assassination of his son (Salal Bugti).

He has had differences with all the past governaments in this country and by the way I can name people from sindh , NWFP and baluchistan ruling this country over decades.Z.A.Bhutto a sindhi played a vital role in instituinalising the political and state infrastructure,then was junejo another sindhi,mushi and shaukat aziz again sindhis,jamali a Baluch,benazir a sindhi again where did the BIASED punjabis rule apart from Zia and nawaz sharif.

Hope it helps to open some of your closed brain cells my dear "thinking".

I'd appreciate and revalue all healthy criticism by any means.

COP to be a COP.
Old Thursday, August 31, 2006

MHMALIK is on a distinguished road

So, what you mean to say is, demanding one's right makes one a pain in the neck and should be shot and cluster bombed?

NICE!

Going by your logic, If Bugti deserved to die because he killed two uncles of yours, Then who exactly should die for killing hundreds of Bugti/Marri tribesmen? arent they pakistanis too? I'm sure hundreds if not thousands of widows and orphans do not sympathise with your views.

Go to Balochistan my friend. Go to Quetta, look at Quetta Cantt, then go see the rest of the city.

And people with values and traditions (cultured) tend to follow traditions and are not rolling stones. Nawab Bugti had more blue blood than your seventh generation will hope to have Mr enlightened moderate.
Old Friday, September 01, 2006

Abdul Salam Khan is on a distinguished road
Default Ocd/psychosis And Captain Akmal.

REPLY to a Foolish Army Captain

My Dear Captain.

AOA

I do appreciate your comments on crossing out a Rebellion, used to be a spot for Pakistan, Even if, the war against terrorism by Pakistan has been extolled by the West. I have few concerns, would you be kind enough to make an instant rejoinder could help me out as I am wet behind the ears. I perceived your knowledge and zealous interaction/depiction as of up to the Mark. My Queries are as under and would beseech your kind perusal and reply?

1. Alacrity makes waste (What was the Reason that you misspelled and kept misspelling). (M I Right)
2. May you recall the Article (23) of “Article 4 (1) & 8 (5) of Constitution of Islamic Republican of Pakistan. Seems very admissible hereof. (M I Right)
3. “Article (23) of United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted and proclaimed by the General Assembly vides its resolution No. 217 A (III) of 10th day of December 1948. However, Pakistan enjoying the non-permanent Membership of UNO is bound not only to proclaim but also safeguard such provisions.(M I Right)
4. Though, Mr. Bughti was a rebellion but also a Muslim. Words used for him as deletion and evil are not contrary to Islamic Commandments.
5. May I recall this achievement a Social Change or Word Social Change is suitable to be used hereof?
6. What do you presume after such Input, How would be the Impacts in Dera Bughti?
7. Was not it possible to forcefully exhaled him for long, as Two Ex-Premiers and many others who are accountable on account of brining Pakistan at a Stilled and fragile state.
8. Are you sure that the Malignancy has completely been warded off and no tissue or smutty material is yet persisting?
9. If not so excellent! If yes, then?

As this forum permits for discussions, so please forward your comments over the queries as mentioned above. As per my appraisal to one quoted above seems a Psychological Patient and Specially suffering from following Psycho-Path. I do hereby; prescribe him a taracyclic group pill (Generic name) Flouxatine 20mg. Trade name (Prozac 20mg) O-D once a day after breakfast for 2 months with no hampering.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Superiority Complex Disorder
A type of anxiety disorder (commonly referred to as OCD) characterized by recurrent, persistent, unwanted, and unpleasant thoughts (obsessions) or repetitive, purposeful ritualistic behaviors that the person feels driven to perform activities (compulsions). A cardinal feature of this disorder is an awareness of the irrationality or excess of the obsessions and compulsions accompanied by an inability to control them.
Psychosis
A severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning.

Regards

Abdul Salam Khan
Msc(IR) MA (P.Sciences) Dip-Psych (AKUH) Karachi
Dip-Abn/Cli/Exp Psych (Adenbera)
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 702

rizvan is on a distinguished road

hahaha bhai aapnai yahan kia hospital kholna hai?
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about
Default @all

"Pardon me but i read only a few posts and didnt read the whole thread!!!"

As far as my opinion goes Pakistan is a country which cannot survive without the presence of Army, If Army goes back to the barracks you want those corrupt politicians ( who've been eating up all the country for the past 60 years) back to start eating up the remaining bones n flesh left in the country???? I agree there is corruption even in the Military rule but atleast its way too much less than when the government is run by those Corrupt Politicians!!!

Regarding Bugti's Assasination all i can say is that it was a pure targeted military operation in order to eliminate Bugti and indirectly wiping out SUI Gas issues, Balochistan's internal political scenario etc etc

Since he is dead now theres no need of telling each and everyone how bad or good he was,its for Allah (SWT) to decide which man to glorify and which one to not.

One terrible mistake that the (Military) Government did was to assasinate Bugti as they must not be aware of the fact that "The DEAD Bugti is more threatning and dangerous than the Bugti Alive"

MY 50 Cents

KHUSHAL
38th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 702

rizvan is on a distinguished road

khushaal sahib army is as much corrupt as the politicians...u cant say who is the winner in this race....army has ruled most of the time and u cant call dem da saviour of pakistan...
Old Saturday, September 02, 2006

darandaz is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up great job done

salaam,
that was great i must appreciate, and thanx GOD seen somebody from forces here. you are absolutely right Akbar bugti has done so many things and 4 which he could have been given sentence but i dont know why no body talks of that? i dont know what to be done to those who are not ready for any negotiations and constantly hitting the govt and civ innocent tgts?what if he had hit the presidents hel as he once tried? i am sure no body is for bugtis death "sab apni syasat chamka rahai hain".wishes for a progressing baluchistan.
good job done capt,
bye
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maria khan is on a distinguished road

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM to all,

Well, though I couldn't read the above posts because of lack of time, but instead I would like to insert my views in this corner.

Retrospecting the entire political record of Pakistan's politics this thing is clear to us that natsiest distortion and blunders did occur during stratocratic regimes. The murder of Sheikh Mujeeb-ur-Rehman which resulted the deglutination of our eastern wing is not hidden from us. I think one should do a job over which he is destined, military can never understand the ambages of politics, they are trained to defend the country and to fight for its perservation, and once it intrude the government it tried to deal typical and sensitive matters with arms lingo. Thats what had happened in 1971 and now the same thing has repeated in Dayra Bugti.

Yea, I didn't deny this fact that, that late white bearded man was highly brutal and extremely wicked. He served as a governor and then chief minister of Balochistan, but nothing considerable happened during such times for the development and enhancement of Balochistan. But the way how he and his militia were endeavouring for their provincial rights dsiclose their putative passions. Although he was the cruel man, but whatelse our establishment has done with him is not appreciating, as this thing is simply worsening the affairs of the state instead of sorting it out. It is known to everybody that few months ago when Mr. Chudhary Shujat and Mr. Shiekh Rashid proceeded towards him for dialogues, he finally agreed. Then why government stepped back? I'll once again assert that our government was simply not in mood in having peaceful and rational negotiations with fanatic Balochi sardars, people of (Ulti Khopri) are said to be dealt in quiet different and intelligable manner rather being killed. What the hell is going on in reaction nowadays is quiet pestiferous.
Nobody could deny this known fact that leaders after assasination turned into a legend, whether they are tender or wicked. And no doubt that Bugti is now going to be declared as a legend of balochistan by the side of balochi masses. And what ever is now going to occur out there augur not good.

Our antagonists will now definitely cash out this situation to instigate Balochi masses to fight for their independence,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for the acquisition of greater Balochistan (GOD FORBIDS).

NOTE:- Yet nobody has seen Bugti's dead body, so this drama also depicts the possibility that perhaps the government has impounded him under ground, i.e. may be he is not dead and our establishment is simply pretending all this scenario (Allah Knows well).

Well, whatelse has happened is not meritorious.

ALLAH PE AMAN

khalid is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Akmal
Asslamo alikum
Akber Bugti has performed an illegal operation and therefore will be shut down in the mud cave for ever.
First of all let me congratulate all on deletion of an Evil from the face of Pakistan.
It is so simple " HE WAS A REBILLION AND DIED IN AN ENCOUNTER". HAi na?
Captain sahab: i guess u hav no knowledge of wat is happening in balochistan, please try to control your emotions, Nawab mohd Akbar khan bhugti was an aged politician and a hero for many baloch brothers... try to see the causes responsible for the unrest in balochistan...and please mind ur language...try to behave like an educated person..

Maar daley ga usey juram ka ahsaas aakher
kataal ker k bi jisey maktool pay sabket na mili...!!!

if u want to criticise nawab bughti thn thre is a way to do so...i hope u will behave like an educated man...thre must be a difference beween a captain and an illiterate sipahee... plz dont mind....but this is wat u deserve....
Take care
Old Monday, September 04, 2006

darandaz is on a distinguished road

salaam to every one,
well every body has his own view pt so is mine,i think to some extent both are right,nawab bugti was not killed but he died becouse of the cave which collapsed .the govt would have never asked for increased problems for themselves so by any means they have not killed him.
secondly one of our friend was saying that we know army what they have done in 71,,,My very dear friend this is not the way you are blaming your army, you were behaving like the enemies , i am sure our adverseries would never say things like that about our army because they now each others. i wanted to know which area are u from? the american had suffered greatest of defeat in veitnam, should they curse thier army, Germans twice defeated badly in both the world wars what should be done to them, ask the indian army about ur army......
dear friend the army is not from somewhere else they are ur brothers,friends ,they are amongst you dear why are u so angry with them?
FATA, are you from FATA? have you been to FATA? have you served in FATA?what do you know about FATA dear?the ppl of FATA or the FATA will inshahAllah progress now but tell me who has put in any efforts before for the dev of FATA?the area was almost totally inaccessable before,the tribals never wanted any govt buildings , mettaled roads or for thatmatter any thing because they never want the writ of the govt to be established there.they never wanted that there domain be dominated by any body not even the govt.you were talking about FATA so you must be knowing that the police posts on the boundry of Mohmand agency still gets the harshest of the beating of the locals and also the condition of police there coz they simply can not operate there. so my dear thinking friend have some patience, have some mercy on govt and army they are all yours..
it was just a view pt like it is said every body has his own so hopefully no ill feelings ok.otherwise i am also a trible
salaam.