Saturday, May 18, 2024
08:58 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

game on will become famous soon enoughgame on will become famous soon enough
Default funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
Finally Mr. Waqar Ahmed Chohan, Ex. DPO sialkot has been set free from Adiala jail on the orders of Lahore High Court after the approval of his bail application. Its a good decision considering the important office that Mr. Waqar holds. Once again right decision by the independent judiciary.
when judiciary punishes him, its farce.....n when it bails him out, it suddenly becomes independent!......sounds funny!
Fatima47 (Thursday, October 06, 2011), floydian (Wednesday, October 05, 2011), mjkhan (Thursday, October 06, 2011), Taimoor Gondal (Wednesday, October 05, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by game on View Post
when judiciary punishes him, its farce.....n when it bails him out, it suddenly becomes independent!......sounds funny!
yes you are right.
we look for compromise when we are wrong and we look for justice when others are wrong. and our interpretation of justice is also different in different aspects of life.
when decision is according to our choice then it is justice and when it goes against our choic then judiciary is not independent.
Fatima47 (Thursday, October 06, 2011), floydian (Wednesday, October 05, 2011), game on (Wednesday, October 05, 2011)
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza Salick View Post
Allah aap ko PSP me seat dilwaye ye merii dua he.As shallow-water has said,agar ek far off village me koi waakiya hua,or uss pe aap ko 3 sal chorein 3 maheeney ki bhi sza hogai,tw kaisa lge ga aap ko.DPO koi jin tw nahy hey na jo hur wakt hur jagah mojud ho.Khud ko uss ki jagah rkh k dekhe.
Mian!!!! Ek banda hai Taarikh-e-Islam mein, UMAR BIN KHATAB, usne kuch Darya-e-Farat n Bakri k marne pe apne ehtesaab ki baat ki ti....
Aj to phr jadeed daor hai. Ap mere moazziz qaabil dost q bhool re ho isko?
floydian (Wednesday, October 05, 2011), game on (Thursday, October 06, 2011), Taimoor Gondal (Wednesday, October 05, 2011)
Old Thursday, October 06, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

I had said this on this forum that DPO would be soon out of trouble. It was necessary to release him because you cannot degrade a senior police officer like this. Already his media trial and court trial has been going on for the last one year. Now my words have materialized into a reality. Mr. Waqar is an honest police officer and he has been made a scapegoat on political grounds.
Hamza Salick (Thursday, October 06, 2011), love Pakistan 7 (Thursday, October 06, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 12715

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
I had said this on this forum that DPO would be soon out of trouble. It was necessary to release him because you cannot degrade a senior police officer like this. Already his media trial and court trial has been going on for the last one year. Now my words have materialized into a reality. Mr. Waqar is an honest police officer and he has been made a scapegoat on political grounds.
bro, why u keep saying that we cannot degrade a senior police officer such as dpo.....???? even if he is found guilty???..is he above the law????

you know dear, we are a stange nation! we are the very ones who demanded repeal of presidential immunity. why?, coz, then we rightly felt that nobody should be above the law...but, here in case of dpo, you including other most senior n august members on this forum were all set to defend dpo just coz he held high office....shame!..was not it enough to argue that he should be released just coz he was innocent(though, i dont consider him innocent one bit n i have explained the reason why, in my previous post)...justice has to be served irrespective of status of the person or the office he holds!....otherwise, lets go for a system that first judges your status, n then announces its judgment..good luck!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

@ game on.

Dear there has to be some difference between a DPO and an ordinary official. If you will start punishing people of this level then this will create a lot of problems for the courts and the system. I hope you understand. System ko chalna hai na to Police aur army ko tang nhi karna. DPO ki seat tak pohnchna itna easy nahi hai jo DPO ko jail k chakar lagawein k loag. Kitni mushkilat k bad aik banda DPO ki post tak pohncha hai aur usay just aik fake case mein 3 saal ki saza de di jae. Yeh koi insaf nhi hai.

@ shallow water!

o judges!.....dont touch upon us even if we are found guilty, otherwise, your (double-standard) system will collapse! o judges!, you know. "all are equal", but remember, we(army or police officers) are more equal than others! BE-AWARE! ...WE HOLD HIGH OFFICES, if you find us involved in any kind of mischief, simply shut your eyes n shelve the case! it would be injustice to award punishment to us n if you do so, then who will run the business of the state! i hope u got my msg! "either fall in line or fall by the way-side"

ramshakhan will become famous soon enough

@ shallowwater,

reply one query which I got in my mind after reading ur answer. suppose u are an efficient and dead honest DPO. everything is perfect abt ur duty etc. now who has authorized u to kill or to enjoy killing of others in front of a crowd in such a brutal way? Suppose I wanna get rid of a person or I wanna kill a person(what ever the reason may be), is DPO or such seat provide me shelter to do so?????????????? Keep in mind that I am not saying that he has any sort of thing in his mind during that situation but he was there and saw all. Court ny kuch tu dekh k decision kia hoga na.

@ game on and Ramsha khan.

A DPO or any other police officer will only do that which is permissible under the law. If killing or arresting robbers is permissible then they would do the same. Police cannot take law into its own hands. If the courts have decided to grant bail to DPO then who cares. After all DPO must have some sort of immunity.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by game on View Post
@ shallow water!

o judges!.....dont touch upon us even if we are found guilty, otherwise, your (double-standard) system will collapse! o judges!, you know. "all are equal", but remember, we(army or police officers) are more equal than others! BE-AWARE! ...WE HOLD HIGH OFFICES, if you find us involved in any kind of mischief, simply shut your eyes n shelve the case! it would be injustice to award punishment to us n if you do so, then who will run the business of the state! i hope u got my msg! "either fall in line or fall by the way-side"
What judges are you talking about??Judges ki corruption k barey me I am sure ap jaise parhe likhe bande ko tw pata hoga..ye pandora box bnd hi rehne dein..ek senior judge k appne ilfaaz hein k 'Judiciary me Bureaucracy se ziada corruption he'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramshakhan View Post
@ shallowwater,

reply one query which I got in my mind after reading ur answer. suppose u are an efficient and dead honest DPO. everything is perfect abt ur duty etc. now who has authorized u to kill or to enjoy killing of others in front of a crowd in such a brutal way? Suppose I wanna get rid of a person or I wanna kill a person(what ever the reason may be), is DPO or such seat provide me shelter to do so?????????????? Keep in mind that I am not saying that he has any sort of thing in his mind during that situation but he was there and saw all. Court ny kuch tu dekh k decision kia hoga na.
Jee you are right..Court ne bilkul kuch daikh k decision kia he..Or woh 'kuch' akhbaar or TV channels hein..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdussamad Chaudhary View Post
Mian!!!! Ek banda hai Taarikh-e-Islam mein, UMAR BIN KHATAB, usne kuch Darya-e-Farat n Bakri k marne pe apne ehtesaab ki baat ki ti....
Aj to phr jadeed daor hai. Ap mere moazziz qaabil dost q bhool re ho isko?
Chorein sir chorein..pehle wo halaat paida krein,waise qazi paida krein,institutions pe logon ka aitmaad paida krein...phir waisa insaf bhi hoga tw kabil e kabool hoga...

Last edited by Hamza Salick; Thursday, October 06, 2011 at 02:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
love Pakistan 7 (Thursday, October 06, 2011)