Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:47 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 06, 2011

Fatima47 has a spectacular aura aboutFatima47 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
Okay you give me an example of current Islamic state in the world ????

I am unfolding the practical picture of the world to you while you are all focused on the theoretical stuff....
Sorry, meray bhai k main nay ghalti say aap say pooch lia.

Aap ko mujhey pehlay he duur say salam kar daina chaiyeh tha jo main ab kar rahi hun.

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

it is your religious duty to correct me where i go wrong and where i need guidance...
evading your duties is no good at your part dear.....

okay if you are unable to answer .. you may keep it on hush......

40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post

Prophet (P.B.U.H) committed certain mistakes. Companions committed certain mistakes. We all are humans and have our tendencies. I personally believe that giving theory of an ideal islamic state, totally overlooking the contemporary world dynamics is like living in a bubble.
Every concept seems perfect as regards to theory, every concept tells you its limitations when it comes to implementation.
Can you tell me what mistakes Holy Prophet committed inspite of that he had divine guidance?

So you meant to say even Ideal Islamic state is perfect just in theory and will not be in practice? if that is right then the ideal concepts that you suggest will also have its limitations and will not be perfect one!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatima47 View Post
Meri behen I have, in the beginning, explained the perfect concept of an Islamic state and how that can be achieved and I have also explained why that is not possible.

And I am sure you know there are so many interpretations of verses of Quran and various hadiths. There are hadiths that have been fabricated. Who is going to tell us that? Was the situation same in times of Prophet (P.B.U.H) or even in that of rightly guided caliphs? I have already stressed over the need of a society that could promote tolerance and free thinking.

Do you know why I gave example of Hiz ut Tahrir? They are staunch champs of Caliphate. I quoted their example because they are the ones who have an ideology but how they are going to implement it, they have no road map. Whats the end result? Where in England you get to see Salafis, Wahabis, Malikis etc establishing mosques and Islamic centers, these people are the ones who are still stuck in debating with people that there can only be a single entity caliph, the caliph should not deviate from Islam etc etc. I have already explained to what extent your beliefs have nothing to do with state or individuals, and this is where we need freethinking and tolerance. I am getting your point that we have Quran and Sunnah for our guidance. Lakin meri behen agar Quran aur Sunnah har cheez par itnay he clear hain then why do we have so many sects? Where was it that I said we cannot implement Shariah? Did you carefully read my post? Because I have clearly mentioned "Its His law that is supreme and not the ruler."

When did I say that its impossible to reunite a billion Muslims? (What I meant was that you cannot REFORM a billion Muslims, reform them like Prophet (P.B.U.H) reformed Companions) The example of Muslim Union I have given in my post should have told you what would it take to get united.

Let me give you an example now. If you carefully read the posts that were made by Pureapak and me, you'll get a hunch what all was going around. Can any common law penalize me or him for that? No (because at the maximum, it has something to do with morality and nothing else). Now if it comes to an Islamic state, even then both of us cant be penalized. No. Why? Because its not a kind of transaction for which he or I can be held liable. For this I'll advise you to read the kind of acts we have in Islamic law. My friend, thats the problem. We all are humans. We all have our limitations. I'll never back off from demanding an Islamic State because I know that I am transgressing Allah's hudud owing to this system.

No, everything will not be alright but most of them will get fixed. At least the poor Muslims who are being persecuted might find a way out. At least, we will get rid of a riba-based system and will no more be at war with Allah and His Prophet (P.B.U.H). At least, people will know that they every law that governs transactions is binding on them. At least, we'll have common foreign policy and common military.

Again, that was a concept of an ideal system. Where was it that I pointed problems? The ethnic, cultural, sectarian problems that I pointed out do exist in today's world. How can we get rid of them by reforming people?

Plus, Khuda nay aaj tak us qoum ke halat nahi badli, na ho jisko khayal aap apni halat k badal janay ka. Prophet (P.B.U.H) did dawah for 23 years and then established a state. Muslim scholars have been doing the same for more than 1200 years now, whats the result? On the other side, if I assume that all Palestinians, all Iraqis, all Afghanis, all Chechens, all Bosnians, have reformed themselves, what should they do now? Keep getting killed or what? Do you disagree that we are at war with Allah and His Prophet (P.B.U.H)? Do you believe that a state, no matter how much Islamic, cannot do anything alone in this regards? Do you believe that its only the concept of Muslim Union that can help us from getting rid of this riba-based system? Do you agree that Muslims are being victimized all over the world? So, should we wait for reforming ourselves and reforming one billion people or should we be a little practical and accept that dawah and political concept of state etc are all good but they alone cannot and will not suffice. Seven centuries have passed, another seven will pass and we still will be here discussing things which even do not matter.

Unfortunately, I feel that the unity you are looking for never existed after Prophet (P.B.U.H). Prophet (P.B.U.H) committed certain mistakes. Companions committed certain mistakes. We all are humans and have our tendencies. I personally believe that giving theory of an ideal islamic state, totally overlooking the contemporary world dynamics is like living in a bubble.
Every concept seems perfect as regards to theory, every concept tells you its limitations when it comes to implementation.
acha, yeh new information hai. what mistake did He SAWW made? please btayie ga.

Shahzaib Abbasi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaara~hussain View Post
acha, yeh new information hai. what mistake did He SAWW made? please btayie ga.
Quran (80:1-80:11)
The Prophet frowned and turned away
Because there came to him the blind man, [interrupting].
But what would make you perceive, [O Muhammad], that perhaps he might be purified
Or be reminded and the remembrance would benefit him?
As for he who thinks himself without need,
To him you give attention.
And not upon you [is any blame] if he will not be purified.
But as for he who came to you striving [for knowledge]
While he fears [ Allah ],
From him you are distracted.
No! Indeed, these verses are a reminder;

66:1
O Prophet, why do you prohibit [yourself from] what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Nabi S.A.W, in spite of the divine guidance, was a human being and could make mistakes but his mistakes were never intended and never grave and Allah S.W.T guided him to correct those mistakes through the revelations.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shahzaib Abbasi For This Useful Post:
Fatima47 (Thursday, October 06, 2011), usman khalid (Thursday, October 06, 2011)

Quote:
it is your religious duty to correct me where i go wrong and where i need guidance...
evading your duties is no good at your part dear.....

okay if you are unable to answer .. you may keep it on hush......

It is also your duty, brother, to consult the sources "Quran and Sunnah" rather than asking others especially when others are unwilling or unable to help.

pureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the roughpureapak is a jewel in the rough

@Abbasi

Dear why are you trying to prove that i am null and void in religious knowledge ??

coz so far i have not copy and pasted googled data as you have been all the time ???

i have no idea what makes you so rigid in your approach towards a mutual understanding of the topic...

you are standing still on the same conservative arguments when it comes to accept the good in secularism.... Why do you find it impossible to bring the changes in our religious concepts which may best guide us establishing equal footing with the modern developing world.. We do not want to lack behind as we have been so for sticking to the rigid doctrines made in clergy schools...
we want to make the non muslim comunity feel that we are no conservative and fantasy lovers.. Our religion is demonstrable and we are the first to encourage the world towards meaningful changes for the collective good of humanity... We are in favor of the human development in science and technology , socio political , cultural and in every field of life we are distinctively ahead coz our religion guides us towards the excellent vistas of life with changing waves of time and space.... we live afresh and love to see afresh...

Quote:
@Abbasi

Dear why are you trying to prove that i am null and void in religious knowledge ??

coz so far i have not copy and pasted googled data as you have been all the time ???

i have no idea what makes you so rigid in your approach towards a mutual understanding of the topic...

you are standing still on the same conservative arguments when it comes to accept the good in secularism.... Why do you find it impossible to bring the changes in our religious concepts which may best guide us establishing equal footing with the modern developing world.. We do not want to lack behind as we have been so for sticking to the rigid doctrines made in clergy schools...
we want to make the non muslim comunity feel that we are no conservative and fantasy lovers.. Our religion is demonstrable and we are the first to encourage the world towards meaningful changes for the collective good of humanity... We are in favor of the human development in science and technology , socio political , cultural and in every field of life we are distinctively ahead coz our religion guides us towards the excellent vistas of life with changing waves of time and space.... we live afresh and love to see afresh...
Lolz... Brother... I never said you were null and void in anything. I'm just giving you suggestions that might help you. By the way, there is nothing called google data

Brother, if secularism was good, why would we have two wars going on for the last 10 years in Iraq and Afghanistan? Why would India, a secular giant, kill and main thousands in Kashmir and in Gujrat? Why would the niqab be banned in France? Minarets in Switzerland? When they jail anyone who denies the holocaust?

Should we be worried about what the west thinks of us or what Allah S.W.T is going to judge us on? Think about it... Stop following the west blindly. Accept what is good in them, sure...why not...but how will you decide what is good or bad?
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahzaib Abbasi For This Useful Post:
Fatima47 (Friday, October 07, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Nabbi masoom hota hey..Wo gunah nahy kar sakta,lekin ghalti zarur kur sakta hey..Allah appne nabbiyon ki bhi kuch mokon pr tanbeeh kurta aya he..ek example shahzaib ne quote ki hui he..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Fatima47 (Friday, October 07, 2011), game on (Friday, October 07, 2011), ILYAS SAMI (Friday, October 07, 2011), Shahzaib Abbasi (Thursday, October 06, 2011), usman khalid (Thursday, October 06, 2011)

ILYAS SAMI is on a distinguished road

The term "secularism"/"jingoism" was first used by the British writer George Holyoake in 1851.(often termed the separation of church and state in west)

This concept was introduced to the whole world in 1860's and particularly in Europe its was at its peak.

This is open question to all who vote for seularism that

"When the Religious concepts from the state affairs were vanished (in the intervening period from 1850 and onwards).There was No Pandat, Mulana, Bishops, Imams and other preachers of religion. Than this world till the time from his existance saw the drastic Bloodshed in Two World Wars"

and its the open Secret that only and only motive was to capture the Land and Resourses.

The answer to this Horrible killing is sorry to say "Secularim"

Ahh Hazrat e Allama Said

“judaa ho mazhab siyaasat se tu reh jati hai changezi”

I must say here all religions are good but ISLAM gives the most peaceful and socially care taking system of life for all..

May Allah Give us the understanding of the right path....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ILYAS SAMI For This Useful Post:
Fatima47 (Friday, October 07, 2011), Shahzaib Abbasi (Thursday, October 06, 2011), usman khalid (Thursday, October 06, 2011)