Sunday, May 05, 2024
05:53 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 31, 2011

marycop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVOLUTION GEEK View Post
1)Reforms in Police :
Electing police officers through elections from masses (read political parties) directly, without any training and selection criteria, will further politicize and De-moralize the police force; leading to further corroding of public faith in the department.
election means elected on the basis of merit.he is against politicising of police

Quote:
2)Reforms in Revenue:
His formula of reforms in revenue system is also flawed as he has vowed to remove Patwaris. Eliminating the institution of Patwaris will not do any good as Patwaris perform many other duties along with the record keeping. Secondly, removing Patwaris alone and computerizing the Revenue System can't erase corruption as the revenue system would still be susceptible to political manipulation. Also, patwaris are just pawns in the hands of politicians even if they are removed; politicians will milk other revenue officials so no change will come. Already, the process of computerization of land records is going on so IK gave no new thought instead of victimizing bureaucracy.
i guess that you dont have an experience of the immense powers of patwari.
http://www.youtube.com/v/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZq5mZFeIEw
computerized systems are always hard to penetrate though not impossible akin to nadra system.

Quote:
I can write volumes on the administrative follies of IK and this list can go on and on.

save it for others.
Old Tuesday, November 01, 2011

DEVOLUTION GEEK will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marycop View Post
election means elected on the basis of merit.he is against politicising of police
Don’t juggle words dear. He said “elections” in the most lucid terms. It means SHOs will now be a part of Local Government System as they will now be elected (not selection) from the masses (read political parties). Secondly, elections only mean choosing the people on the basis of votes. It has nothing to do with merit or competency to which you are now alluding it to. It is the will of the masses in ideal terms and nothing else.
On the other hand, selection can be based on merit, not on the voting system

Quote:
i guess that you dont have an experience of the immense powers of patwari.
http://www.youtube.com/v/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZq5mZFeIEw
computerized systems are always hard to penetrate though not impossible akin to nadra system.
I know Patwaris much more than any sarcastic show. Patwaris have no mammoth powers and the people are only offended from them due to corruption and still, corruption is not due to patwaris but due to our political system. Patwaris are no more than handymen of Revenue Department. Also, Patwaris can’t be removed completely as officials are required to jot down the details of Land Revenue. The best thing that Imran can do is to appoint Patwaris on merit and to give them autonomy and sufficient pays. Patwaris are poorly fed and paid so corruption in Revenue becomes a norm rather than a luxury, unfortunately.

Quote:
save it for others.
[/QUOTE]

I have several points saved for the newbies like you.

Last edited by DEVOLUTION GEEK; Tuesday, November 01, 2011 at 12:42 AM.

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
You have rightly observed his manifesto.
He just spoke of reforms in front of hundreds of followers but he did not give a clear cut way of implementing his so called revolutionary reforms for making the country as corruption free.
He did not speak about bureaucracy and administrative reforms.
There are many things that yet to be focused. Someone,here on forum ,has vividly said that his foresightedness is myopic and limited to an extent.
Anyhow,he still needs to work hard.

Regards
Waqar sahb. I think you didnt listen the captain's great speech completely. Imran khan discussed bureaucratic reforms from patwari to the top heads.
Secondly, he is not in the power, and he has just highlighted the manifesto of his party and every party in the world does that before elections. Same the PPP and other parties before the last general elections.
Third, his half speech was full of the policies to cure the fatal disease of corruption, which proliferated in the veins of every citizen.
Yes. He needs to work hard and we as individually too in order to kick out the so called dynastic democratic politicians, who are mainly the plants of GHQ nursery.
Regards
marycop (Tuesday, November 01, 2011)

marycop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVOLUTION GEEK View Post
Don’t juggle words dear. He said “elections” in the most lucid terms. It means SHOs will now be a part of Local Government System as they will now be elected (not selection) from the masses (read political parties). Secondly, elections only mean choosing the people on the basis of votes. It has nothing to do with merit or competency to which you are now alluding it to. It is the will of the masses in ideal terms and nothing else.
On the other hand, selection can be based on merit, not on the voting system
if u came out of prejudice and had listened to the speech of imran he unequivocally says that thana culture should be abolished and political influence should be removed.merit should be hailed.
he further added that if today karachi police is un-politicized ,peace would be in karachi.
The Following User Says Thank You to marycop For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Tuesday, November 01, 2011)

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

Quote:
Bhutto was more educated than Imran khan sahab.
Understanding the International Politics and changing policies with the period of time,was one of Bhutto's good qualities.
Charisma of Zulfi Bhutto is matchless dear.
His style of communication with masses and leaders of the World in Security Council was speechless.
Pakistan will never find such leader again.
This is what our nation has been doing since the beginning of democracy in Pakistan; First people encourage to leaders,beckons them,support them and shouting fields to fields against corrupt leaders with them and when they are executed our Nation fall prey into deep slumber.

Imran needs to work at grass root level and try to build enough confidence among the people so that whenever he is threatened like previous leaders ,people would stand unite and extend a sort of sincerity to him by waging demonstration against the injustice.

Regards
Undoubtedly, ZAb had a charismatic personality and he stood up in favour of the masses against the elite. But, the former PM made a couple of great blunders. First, It was ZAB who created a political cell in the ISI and the country is still suffering from the political cell of the top rated spy agency. In addition to it, involvement of agencies have ruined the transparent and fair picture of the election commission of Pakistan, which is also a main core of genuine democracy.
I have been hearing since the childhood about the political and sports leader that the gone will never born again. For example, Dawn breadman Died and Sachin was born. Malcolm Marshall kicked the bucket and after some years Walsh, Waqar and Wasim born. After Henry trueman, Kennedy came to the stage. Only the divine personalities cant rise again. But Pakistani nations has more talented hidden leaders more capable than the Bhuttos and Imran khan.
Faisal86 (Tuesday, November 01, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
For implementing his policies, Imran Khan first need to win the elections by a fair margin which still is a distant dream. In the first place what he needs to do is to raise such slogans which are practically possible, he should first clearly define what his line of action is, instead of raising the age old fake slogans that 'I will boost the economy', 'I will eliminate the corruption' etc etc. He should bring the honest, capable and sincere patriots in the front to represent him at the grass root level. Until and unless he does not act like this, he can only win in talk shows and slogan raising and that too not PTI but only 'himself'.

Regards,
I second to you brother. People are thinking that the PTI is is power. Sadia and her opinion supporters think that Imran khan must implement the PTI's manifesto by rubbing up "the lamp of Ala din." a party's manifesto can completely be implemented when the said party is in power.
Usman Cheema (Tuesday, November 01, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aariz View Post
Waqar sahb. I think you didnt listen the captain's great speech completely. Imran khan discussed bureaucratic reforms from patwari to the top heads.
Secondly, he is not in the power, and he has just highlighted the manifesto of his party and every party in the world does that before elections. Same the PPP and other parties before the last general elections.
Third, his half speech was full of the policies to cure the fatal disease of corruption, which proliferated in the veins of every citizen.
Yes. He needs to work hard and we as individually too in order to kick out the so called dynastic democratic politicians, who are mainly the plants of GHQ nursery.
Regards
Neither i personally loathe him nor against his so called corruption free panacea.
As far bringing reforms in bureaucracy is concerned ,You being a graduate in Business administration know more than me that Patwari has nothing to do with bureaucracy. Khan sahab just quoted patwari as a puppet but he instead of turning his guns towards bureaucrats spoke about tax and revenue reforms.
Truth is bitter then the flash of swine,for your kind of information, he does also have covert support of Ghq and i think its no more hidden from the intelligentsia.

Do you know what was the time of rally and when chairman started delivering speech?

Call time was 2 pm and it got started after 5 pm ,if he was enough sincere with our so called nincompoop and lousy nation that always dance before understanding the beans why he wasted time of the people?

He has to be more mature jani
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Undoubtedly, ZAb had a charismatic personality and he stood up in favour of the masses against the elite. But, the former PM made a couple of great blunders. First, It was ZAB who created a political cell in the ISI and the country is still suffering from the political cell of the top rated spy agency. In addition to it, involvement of agencies have ruined the transparent and fair picture of the election commission of Pakistan, which is also a main core of genuine democracy.
I have been hearing since the childhood about the political and sports leader that the gone will never born again. For example, Dawn breadman Died and Sachin was born. Malcolm Marshall kicked the bucket and after some years Walsh, Waqar and Wasim born. After Henry trueman, Kennedy came to the stage. Only the divine personalities cant rise again. But Pakistani nations has more talented hidden leaders more capable than the Bhuttos and Imran khan.
On the one hand you say Army does not allow Election commission to hold free and fair elections and on the other hand you are talking about hidden leaders? Is this not a hallucination? Be a realist man ,charismatic leaders never remain hidden ,keep my words in your mind. they show their charisma in different fields and at different level.
If you know any one then please bring him/her into mainstream.This is what ,i have been saying. We Pakistani people always use talent of our children in different fields but not in politics. Ask your hidden leaders to participate in coming elections don't worry about votes ,woh kuch mein dilwa donga

Quote:
I second to you brother. People are thinking that the PTI is is power. Sadia and her opinion supporters think that Imran khan must implement the PTI's manifesto by rubbing up "the lamp of Ala din." a party's manifesto can completely be implemented when the said party is in power.
Everyone has right to give his/her opinion freely and openly.

As far rubbing the lamp of Aladin is concerned,at least ,he should have spoken about his manifesto clearly.
Inspite of all this,i also say that he deserves to be given a chance.

Quote:
Neither i personally loathe him nor against his so called corruption free panacea.
As far bringing reforms in bureaucracy is concerned ,You being a graduate in Business administration know more than me that Patwari has nothing to do with bureaucracy. Khan sahab just quoted patwari as a puppet but he instead of turning his guns towards bureaucrats spoke about tax and revenue reforms.
Truth is bitter then the flash of swine,for your kind of information, he does also have covert support of Ghq and i think its no more hidden from the intelligentsia.

Do you know what was the time of rally and when chairman started delivering speech?

Call time was 2 pm and it got started after 5 pm ,if he was enough sincere with our so called nincompoop and lousy nation that always dance before understanding the beans why he wasted time of the people?

He has to be more mature jani
Dear, u want all the messed up cleaned in a jiffy. Thats not possible. Certainly, It will take time. The war has just begun.
My two couzins are partwaris and another relative is a mukhtiarkar. They say that patwari earns more than the top heads of the revenue department, and the patwari are the root cause of the malpractice in the revenue offices.
More, he discussed about the justice and accountability. That means the officers involved in corruption will brought on to the books, and justice means the jobs will be provided on merit basis.
Captain sahb just mentioned his party's constitution and vision, not the whole penal code of corruption. I hope, you got my point Sir.