Tuesday, May 21, 2024
06:19 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shahzaib Abbasi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
if you are rejecting the application by a citizen of the state by saying that he does not qualify on the basis of the difference over religion...

will this move fill him with confidence if not the sense of disappointment and inferiority..

Islam is basically a religion of justice and equality..
There is a world of difference between citizenship and being a member of Islamic army. Anyone irrespective of their religious denomination can be a member of the Islamic state but only Muslims can serve in their army.

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahzaib Abbasi View Post
I do remember that full scale support. What about it?

Treaty of Hudabiya and Charter of Madinah are indeed beacons of light for us muslims today as to situations where Muslims are not able to "fight" for their rights but are also not fought against for implementing Islam. Even if we wish to sue for peace today, the armies of Israel, America and India will not cease their attacks...what are we to do now then fight!
Agreed. Clash of civilizations (or you can say religion) is inevitable.
Shahzaib Abbasi (Thursday, September 15, 2011)

chfarooq will become famous soon enough

Quote:
There is a world of difference between citizenship and being a member of Islamic army. Anyone irrespective of their religious denomination can be a member of the Islamic state but only Muslims can serve in their army.
you are absolutely wrong my dear. Non Muslims have all rights to get recruited in army. Even during the Muslim conquests of Persia, Christian tribes were a part of Army.

Quote:
Firstly, how did a Muslim ruler come in control of a region where there were no muslims or their numbers were few? If he did, then he should be able to sustain his control with the army that he has i.e. army of muslims. Besides, why should the non-muslims feel disappointed and inferior...aren't their other jobs available in a state?
there are numerous examples when a Muslim ruler ruled Non Muslims majority. Mughal rule in Subcontinent and Nizams' rule in Hyderabad Deccan are few of those. and believe me it was not the army which "sustained their control". No amount of oppression, in fact, can "sustain the control".

Quote:
Originally Posted by chfarooq View Post
you are absolutely wrong my dear. Non Muslims have all rights to get recruited in army. Even during the Muslim conquests of Persia, Christian tribes were a part of Army.
and that too was during the caliphate of Hazrat Umar RA; the role model for many, including those who believe in establishment of "an Islamic State".

Last edited by Rixwan; Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Merged

As regrads to non-Muslims fighting for Muslims, its permitted. Here goes the hadith....

"It has been reported from Sulaiman b. Buraid through his father that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him to fear Allah and to be good to the Muslims who were with him. He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war, do not embezzle the spoils; do not break your pledge; and do not mutilate (the dead) bodies; do not kill the children. When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. Then invite them to migrate from their lands to the land of Muhajirs and inform them that, if they do so, they shall have all the privileges and obligations of the Muhajirs. If they refuse to migrate, tell them that they will have the status of Bedouin Muilims and will be subjected to the Commands of Allah like other Muslims, but they will not get any share from the spoils of war or Fai' except when they actually fight with the Muslims (against the disbelievers). If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them. When you lay siege to a fort and the besieged appeal to you for protection in the name of Allah and His Prophet, do not accord to them the guarantee of Allah and His Prophet, but accord to them your own guarantee and the guarantee of your companions for it is a lesser sin that the security given by you or your companions be disregarded than that the security granted in the name of Allah and His Prophet be violated When you besiege a fort and the besieged want you to let them out in accordance with Allah's Command, do not let them come out in accordance with His Command, but do so at your (own) command, for you do not know whether or not you will be able to carry out Allah's behest with regard to them."

Sahi Muslim, The Book of Jihad and Expedition, Hadith # 4294.
chfarooq (Thursday, September 15, 2011), Faisal86 (Wednesday, September 28, 2011)
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Dear members,

When you wanted to answer more than one posts then please follow the following procedures,

Let say, if you wanted to quote three posts from same thread then in the first two posts click this button given in the end of each post, then in last post click this , once you have done this you will be able to quote all the three posts which you wanted to reply in same post of yours.

You can follow this procedure for as many posts as you want.

Enjoy your stay..!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rixwan For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Thursday, September 15, 2011), chfarooq (Thursday, September 15, 2011), Fatima47 (Thursday, September 15, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Thursday, September 15, 2011), mjkhan (Thursday, September 15, 2011)

An Islamic state has to be governed by an Islamic system of government of Khilafah. Can we deny that? Under Islam, we all must work for establishment of Khilafah (as its a farz), can anyone deny that?

Yes, we keep hearing that secularism, or oxymorons like "secular theocracy" are the best system . Best/beneficial has no meaning in the level of being 'correct' or 'wrongful. Who says we need theocracies or papcies? Just a state governed by Quran and Sunnah, nothing more nothing less. Like I said before, what actually prevents Muslims from saying we want proper implementation of Islam? Is it because we never took pain in reading what Allah revealed? Is it because we think Islam is what our Mullahs tell us?

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Islamic army... ?????
do you think a state needs to establish religious army alone ???
Can only non muslim world pose danger to the existence of a state ??
in vogue , the world polarization in name of neocolonialisms is are fighting political and economic wars.. do not take interest because of your religion. importance of your geography,economy, natural resources and strategic depth in the portions of land are the most fundamental factors which prepare an enemy forces to attack your state...
in this condition every citezen is an equal stake holder and has legitimate right to fight for the survival of his state.. if you are depriving him of his right.. you are doing no good... are you ?

you might have gone thru the gulf wars .. wars between two muslim countries... same religion so you still believe war can only pose a threat to religion we should therefore prepare a religious army !!!!
o com on dear !!!

you are quoting the history which had life style of its own.
can you fight a sword war now ?

@ Shahzaib Abbassi and Pureapak

I posted the hadith which tells us that there is no prohibition of non-Muslims fighting in an Islamic army. So that puts an end to this.

Lets get back to the topic now.
pureapak (Thursday, September 15, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post
An Islamic state has to be governed by an Islamic system of government of Khilafah. Can we deny that? Under Islam, we all must work for establishment of Khilafah (as its a farz), can anyone deny that?
What is the Islamic system of government of Khilafah? What is the procedure to select a Caliph? What will be the tenure of Caliphate? Can a woman be a Caliph? What is the difference between Khilafat and Imamat forms of Islamic Government? And what do you know about Hadith of Khum e Ghadir?

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post
@ Shahzaib Abbassi and Pureapak

I posted the hadith which tells us that there is no prohibition of non-Muslims fighting in an Islamic army. So that puts an end to this.

Lets get back to the topic now.
Dear ,
this is what i have been trying to make shahzaib bhai understand..
rigidity of his ideas makes him be unnecessarily reluctant to accept the reality.
he lets it be focused on this single point while defending his previous statements. I was just trying to bring him Back to this hadis and the reality of islamic teachings.
this is what took me to talk that long on this offline topic....