Thursday, May 16, 2024
08:31 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, June 04, 2011

shtanzeel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
no doubt its a good topic but mujhe budget kabi samjh nhi aya to koi zara samjhaye ga k ye budget kis tarha se better ha previous year se.?
Budget qatan nehtar nahi hai, because jo khassara hamain excessive expenses ki wajah se hai woh bohat barh gaya hai, and hum maqrooz hotay ja rahay hain,
Tax se amdani nahi ho pa rahi jabkay ikhrajat muslasal barh rahay hain, meri nazar mein tou qatan behtar nahi hai ye budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanbaba512 View Post
This Budget and the previous budget was a mere document because they keep on revising the targets..If you have seen the economic survey then you came to know that we scored a perfect zero this year..This is not the final budget for 2011-2012 ..Presidental reference and mini budgets reduced the value of these budgets..If the government is serious in achieving the envisioned targets ,then we can say that we will have progress..otherwise it is just a document in which the targets which government just gave the lollypop to the nation
Totally agreed, presidential ordinances, have made a great fun of the budget, if you see passed budget and revised budget estimates there is a great difference. This is totally a lollypop

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Saturday, June 04, 2011 at 03:20 PM.
Banned

Savoir Faire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahvish Shahid View Post

Budget ..

Too much noisy Budget .. (Pehly mujhe samjh nhe ata Budget Uper se itna Shoor )..

Well Good topic you have thrown to us but its my Request to all Seniors to handle it well so, I could be able to grasp the hidden meaning & motif behind it !!

One thing is for sure its never going to bring a good change in our country which is declining day by day
same situation with me... mujy bhi smjh nahi attaaa... i am listening till yesterday... BUDGET KA JHATKA(at geo)... with blank mind....
mujy tou yehi confusion hay,,, does budget really matter???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera Akram View Post
same situation with me... mujy bhi smjh nahi attaaa... i am listening till yesterday... BUDGET KA JHATKA(at geo)... with blank mind....
Why not it maters. You know its planning by governemnt to incur expenditure on public. On our issues like roads etc. It impacts every one because new taxes are imposed or their rates are increased and decreased via budget. If during the year any excess expenses are made it is approved by parliament as revised budget of previous years.
If they increase tax, you are to pay more in bills, in mobile cards. So how can you say it don't matters and dont impact a common man?

khanbaba512 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

It matters to those nations whose governments focus on the welfare of public..this government made a mockery of the targets..Our government didn't consider any suggestion from the business class opposition and other entities of economical importance..i haven't seen any kind of relief in this budget for the lower class..if there is any compensation in the current document..then i am sure government will withdraw it with the help of presidential ordinance in the middle of night..If you have some problem in understanding the terms in budgets then i suggest you should consult the seniors or graba copy of budget and go to an economics teacher ....

Mahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura aboutMahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura aboutMahvish Shahid has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Yes !

I think its useful in PA or CA Paper

Seniors Help Needed !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahvish Shahid View Post

Yes !

I think its useful in PA or CA Paper

Seniors Help Needed !!!!

yes it is important because you have to quote these figures in many topics..economy,education etc etc..which part of it you didn't understand..you shud mention the terms and then i think the members will explain those terms..posting the whole budget is quite a tough job..
Mahvish Shahid (Saturday, June 04, 2011)

mujipak is on a distinguished road
Default Budget is only for civil servants

In our country the only special thing in the budget is the increase in salaries of civil servant. Other things changed in after every month in our country. Budget has no importance at all.

Quote:
yes it is important because you have to quote these figures in many topics..economy,education etc etc..which part of it you didn't understand..you shud mention the terms and then i think the members will explain those terms..posting the whole budget is quite a tough job..
Agreed. Although i think there is nothing very tough in the budget statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujipak View Post
In our country the only special thing in the budget is the increase in salaries of civil servant. Other things changed in after every month in our country. Budget has no importance at all.
sir, it has importance if our legislature is responsible. As you said every month there are changes made be govt. but they are subject to approval of assembly, which before passing next year budget passes the previous year revised budget and legitimizes all shah kharchis of government. Had the legislature been a responsible instt, and didnt allow such changes made during fiscal year, then the govt would have to Respect the budget approved by parliament, Unfortunately our system where parliament is rubber stamp makes budget an ineffective document.

i meant to say that it is tough to write the whole budget in a post..so it is better that she should indicate the terms which she couldn't understand and then the seniors can explain those terms

Quote:
i meant to say that it is tough to write the whole budget in a post..so it is better that she should indicate the terms which she couldn't understand and then the seniors can explain those terms
Agreed sir. Those who are ignorant of economics should paste those terms they don't know in budget, so whatever the members present here can contribute, they may, to add to their knowledge.