Monday, April 29, 2024
01:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, November 21, 2011

farhan1111 is on a distinguished road

For the first time in the history of Pakistan democratic government, after utilizing substantial time bestowed upon them by their voters,would shift reign of power to another democratic government.

PML-N is demanding early election and it is a common practice all over the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to farhan1111 For This Useful Post:
mano g (Monday, November 21, 2011)
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
PML.N is a truly national party just like PPP. No one can deny the struggle of Nawaz Sharif against dictatorship and for the restoration of judiciary. If today Pakistan has got rid of Pervaiz Musharaff it is due to the efforts of PML.N and PPP. Nawaz Sharif played the role of sensible opposition and gave full support to the democratic government of PPP. Nawaz Sharif underwent tremendous hardships during Martial law. Musharraf tried his best to discredit Nawaz sharif but he failed and when Nawaz sharif came back to Pakistan people again voted his party into Office in Punjab. Musharraf now himself is begging to come back but he can find no place in this country.
agreed!
rabia butt (Monday, November 21, 2011), shallowwater (Monday, November 21, 2011)

anjumrx is on a distinguished road

@shallowwater

Pervaiz musharraf was ousted by the efforts of the lawyers and Nawaz Sharif only joined in because he and his bro were declared ineligible. If he is truly concerned about people, why he has not carried out a long march against load shedding, corruption, unemployment etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to anjumrx For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Monday, November 21, 2011)
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

then the people and media will start saying that he is trying to derail the system......people just know how to criticize.....if Nawaz Sharif had done any corruption, Musharraf would never let him go anywhere.he is not a pious though but better than anyone else.
farhan1111 (Monday, November 21, 2011), rabia butt (Monday, November 21, 2011)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjumrx View Post
@shallowwater

pervaiz musharraf was ousted by the efforts of the lawyers and nawaz sharif only joined in because he and his bro were declared ineligible. If he is truly concerned about people, why he has not carried out a long march against load shedding, corruption, unemployment etc.
پاکستان کو ایٹمی طاقت بنانے میں کس نے اہم کردار ادا کیا ؟ نواز شریف نے ۔جو انہوں نے کیا ہے وہ لانگ مارچوں سے زیادہ اہم ہے ۔

عدلیہ کا ساتھ انہوں نے بھلے اپنے مفاد کے لیے دیا لیکن دیا تو سہی نا ؟ آزاد عدلیہ کے وجود کے پیچھے ان کی کاوشیں کارفرما ہیں ۔

پنجاب کے لیے دیوانوں کی طرح کام کرنے والا، موٹرسائیکل پہ بیٹھ کےسیلابی علاقوں کا دورہ کرنے والا ، ڈینگی سے بچاؤ کے لیے اقدامات کرنے والا ،ذاتی طور پر متاثرہ لوگوں سے ملاقاتیں کرنے والا ، طلبا و طالبات یعنی پاکستان کے ٹیلنٹ کو سامنے لانے والا ، تعلیمی اور ہم نصابی سرگرمیوں پہ لاکھوں روپے خرچ کرنے والا ،شخص شہباز شریف اپنے عہدے کے ساتھ مخلص ہے ۔

سچ تو یہ ہے کہ قائد اعظم کے بعد کسی نے اگر خود کو تکلیف میں ڈال کے عوام کی فلاح کے لیے کام کیا تو وہ
صرف اور صرف شہباز شریف ہے ۔

مجھے ن لیگ دوسری جماعتوں سے بہتر لگتی ہے
۔
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
farhan1111 (Monday, November 21, 2011), mano g (Monday, November 21, 2011), shallowwater (Monday, November 21, 2011)

camran will become famous soon enough

@farhan111

As for the Patwari reforms system that you so proudly mention, this project is initiated in some districts. And that is also on test case basis. The real working is still with Patwaris. The project was simply a device for political mileage. If that was not the case, then why for the 28th Oct rally,the little Sharif haemorrhaged the Patwaris to such an extent that one was compelled to call in the program of Hamid Mir a day before the Oct 28 rally? You sure saw the prelude, event and the aftermath of that rally.

Now the ludicrous police reforms, all he does to eradicate thana culture is increase the salaries? I am pretty sure we forum members are educated enough to call spade a spade. This is not called a reform. The federal govt in the 2010 budget increased salaries by 50%. Would you call it a reform? On the top of that, this move also (as usual) backfired. The process from hiring, to training, posting is never talked about or dealt with. You know as well as I know how the posts such as commissioner, deputy commissioner, DPO etc are highly politicized and continue to remain so. Read, Aminullah Chaudry’s Politcal Administrators to get a detailed insight for the criteria of posting by Sharifs. Was any structural reform done in Police System? [Police order 2002, given by his arch nemesis, is still followed by them]. Another proud fact, crime rate has “increased” not “decreased” [So much so for the police reforms]

But this exercise proved futile, now CM is showing keen interest in inducting young DSP's and SI's in punjab police through PPSC.

Is it a reform? If for one second (and I find 1 sec, in this event, a century) take it as a reform, even it is full of blatant lies. He is showing keen interest to (i) to impress the young voters that he prefers youngsters (ii) in blatant violation of rules because at times, he bypasses IG of the province as well. Instances are often reported in Dawn and (iii) in blatant violation of seniority rule.

Now the demand for the early elections, First of all, are you really sure that they are demanding early elections? Because their one leader in one TV programme says we want it and the other says no we do-not. I don’t know that if they themselves are not sure, how can you be so sure? But any ways, lets assume they want an early election [and they want them before Senate elections incidentally]. But why? If Nawaz is the father of democracy, then ideally speaking, he should adopt the constitutional way and bring a vote of no confidence against the PM? But I my memory serves me, they have launched the go Zardari go movement. So what is it he wants to achieve, remove Zardari or govt? If the govt then the constitutional way is the vote of no confidence and if Zardari, the way is impeachment. I hope you understand what is it he wants to achieve because I can’t.

And now the option of early elections. The general elections are just a 14 months away. What hell will break in these months if there is no early election held? There was no such demand of early elections by PML-N, like I said above that they themselves are confused. Last time this year, all the talks were there about election and in December, if you remember, MQM came out of the government only to be greeted by intense criticism from elder Sharif and for no reason. Why didn’t he asked for early elections then? Why he tried to “protect” the system and now says that this government is harming democracy. Then after exchanging embarrassing statements with MQM, he was ready to forge a “Grand Alliance” with the same MQM, this time only to be ditched!

Bottom line is, he wants early elections and he is not willing to work with JUI-F which is in opposition. I don’t think I should recall the drama at the election of the Leader of the Opposition in Senate when they couldn’t work with JUI-F. So please, don’t be so naive. He wants removal of government, Zardari, early elections (preferably all before Senate elections) BUT doesn’t want to work with others, gives no alternative programme of his and just as I mentioned above, is full of ironies and lies.

You said that I being a member of this prestigious forum shouldn’t be oblivious to facts. Well, feel free to comment on the below “alleged” “facts” then

Sasti Roti scheme: Even the idea was that of Imran Khan. He introduced this programme on charity basis. The little Sharif used it for institutional corruption.

Danish Schools: First of all, the little Sharif said Punjab won’t take any aid. Since Danish schools were highlighted, then the next day he said that he won’t take any “US aid”. But anyways, how many students are there studying in these schools. Only 600 as project is started in 2 districts of Southern Punjab only! But Punjab has population of more than 80 million. Who will cater for them? Instead of revamping the entire education system, bring a uniformity across the whole province; he opted for another popularity device. I you want, I in my next reply some links from a programme showing the Danish school and the “common” school next to it. That will surely open your eyes. Sharif has simply no education policy, even the curriculum is the same on which was distorted by Zia to support his cause. These are all open questions brother. This is their education policy.

Yellow Cab Scheme: Name says it all. They still live in 1990’s I think. This scheme, despite being notorious for sinking banks in 1990’s, is still adopted. Lets not even go in that part but if a family where one person [Nawaz] served one time as a finance minister, one time as a chief minister and two times as a prime minister and Shahbaz a two time CM, has this scheme to give jobs to educated lot, then I indeed question their intellect, team, party whatever it is.

Local Govt Elections: why elections are postponed ad-infinitum?

Declaration of assets outside Pakistan [Little Sharif got read when a reported posed this question earlier this month]

Taxation? His documents reveal that he gave 5000 tax and in the next year, due to media highlight, he gave the full tax.

Dengue incompetence?

The Same Sharif ridiculed Q League and earlier this year, carved out a forward bloc and is now running a minority government in Punjab? Would you explain why this “Democrat of the democrats” chose this practise given the fact that for 3 years he preached politics of principles? Why he secretly met Chaudry Shujaat in Jedda? Why he lied for 10 years that he never pleaded for amnesty from Musharaf?

And the list goes on and on.

So I said that before and say it again, enough of Sharifs, Zardari was never a choice, its time for a third person. Imran Khan, Musharraf, Mustafa Kamal but definitely not Sharif.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camran For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Monday, November 21, 2011), umair sandhu (Saturday, November 26, 2011)

@shallowwater

PML.N is a truly national party just like PPP. No one can deny the struggle of Nawaz Sharif against dictatorship and for the restoration of judiciary

If it is a national party, why it has not a single seat in Sind, only one seat in Balochistan? It was always a Punjab based [Central and Northern] party. And regarding his “heroic” struggle for the restoration of judiciary, I have already commented in my earlier post how he hijacked the movement. But If you still want to live in denial, then so be it

Nawaz Sharif played the role of sensible opposition and gave full support to the democratic government of PPP

This is something that really pricks me. What is sensible opposition? Opposition is supposed to be opposition. In the past, they used to conspire with boys in the uniform but the so called “Charter of Democracy” solved this issue. He should have played a potent opposition but chose to lay back and do nothing and wait for his turn

Nawaz Sharif underwent tremendous hardships during Martial law

Which martial law you are talking about here? If it the Zia’s martial law, then you are mistaken that he underwent hardships because he was “planted”, “nourished” and “launched” into politics by Zia. Remember General Jilani, Hamid Gul, IJI? Watch his video pouring heaps of tribute on Zia in 1996!

If you are talking about the Musharaf’s martial law, then again, the word hardship is not appropriate. He asked for amnesty from Musharaf, abandoned Pakistan (left with hefty bags and army of cooks!), lived in Palace in Jedda. If you call it a hardship, any one would happily endure it! [Lets not go into the reason why this Democrat wanted to be Ameer-ul-Momineen and resultantly got dislodged!]

Musharraf tried his best to discredit Nawaz sharif but he failed

He doesn’t have to discredit him. The age of internet has done it. His own henchmen did it when the sided with Musharraf.

Musharraf now himself is begging to come back but he can find no place in this country.

Who told you that he is begging? Just like he launched a party, he will come back to Pakistan as well and who knows what role he is destined to play. He delivered a relatively successful telephonic address yesterday, given the age of his infant party.
The Following User Says Thank You to camran For This Useful Post:

@ Mano g

....if Nawaz Sharif had done any corruption, Musharraf would never let him go anywhere.he is not a pious though but better than anyone else.

Musharaf let him go because he asked for indemnity on the intervention of Saudis and Rafiq Harriri. The document is still with PPP hawks, for your record

@ Farah

Pakistan became atomic power because of Bhutto. He sacrificed his life for it. Henry Kissinger said “We will create an example out of you” but Bhutto didn’t falter. Nawaz did play a decisive role but do not forget that every ruler whether civilian or military has a role in atomic programme.

I have mentioned in detail that he hijacked long march to secure Punjab government and topple PPP by using Judiciary. As for the heroics of Shahbaz, you can read the earlier posts of mine but please donot insult Jinnah by comparing Shahbaz with him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camran For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Monday, November 21, 2011), umair sandhu (Saturday, November 26, 2011)
40th CTP (DMG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camran View Post
@ Mano g

....if Nawaz Sharif had done any corruption, Musharraf would never let him go anywhere.he is not a pious though but better than anyone else.

Musharaf let him go because he asked for indemnity on the intervention of Saudis and Rafiq Harriri. The document is still with PPP hawks, for your record

@ Farah

Pakistan became atomic power because of Bhutto. He sacrificed his life for it. Henry Kissinger said “We will create an example out of you” but Bhutto didn’t falter. Nawaz did play a decisive role but do not forget that every ruler whether civilian or military has a role in atomic programme.

I have mentioned in detail that he hijacked long march to secure Punjab government and topple PPP by using Judiciary. As for the heroics of Shahbaz, you can read the earlier posts of mine but please donot insult Jinnah by comparing Shahbaz with him.
kindly compare others with N league as well.........i will still say that he is much much better than anybody else......

Well my maths is very simple. You have only 3 choices

1. Zardari
2. Nawaz
3. Imran Khan Or Musharaf or MQM [the likes of Mustafa Kamal]

I would say Zardari was, is, will never be a choice. About Nawaz, I have already praised alot! So I would go for the third option. From 1970's onwards, there has been literally no change in the political landscape so time for a change now. We are all on own on choices.
The Following User Says Thank You to camran For This Useful Post: