Saturday, May 04, 2024
05:18 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 03, 2011
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Well,I can clearly see a marked change in the attitude of the earswhile deniers of importance of the Pak army.Until very recently I could see people completely downplaying army insofar as questioning its existence.Now, they have switched from the”army hamara sara budget kha gai”attitude to the”army ka ehtisaab hona chahiye belief”.that’s encouraging,I hope we shall be on the same side of the bar very soon.

NOW, coming to some of the questions
(1) who are we in a state of war with?
Ans:
Sateza kar raha hai azal se ta imroz
Charagh-e-mustafavi se sharar-e-bu lahabi

The fact of the matter is, dear fellas, that war is already on,we cant see it-as we can’t see most of the things,that really are happening-but it’s on.

The day Islam struck roots,anti-islamic forces have been trying to disrupt it by hook or crook.Pakistan,which I call “Islami tamaddan ka akhri namuna” is the most important target of these staunchly anti-islamic states.

As David Ben Gurion’s(the first Israeli Prime Minister) speech of 1948 reads,
“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”
Speaks for itself.
Every country of the world that has cultivated animosity towards Islam is an enemy of Pakistan, America, Israel, India and Afghanistan (being the only Muslim anti-islamic state) is to name a few. But there are numerous other countries like france,Russia etc that are not happy with Pakistan’s Nuclear arsenal. These courtiers by all means are trying to dismantle our beloved country.

So,who do you people think is deterring them all or who is the acting as a shield against the nefarious plans of these coutries?Yes, decidedly the army and ISI,had.
(2)The budget and the army:
Lest we should forget the last will of our forefathers,that is not to get disarmed,so that we may not be at the mercy of the agressors.And amir hasan nadvi sahib tau yahi waja batate hain hamaray downfall ki.

For those,who want army to curtail the its budget i would want them to read this out.

Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir(Conqueror)A lesson for us!

Aur ye bhi dekh lijye kon kitna use kar raha hai.

List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...sas&rank=42#pk

(3)Amy accountability:Ye theek waqt hai iska?yahi tau hamaray dushman chahte hain is wat.kya ham tab tak intizar nahin kar sakte jab tak ye khatray k badi hat nahin jatay?

Aur agar tau ye sirf hamza bro,kashif bhai and khan baba want accontability and stuff tau koi problem nahin hai cuz esa kuch nahin hone wala,but agar sab hi log ye chahtay hain tau hamara khuda hi hafiz.

And if you want us not to try to political scientists,aap log Norman frankenstein ban'ne ki koshish chor dain lolx.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
Well,I can clearly see a marked change in the attitude of the earswhile deniers of importance of the Pak army.Until very recently I could see people completely downplaying army insofar as questioning its existence.Now, they have switched from the”army hamara sara budget kha gai”attitude to the”army ka ehtisaab hona chahiye belief”.that’s encouraging,I hope we shall be on the same side of the bar very soon.

NOW, coming to some of the questions
(1) who are we in a state of war with?
Ans:
Sateza kar raha hai azal se ta imroz
Charagh-e-mustafavi se sharar-e-bu lahabi

The fact of the matter is, dear fellas, that war is already on,we cant see it-as we can’t see most of the things,that really are happening-but it’s on.

The day Islam struck roots,anti-islamic forces have been trying to disrupt it by hook or crook.Pakistan,which I call “Islami tamaddan ka akhri namuna” is the most important target of these staunchly anti-islamic states.

As David Ben Gurion’s(the first Israeli Prime Minister) speech of 1948 reads,
“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”
Speaks for itself.
Every country of the world that has cultivated animosity towards Islam is an enemy of Pakistan, America, Israel, India and Afghanistan (being the only Muslim anti-islamic state) is to name a few. But there are numerous other countries like france,Russia etc that are not happy with Pakistan’s Nuclear arsenal. These courtiers by all means are trying to dismantle our beloved country.

So,who do you people think is deterring them all or who is the acting as a shield against the nefarious plans of these coutries?Yes, decidedly the army and ISI,had.
(2)The budget and the army:
Lest we should forget the last will of our forefathers,that is not to get disarmed,so that we may not be at the mercy of the agressors.And amir hasan nadvi sahib tau yahi waja batate hain hamaray downfall ki.

For those,who want army to curtail the its budget i would want them to read this out.

Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir(Conqueror)A lesson for us!

Aur ye bhi dekh lijye kon kitna use kar raha hai.

List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...sas&rank=42#pk

(3)Amy accountability:Ye theek waqt hai iska?yahi tau hamaray dushman chahte hain is wat.kya ham tab tak intizar nahin kar sakte jab tak ye khatray k badi hat nahin jatay?

Aur agar tau ye sirf hamza bro,kashif bhai and khan baba want accontability and stuff tau koi problem nahin hai cuz esa kuch nahin hone wala,but agar sab hi log ye chahtay hain tau hamara khuda hi hafiz.

And if you want us not to try to political scientists,aap log Norman frankenstein ban'ne ki koshish chor dain lolx.
Army ka ehtisaab isi liye hona chahiye bhai k budget kha gaai and performance koi nahy di
Malmeena Khan (Friday, June 03, 2011)
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Oh,but aaplog apna ye ehtisaab thora postpone nahin kar sakte?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well,I can clearly see a marked change in the attitude of the earswhile deniers of importance of the Pak army.
yaar baat yeh hai ke sab yeh kehna chah rahe they ke hamain aik national army for pakistan chahiye jo ke sab pakistanioon ko apne jaisa equal citizen of pakistan samjhe. na ke aisi army jo ke hamain "civilian" samajhti hai (In 1977 Protocol I Additional to the Geneva Conventions, Chapter II, Article 50 "Definition of civilians and civilian population" indicates that a civilian is not a legal combatant) aur khud ko sab se bala tar .
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh,but aaplog apna ye ehtisaab thora postpone nahin kar sakte?
Nahy.Bilkul Nahy.Justice delayed is justice denied.Kubhi ksi ne civilian idaron ka ehtisab postpone kurne ki bat ki hey,halank they are the institutions that run the real day to day routine of the country and are more important than army for Pakistan's survival and 'workability'..Nahy na..Q k ehtisab foran hona chahiye,or ibratnaak hona chahiye..chahe army ka ho ya civilian institutions ka..Ye jo 'Baad me ehtisab kar leyna,ubi hmein awaam ki support ki zrurt hey' is just a prank to counter the calls for accountability and an attempt to calm down the sentiments..And everybody knows from where these ideas are gettin their funding from....This is the right time..The public has woken up and the iron is hot..This is a watershed opportunity which has to be availed if we want a democratic and strong Pakistan,with transparency and the ascendancy of civil institutions at its center...Anything 'un patriotic' or 'unconstitutional' in what I have said??
42nd CTP (PG)

No! you haven't said anything unpatriotic or unconstitutional,but this not the right tuime,shall i establish an allegory to make you people realize the gravity of the situation?

This is not the time g,jab dushman k hamle ka khatra ho tau aap apne guard ki accountability shuru kar dain,ta k aap isi main lage rahain and apka dushman aa k aap and apke guard dono ko seedha kar jaye.
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

Civilian Vs Army ? Is this the topic of discussion?
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

@ All
Everybody seems to complain about my long posts. Everyone else also writes this much. How about some SELF-ACCOUNTABILITY before you carry the torch of the military accountability. And of course, in the instances when my posts are long, i happen to have some solid material to write about- unlike most here who waste space merely in criticism or lousy jokes.

QUOTE=khanbaba512;314019]@ aphrodite

Ofcourse i am not going to mention the Taliban in paper ..but i was just appreciating your useful posts in which you took pain to educate the uneducated aspirants of CSS like me ...you went too deep into the politics in this point..We all know..(When i Wrote we all know this means that i am refering to your useful post )...about the Taliban strategy..What are the west intentions... etc etc..we all just don't understand (WE all just don't understand means that you forgot to mention the perticular event in your useful posts)...why we can't blame Army for a perticular security lapse..and why we see Pro-Army and Pro-ISI rallies these days..We just differ on this point..Is it against the law to criticize a failure..At this point we get divided in Pro and Anti army...and please don't just start from the begining by saying that we shouldn't criticize the Whole army ...[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, O-K-A-Y. You aren’t making sense to me in the first part of the post. And for the second part, I don’t want to sound cliché when I say for the umpteenth time that accountability should be done. But not the way we are currently doing right now. Aur rallies nikaalne mai kya problem hai? Isnt that democratic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.furqan08 View Post
aap na lambi speech to kar de lekin meray sawal ka jawab nahi deya ka jo police man jis na participate kya karachi operation ma wo jab murder howa us waqt power ma kon tha ? kisi be murder ke inquiry kyu nahi hoe jab ka national defence ka guardian rule kar rahay thay mulk pa ?or baqool aap ka karachi police ma MQM activists bhare hue hain to agar in ma ek 2 honest or patriotic police man(jo ka bloody civilans buhat kam he ha) be ho to wo be kyu participate karay ga? wo to ya he soochay ga ka kal ko hamari national defence ka guardians na phir u-turn mar deya to ma to MARA he jao ga.Na mujay koi poochay ga na meri family ko.

Rahi baat ya ka MQM ab kyu nahi left kar rahi gov ko wo is waja sa ka "Ministries mil chuki ha MQM ko(ports and shipping ferderal),Zufiqar mirza ja chuka ha,or last ma PML(Q) coalition ma include ho chuki ha".
Ab aap eik eik policeman ke murder pe roenge? Its part of the job of law enforcement agencies that they acknowledge the risks involved too. 1-2 honest police officers ke hone se missions nahi bante, jab 90% police corrupt hai, toh who ensure karte hain ke aisa kuch na ho. Inquiries aises buhat se murders ki hoti hain. Findings bhi ajati hai. Kaarwaai nahi hoti. In Karachi, as I said earlier, it was Musharraf’s fault he included MQM in govt. And when the findings point to their criminal activities- how on earth will anybody take action. However when army was ruling the country, de facto, the situation in Karachi wasn’t so out of control despite ANP’s powerful role here even then. Itna bad scene ab hua hai. Is waqt lekin, sirf MQM ya ANP target killings nahi kar rahi. Most of it is done by TTP terrorists. What you gonna do about that now? It’s a separate kind of criminal activity- jo ke saare mulk mai hai.
Aur bhai sahab, MQM didnt come back due to Zulfiqar Mirza's leave. Vital portfolios were available to them initially too. But they were growing intense over the failing condition of governance and were contemplating an exit before the mud-flinging begins. Which is why they were blackmailing the government to give them even more lucrative portfolios so as to stay with them. And then, Zulfiqar Mirza was the frontman for those who wanted an operation in Karachi. Even if he's gone, those people remain. This is what MQM still fears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
meri post ap ke liye nai thi phir bhi aap ney pata nai kyun mujhy reply kar diya.. mujhey tu buht khof hota hai aap ki post ke response mein kuch likhna.. khof is baat ka key aap phir itni lambi chori post ke sath ajayengi aur kis ke pass itney ghantey hotey hain ke yahan pe sirf ap ko he parhtey parhtey jamaiyan laita rahey.. pls is bar baksh daina aur meri post ko respond mat karna.. aur mai pehley se mazrat kar raha hun k mai tu nai parhney wala aap ka reply.. kyun ke mai tu amal krney wala nai ap ki un theories pe jo zabardasti aap yahan logo pe impose karna chahti hain itni so called lambi lami logics n myths de kar..
aur haan rahi un khakhi fascists ke gunn ganey ki baat tu woh mai kabhi nai gaa sakta sirf aap ke kehney pe.. sorry ma'm i can't be victim to your so called intellectual trap.. yahan aap jo har neutral bandey ko oppose kar rahi hain this only shows ke how close u might have been with those lords.. or i fear kahein aap khud he na un mai sey hain.. jo bhi anyways who cares..! life tu kbi na kbi jani hai.. aaj saleem shahzad kal koi aur.. waisey aik baat tu achi lagi ke aap likhney ke junoon mai yeh bhi bhool gayein ke aap ney akhir maan he liya k saleem shahzad ko unho ney (ap ke chaheeto) ne he ghum karwa kar oper puncha diya.. now this shows k ek galat cheez ko kaisey sahi ki topi pehna kar paish karti hain aap..
at the end i regret for onething, agar tu ap civilian youth hain, u shud not waste your so mesmerizing writing skills merely on defending something that's not actually worth it.. u could make good use of it in so many other good causes, if you are not on up to any.. May Lord save our lands from the occupation of not just outsiders but insiders as well.. ~sigh~
Lol. Apko masla kis se hai? Mere writing style se, ya perceived lambi post se, ya meri superimposing se? Pehli baat to yeh, ke yahan koi paabandi hai kisi ko reply karne ki? Poore forum pe, yehi format hota hai discussion ka. You usually talk to ‘each other’, not making personal notes. Per shayd aap khud se baatein karne ko tarjeeh dete hain. Koi baat nahi, I got you
Doosra yeh, ke agar aap wapas jaa ke meri post parhen toh who apki is post se agar zyada nahi to baraabar hi hogi. Apko lambi who isliye lagi hogi keh us mai eik bara hissa quoted hai. Aur phir, who saari post aapke liye nahi likhi gayi hai. Kuch aur members ko bhi address kiya gaya hai. So what you’re facing is an optical illusion, my friend.
Teesri baat yeh ke, kisi debate ka matlab yeh nahi hota ke un ideas ko ‘superimpose’ kiya jaa raha ho. Iska yeh bhi matlab nahi hai key yeh koi personal vendetta ho. Apko shayd in debates ki aadat naa ho, lekin parhe-likhe log aisi debates usually karte hain aur is waqt is thread ke andar bhi buhat saare log, continuous debate kar rahe hain- including YOU.
Chauthi baat yeh, ke naa yahan koi neutral banda hai. Kyunke sab eik extreme tarnishing campaign pe lage hue hain. That’s hardly neutral. And as Bhutto once said, “you cant be neutral, there is either white or black, no grey”. So woh log jo neutral ‘play’ karte hain, who naa idhar ke rehte hain, naa udhar ke. Phir unko agle ki baat superimposition hi lage gi- all because they didn’t have the courage to take a stance and then fight for it.
Paanchvi baat yeh, ke APNE mulk ki fauj ko uphold karna koi gunah nahi. Uske liye unke payroll pe hona ya unki naukri karna zaroori nahi. Yeh to mulki jazbe ki baat hai, aur jab koi aur qaabil-e-taareef idaara baaki hi na bache, toh unko choose karna chahiye jo ab bhi mulk ke liye larte marte hain.
Aakhri baat yeh, ke mai ne yeh nahi kaha ke Saleem Shahzad ko agencies ne uthaya tha. Mai ne yeh kaha tha ke SHAYD uthaya ho, because I don’t know much about this situation. I do know however, ke uske paas koi aisi information zaroor thi, aur foreign interests ki marzi se thi- jo Pakistan ke interest mai NAHI thi. Ive already explained why in my previous post. Waise toh in my discussions with very knowledgeable people, ive come to know that ISI doesn’t torture or kill people unnecessarily. It just blackmails them to back off- if its an issue of national security. But God knows best.
Aur inside enemy kon hain, yeh abhi aapko bhi nahi pata. Ill commend you the day you figure this one out.
Don’t worry, ab se koi post aapko address nahi karoongi. Kahin heart attack naa hojae apko.
Ab zara uper apne quote ko dekhe, aur mere wale ko. Zyada farq nahi hai bhaijan.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Friday, June 03, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Friday, June 03, 2011)
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough
Smile Wide scale reforms needs but Political vision and will is a must

Very nice analysis Saleeqa, Keep it up.

Offcourse the country is going through a type of stagnation process whereby our political thinkers, even though some trying hard, still appear to be taking care of thier own interests. The militancy has the nation, the economy is in the downfall, corruption is rampant and all other sectors are in abysmal condition.

However, the country is on a crossroads, from where it can take the progressive steps or may even deteriorate it self. The vibrant media, awared civil society, independent judiciary, a little change in the attitude of the leaders, demographic changes in Pakistan's elite - political, military and bureacracy - and opposition of nation to the militancy, are all the positive factors which back the first scenario. This means reforms in the whole system ranging from economy to civil and military bureaucracy are easier to undertake than ever in the past.

To be on the path of progress, I think we need a multifacted, integrated and comprehensive approach to deal with all these issues collectively. Merely forming commitees for each of the issue will not help. We can tackle these problems.

My views on tackling all these issues can be discussed sometimes later; the important here is to take into account the precious views of Saleeqa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
1-The Govt at Centre must be reconstituted giving representation to all political forces in proportion to their strength in Parliament..

I don't really understand this. Does it mean to have a government without opposition?

However, for a better political structure, we need to have an independent election commission, fully implemented 18th amendment to tackle provincial autonomy issue, end of patriarchal and monarchy type politics, reform the political parties to end ansectral politics, section 62 and 63 of the constitution be implemented in their true spirit - these sections deals with qualification and disqualification of the MPs - and a graduate assembly is a must with due representation to the workers, farmers and other technical sectors.

Quote:
2- Our policy on war against terrorism must be presented in parliament for extensive debate.After approval from the parliament , the terms should be revisited..
Excellent Idea, however to do this extensive debate, the parliament should consists of educated, honest and patriotic politicians, for whom nothing is above the law and nothing is precious than the country.

Quote:
3-In light of parliamentary approval, Pakistan should convey the international community , about its concerns regarding sovereignty..
well sovereignty is a much emotional issue however this must be noted that we have been losting our sovereignty bit by bit since the first aid came in Pakistan. no one in the world helps without his interests so do the countries.

to be able to see in the eyes of our opponents, we must first set our own house in order. we need to revive our economy and get rid of fiscal and trade deficit. to revive the economy many reforms - tax, FBR, automation with the help of Nadra, tax on all, all incomes, reform the PSEs, undo the energy crisis - needs to be taken.

Quote:
4-Current military leadership must be replaced and indicted for its transgressions and failures..
military as well as political leadership is responsible for this menace. only rolling the military heads will not solve the problem. we need to overhaul the system in a way which result not in deterioration of the system rather in progression of the system. such an aggressive action can be counter productive.

to balance the civil military imbalance,we need to do the following;

1. amend the instrument of precedence which keeps the COAS and CJCSC on six number in national hierarchy
2. politician must end thier "looking towards military" appraoch
3. given our security issues with India, Afghanistan, Iran and domestic sectarian & militant conflict, we cannot, at this time period, completely end the role of military. inshort the military should be given a limited and organized say in national security which can be done through rearranging the national security council and strengthening the defence committee of the cabinet.

Quote:
5-ISI must be subjected to civilian control..
offcourse but civilian would have to show capability to control them. a primary pass minister would be "nothing" for this agency, if he is put incharge. the ISI alongwith all other agencies can be organized under one umbrella with having coordination on district and tehsil level to improve the quality of intellegence and reaction. an home land security type ministry is a must for pakistan, which would take care of all internal matters realted to security. this ministry can have all spy agencies under its control except the ones dealing with external threats. the agencies dealing with external threates - ISI comes under this category - can be effectively controled by a revised and strengthend national security council headed by the prime minister and defence minister as second in command.

if national security council cannot be framed on such lines, ministry of defence should be put under hihgly capable minister and the armed forces along with all exterior spy agencies can be put under its control constitutionally.

Quote:
6-After parliamentary approval , all the disputes with India must be settled..
yes, but here we can do a little. india has to end its obsession with pakistan and vise verca. Kashmir is realy a matter of strategic concern for pakistan, given the chaning dimensions of power - emanating from space and waters.

However, a very sincere effort to start enhaunced bilateral trade must be undertaken. at the same time put all disputable issues on the table separately.

Quote:
7-We should enter into NO-War agreement with India..
at this time in space, its good idea but over simplified. much hinderence would come from india to such an initiiative. in pakistan military, religious elite, political elite would not reckon with such an undertaknig.

Quote:
8-International community must be assured that this country will be run by elected representatives and military leadership will work under it..

offcourse.

Quote:
9-A war on terror council must be established by parliament , with the members from Parliament, Judges and former military personnels. This committie should be authorised to oversee all the matters regrding the war , approve budgets , direct operations and measure performance of military command..
its a very good sugesstion. along with this different think tanks must be attached to such an council as it is not the war with any country whcih remains for a few days, rather its a war inconclusive for last 10 years. such an attachement would give the council informed decision making capability.
The Following User Says Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Friday, June 03, 2011)

m.furqan08 will become famous soon enough

"In Karachi, as I said earlier, it was Musharraf’s fault he included MQM in govt. And when the findings point to their criminal activities- how on earth will anybody take action. However when army was ruling the country, de facto, the situation in Karachi wasn’t so out of control despite ANP’s powerful role here even then. Itna bad scene ab hua hai. Is waqt lekin, sirf MQM ya ANP target killings nahi kar rahi. Most of it is done by TTP terrorists. What you gonna do about that now? It’s a separate kind of criminal activity- jo ke saare mulk mai hai. "

All the police men who participated in the operation where killed in the period when your loyal,patriotic generals were ruling the country.I mean between 2002 and 2005.And please now please don't tell me that "ka us waqt democracy the or army kya kar sakti the."

Ma na ya kab kaha ka sirf ANP ya MQM kar rahi ha,agar sirf TTP kar rahi the to saray wo he police men kyu murder hoe jino na participate kya the operation ma or us waqt TTP baad ma emerge hoe ha.Agar sari police corrupt the to us waqt army jo ka rule kar rahi the mulk pa wo kya kar rahi the.

ANP,PPP,MQM,and all banned sectarian organizations were involved in the target killing.
Closed Thread