Monday, April 29, 2024
04:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, May 12, 2011
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Or saqib ap jese logon ko tw civilized countries me wese hi ese byanaat pe hi dharr lia jaata hey..ager ap ko army ka hatho hone wali barbadi or beizzati is kadar pasnd he tw phir ap ko is se koi nahy bcha sakta.ap ki practicality punjab textbook board ki panchweein class ki kitab or ISI sponsored takreeron pe shuru hoti he or khatam hojati he..n u mind ur language..jese uncivilized khyalaat wesi uncivilized batein..
Beta Hamza camp aa k milo mujhe tumhain army k baray practically batata ho k army nay kitni barabadi ki hye
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Ap baith k awaam ka khoon choosain filhal..ja k koi jang jeetain phir aonga ap k camp betey..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Shah View Post
Beta Hamza camp aa k milo mujhe tumhain army k baray practically batata ho k army nay kitni barabadi ki hye
Mohatrim dhamkiyan kahin or ja k lgaen yaha proper argue krein te behtr hey..chowkidar he chowkidar hi rhein..hukumat kurne ki koshish na kre..
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
chfarooq (Tuesday, August 02, 2011)
Banned

Kid your blood is boiling...lets have a meeting will discuss raped issue and blood sucking matters...by getting two medal you cant put your hollow imagination on people...what you said above is totally wronge...i am big fan and army defendar... I think you have more information then army becos you can see unpulished issue...i want to tell you many things but my mobile disturbing me to right more....
Shame on you ..tum umer mai mujh say boht chotay ho aur ISI ki muhabbt say abhi ashna ho....

@Saqib..control ur language ye bazari zaban appne tak hi rakho..SHAME ON U for misguiding people and defending what is wrong..SHAME ON U for losing 4 wars to India..or ye medals they mean nuthing to me..mujhe in ki zrurat nahy coz in se pehle bhi me ye sb kch janta tha...now buzz off thori tameez seekh lo pehle..

Me araam se hi bat kr rha tha...in mohtarim ne yahan aa k ese bat shuru kar di jese ye forum na ho balke in ka unit ho..koi facts n figures tw in k pas hein nahy..I have been imploring him to get his manners right but if he isn't then I know how to get him in line..anyways me in k monh nahy lagna chahta yar..I dont know y is he even tawkin to me..I dont want to talk to him..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,975 Times in 838 Posts
Predator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to behold

@Kindly be decent and civilized... maintain decorum

Agar mazeed personal discussion karni hy, tu ye thread Close kr dia jye ga.

thanks.

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

I saw many good members ridiculing some other members.If so called knowledge is immense then this does'nt mean you have uper hand.sm members forgot what i stated,i said both institutions are responsible.both have corrupt leaders.Again and again stress on four wars.

Girty hen shahsawar medan c

and its is nt the age of army bt technology.so technology beats.but inspite of making fun your ojri camp fact gv me impetus to find further facts.I am nt agnst army nr govt. .you said yahya is greedy but zulfiqar? Single sided opinion and your cment abt sikandar mirza showd sm.I refr to triangl of civl and miltry to illustrate that both have greed and both are lusty.

2nd it is nt civilized way to descirbe as Mukt and hamza did "ha ha ha and bla bla"see kamran and your self and others. This is imaturty.i can battle bt its btr to ignor and nt to argue.bt one want to discuss then shud b civilizd.

i know today,all of u ppl sid ,PPP NE radar ke use ke bjae dogs spy system ko prfr kya.ap kaho g army is
worse and dogs are bettr.mgr inherent reasn to ye he,ye hamary mulk ko military institun ko dstroy krny waley bat he. I pray 4 both, coz i want to correct that mistakes jo hamary baro ne ke.

the materialistic notion often itch me,now further.You if will win then u wl b awarded with big wah wah.and when u will be defeated ,having so many reasons ,ppl say u rotten egg. This is the mind state of common man.Nation emerged after series of defeats. This means that they seek lessons 4m it. Will quote 4m ghazva e uhad ,can u say it is lame excus y sahaba spaced mountain?? Will u say taimor who was said to be tamor the great died in the end of hz life due to defeat.To u it wl b a lame excuse he could nt survive in winter.

I have numerous example of defeats whch can't be considered as a blemish on their character.Mir jafar did bad in battle of Buxar,and despite the fact Siraju dula is a brave man,mughal defeated.Traitor jafar wl a lame excus?

gulam muhamd was finance minister during liaqat period.He was dismissed 4m ofc by liaqat on da akount of disablty. So liaqat shaeed and gvrnr gnrl gulam agae ? Why? Sikandar mirza sent to Bangla and imposed martial law who said? Gulam and why?

Who dismsd bogra formula? Gulam. And ultimate end army and army did same so both were wrng. 1971 trmoil q aya? Why army had to open fire why?
Due to zulfqar. But zia did bad too.

Stop sayng army ye and army wo.if wana say then say bothe ar bad and both need to be correct.horse trading lotacracy kis ne shuru ke, BB NE, so be mature and realistic

Last edited by Predator; Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 09:42 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SADIA SHAFIQ For This Useful Post:
Saqib Shah (Thursday, May 12, 2011)

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Till this unfortunate incident occured in Abbotabad I was obssessed with Army. I loved it without any reason. One glance of a uniformed man or a dark green vehicle filled me with pleasure. I always befooled myself by safegaurding the image of Army with lame excuses. But now I am extremely sorry to confess here that now literally I don't want to put the word "PAK" before our Army. Now I am able to see the false and propogated picture of our Defence forces. Now I can say with utmost confidence that they are incompetant, corrupt and are interested in gaining their own wishful advantages only. We talk a lot against the corruption done by politicians and civil bearucrats but whatever they do they do out of the 30% of the budget allotted to them. Who on earth is responsible of the 70% of the budget? What the hell is the Army doing if they can't even detect those chopers which were seen by the whole city by naked eye. I second brother Hamza, Kamran and Mukt. Armed forces are the real culprits and responsible for the circumstances. Isn't it very interesting that in times of peace they make the politicians dance on their fingers and lose wars on their direction? How its possible that they obey the politicians only in the times of war while they are busy make and breaking the coalitions when democracy is around? Shame on you the COAS and the co.

Regards,
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
Till this unfortunate incident occured in Abbotabad I was obssessed with Army. I loved it without any reason. One glance of a uniformed man or a dark green vehicle filled me with pleasure. I always befooled myself by safegaurding the image of Army with lame excuses. But now I am extremely sorry to confess here that now literally I don't want to put the word "PAK" before our Army. Now I am able to see the false and propogated picture of our Defence forces. Now I can say with utmost confidence that they are incompetant, corrupt and are interested in gaining their own wishful advantages only. We talk a lot against the corruption done by politicians and civil bearucrats but whatever they do they do out of the 30% of the budget allotted to them. Who on earth is responsible of the 70% of the budget? What the hell is the Army doing if they can't even detect those chopers which were seen by the whole city by naked eye. I second brother Hamza, Kamran and Mukt. Armed forces are the real culprits and responsible for the circumstances. Isn't it very interesting that in times of peace they make the politicians dance on their fingers and lose wars on their direction? How its possible that they obey the politicians only in the times of war while they are busy make and breaking the coalitions when democracy is around? Shame on you the COAS and the co.

Regards,
Dear if our political leaders did agreements with USA then what army can do?????
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Shah View Post
Dear if our political leaders did agreements with USA then what army can do?????
Can you name some?
Infact Army doesn't give much leeway to Democratic govt.Didn't you witness the concerns shown by army on KL bill?
Closed Thread