Friday, May 17, 2024
05:44 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 06, 2011

ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough

To become a DPO is tough task and criticizing DPO is easy one, so people are choosing second one. Facts clearly indicates that DPO is not present at site of incident. Two brothers killed and robbed peoples. Consider a situation in which, first man opens fire on another man, but fortunately he survive and in self defense opens fire on first one and he died. Now second one is criminal and first one is innocent. Same is true for this incident.
The Following User Says Thank You to ghulammujtaba86 For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Thursday, October 06, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdussamad Chaudhary View Post
I am quoting what is in my mere knowledge: A District Police Officer works under District Coordination Officer and salutes him in his office, whereas DCO works under District session Judge and salutes him in court. So who is superior?
It's chain of administration and it'll be derailed if it is disturbed.
Sorry you got it wrong here.Neither does a DPO work under the DCO,nor does a DCO work under the District session judge..All have different purviews
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Hamza Salick;360483]
Quote:
Originally Posted by game on View Post

Aap ko daleel deney ki mujhe zarurat bhi nahy hey..Jin ko meraa yakin hey na unhey hey,une kuch prove kurne ki mujhe zaroorat nahy hey..Or esi utopian batein me tub aap se sunun ga jub 2,4 dakoo aap ko yarghamaal bna k Khudanakhwasta aap k sath badsalooki kre ge..Ya Allah na kre Allah na kre apk kissi appne ko nuksaan puhunchane ki koshish kre ga..Ye 'drawing room talk' is only good for internet and drawing rooms..They have no application,no implication on practical life..The lawful thing in that situation was to let the culprits reach their deserved end..Dacoits and murderers certainly deserve this treatment..Aap logon ko human-rights sirf tb yad atay hey jub in qatilon mujrimon ko kuch kaha jaata hey..Tub kahan jaate he ye human rights jub ye din diharey logon ko marte phir rhe hotay hey?
Ja k saare police walon ko or administration ko sazayein dijye,phir dekhein kon chalaata he day to day affairs iss mulk me.Service se baher baith k esi baten kurna bht asaan hey.Waqar Chohan yakeenan aap se or mjh se akalmand,experienced or able insan he..If he did it,tw there was some rationale behind it..and as I said,hur bat ''awaam' ko nahy batai jaati hoti...
your first two lines are very logical...salute to your argument!......no comments!...

i know when someone is looted or harassed, his emotions run high, but does it call for taking the law into his own hands before exhausting all legal courses???? pakistan is no somalia, sirs!

upholding rule of law, resorting to legal course, abandoning violence, doing justice to one's duties are neither utopian nor drawing-room talk, mr!

what is utopian is your concept of forgiving a police officer on the basis of the office he holds!....

the intellect, ability or professional skills of waqar chuahan were quite visible on the day sialkot-incident occured! he couldnt handle few violaters. this is his ability!...he virtually allowed lynchers to carry on doing what they were doing( first killing two bros n then their dead bodies were defamed in a higly uncivilized manner)..this is professionalism at its best! Ask him to keep his qualities...we dont want to see another display of the kind sialkotians witnessed on august last year!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

[QUOTE=game on;360537]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post

your first two lines are very logical...salute to your argument!......no comments!...

i know when someone is looted or harassed, his emotions run high, but does it call for taking the law into his own hands before exhausting all legal courses???? pakistan is no somalia, sirs!

upholding rule of law, resorting to legal course, abandoning violence, doing justice to one's duties are neither utopian nor drawing-room talk, mr!

what is utopian is your concept of forgiving a police officer on the basis of the office he holds!....

the intellect, ability or professional skills of waqar chuahan were quite visible on the day sialkot-incident occured! he couldnt handle few violaters. this is his ability!...he virtually allowed lynchers to carry on doing what they were doing( first killing two bros n then their dead bodies were defamed in a higly uncivilized manner)..this is professionalism at its best! Ask him to keep his qualities...we dont want to see another display of the kind sialkotians witnessed on august last year!
BTW,Public Justice,however bad you think it i,is still a concept,implemented as a policy in some lawless areas of India.Waqar Chohan,as a DPO,was guided by the Policy outline given by his RPO ,who I think was Zulfiqar Cheema.He is the original perpetrator of this 'Public Justice'.Gujranwala Police claims it has given encouraging results.Don't take my word for it---ask someone from Gujranwala Police circle.
41st CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 634

love Pakistan 7 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Hamza Salick;360556]
Quote:

BTW,Public Justice,however bad you think it i,is still a concept,implemented as a policy in some lawless areas of India.Waqar Chohan,as a DPO,was guided by the Policy outline given by his RPO ,who I think was Zulfiqar Cheema.He is the original perpetrator of this 'Public Justice'.Gujranwala Police claims it has given encouraging results.Don't take my word for it---ask someone from Gujranwala Police circle.
But Waqar Chohan never supported that street justice system. They called him chicken heart because he refused to carry out extrajudicial killing..... He was not an onlooker and parading of bodies is another media myth.

[QUOTE=love Pakistan 7;360566]
Quote:
But Waqar Chohan never supported that street justice system. They called him chicken heart because he refused to carry out extrajudicial killing..... He was not an onlooker and parading of bodies is another media myth.
But I support this street justice system..kuch arsa honey do,saare khud seedhey hojayenge..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Hamza Salick;360568]
Quote:
Originally Posted by love Pakistan 7 View Post

But I support this street justice system..kuch arsa honey do,saare khud seedhey hojayenge..
street justice main saray seedhay kaisay hon ge. kia Army, Bureaucracy, Judiciary, Government etc. in sab departments se corruption khatm ho jaey gi.
agar aaj police thek ho jaey to crime rate kafi ziada had tak neechay aa jaey ga. agar 1 SHO acha aa jaey to uss ilaqay main aman ho jata hay. Police agar chahey to aman la sakti hay... agar chaey to....
Ali Ahmad Syed (Thursday, October 06, 2011), game on (Friday, October 07, 2011)

[QUOTE=Taimoor Gondal;360576]
Quote:
street justice main saray seedhay kaisay hon ge. kia Army, Bureaucracy, Judiciary, Government etc. in sab departments se corruption khatm ho jaey gi.
agar aaj police thek ho jaey to crime rate kafi ziada had tak neechay aa jaey ga. agar 1 SHO acha aa jaey to uss ilaqay main aman ho jata hay. Police agar chahey to aman la sakti hay... agar chaey to....
This is true..Partially

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimoor Gondal View Post
Exactly, yahan ik Police Officer ko saza kia ho gai k puri state k "day to day affairs" ruk gae. Is there any "day to day affairs" sort of thing exists? If these day to day affairs things done properly this country will never be in this condemned state. Why we are trying to present civil servants as sacred cows? The point is, call a spade a spade. Is police department is fair and professional enough to be defended? Are civil servants are doing justice to their offices? For answers of these questions, go and visit any public office and try to meet civil servants. Being CSS aspirants we have to challenge this status quo and bring change toward betterment.
Fatima47 (Friday, October 07, 2011), game on (Friday, October 07, 2011), Taimoor Gondal (Thursday, October 06, 2011)
Old Friday, October 07, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Hamza Salick;360556]
Quote:

so, police considers sialkot and gujranwala as lawless areas of pakistan..bhai jan bus kar dain ub!......

mera na tu rpo gujranwala say koi jhgra hai aur na he main yahan dpo chuahan say koi personal score settle karnay aya hon!...what im trying to get across is very simple!i.e, lawlessness in any form must be condemned! nobody should be considered above the law! punishments must be awarded for misconduct irrespctive of the status of a person or office one holds! its as simple as that!...MASHALLAH ap csp officer hain, ap apni individual capacity main jo ap say ho saka sysytem ko theek karnay ki koshish kijiyay ga! May ALLAH bless you!