Sunday, April 28, 2024
08:42 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, March 25, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarang ali shaikh View Post
Answer is hiding in your opinion -technology and science. peace comes by hard work and continuous searchings, not by easy life gifted by technology. there is theory of asceticism.
well i would add to that, work hard for your own technology instead of buying others' products . civilized mulkun main log kaam karte hain aur science aur technology ko aage barhaate hain aur ham musalman khaali paisa kharch kar ke cheezen kharid ke apni life aasan banane ke peeche hee bhagte hain, isi liye hamare haan paise kaa lalach bhi ziada hai aur paisa burai kee jar hai, paisa imandari aur seedhe raaste se bhi kamaya jaa sakta hai aur be imani aur terhe raaste se bhi . musalmano ko is baat kaa ihsas karna hoga ke taqat mehnat main hai, paise main nahin . 15000 salary waala bhi yahan nokar rakhta hai jabke itne ameer mulkun main bhi buhut kam nokar nazar aate hain
Old Monday, March 26, 2012

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about

Are we an alive nation?- a question that bugs my brain mostly and I've been long simmering with strong feelings to share my views about.

It is very sad to say here that we're a divided nation with fractured vision. We're divided in the name of the poor and the rich, caste, colour, creed, language, areas, customs and traditions, religion, politics, and all other concomitants.
First of all, we're not true Muslims. Islam is practised here on tertiary level. We have always forestalled the progress and development of our country in the name of religion. We know little about Islam in its true formation. The so-called religiously learned people we depend on for knowledge about Islam mostly trick us into their false rhetoric for their secret gains. We are not into exploring, contemplating, and studying our religion.
Then again, we're not Sindhis, Punjabis, Pakhtuns, etc. We're more into ethnic conflicts rather. So much so, we fight with each other in the name of language and customs and traditions even if we do not understand our own individual cultures, languages, customs etc very well. You cannot love anybody else's culture, unless you love your own.
Yet again we're not Pakistanis in true sense of terms- we're divided.

We possess a double-standard approach.
At most occasions it is very surprising to find that we're more into touting our cricket team and cricket stars as the only strongest champions of the world when a tournament is won, but then again we denigrate the same team when it loses a round match.
Similarly, we hate our parliamentarians and level searing opprobrium against them (terming them as vermin), but again we do not proffer any solutions so that any violation of law and constitution in future could be forestalled and the system could deliver properly. We should not expect our leaders to be angels when we ourselves are not.
We're into the theft of electricity through illegal connections but again we stage protests against the break-down on roads vehemently.
We need a major soul searching on personal or individual levels followed by a major overhaul of our system. We need to bring change in our mindsets and act pragmatically, instead of being the ones who just end up talking and do nothing in practical.
We need to build a clear vision and live our lives accordingly.
We should not only think of our personal interests, instead our every action should contribute to the gains, progress and development of our country which in turn will guarantee our individual interests.
We should locate faults within ourselves instead of blaming others that they are to hatch conspiracies against us. True, we are confronted with many external threats, but the way we're internally damaging our country with our practices is worse and more serious than those conspiracies. Once, there is an honest self-analysis and soul searching followed by a goal-oriented vision, all the conspiracies of enemies will backfire to them and their efforts to destabilize Pakistan will go all adrift.
It is almost then that we can be adjudged as an alive and lively nation. At present we're literally a dead nation and suffering egregiously. We need to revisit our courses of actions and set of beliefs, etc. Pakistan is lurching from crisis to crisis today and what we need now is to show resilience in such precarious conditions and if the need be, borrow some positive tips from the playbook of the developed countries for the solution of our problems. And we're completely capable of doing that. ALLAH Almighty has furnished us with all paraphernalia of a successful and respected living. Think about it!
Waqar Abro (Monday, March 26, 2012)
Old Monday, March 26, 2012

haroono is on a distinguished road
ALLAH is most merciful.
I agree to Mr. Stunner.
We as a popution are alive, but as a nation, are under hypnosis of the notion of corruption. This notion has become our national character.
Now the problem is, we don't have teachers who can teach us, we don't have leaders who can lead us, we don't have refomers (in real sense) who can make up ourselves and all it is, just because we are not learners and, as Mr. Shooting star said, we do not own a hypocritical attitude. The day, we start learning, will be our day in the world. And a real learner is a real practicer.
And believe me, he who has the potential to reform his/herself should carry on without thinking that he can't make a difference, because atleast he/she will shed the notion of honesty(dire need of our society) on his/her surroundings and siblings.
Don't mind me saying, for instance, look at this thread what these posts are delivering ??
Try not to be criticizer or tamashai or jazbati..
little strokes fell great oaks
The Following User Says Thank You to haroono For This Useful Post:
Waqar Abro (Monday, March 26, 2012)
Old Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of
Default We know the ditch and we fall in!!!!!!!!!

[ .We live in a world where we are surrounded by filth and fouls. Being known to every ill deeds, but we commit.

.That was the time when one was killed, then, all village used to become deserted and pity used to be in everyone's eyes, everyone used to come at funeral but what has happened to the MAN of this time? thousands are killed like fishes but alas we have become worse than crows. Even crows come at the death of another crow but we come to eat biryani blah blah.

.NOTHING BUT THE NAME ON OUR TONGUE IS MONEY AND DOLLARS.

. We sleep with full tummy but don't look at foot paths. How mean we are!

. How lustful we are, we torn the clothes of modesty.

. Or bus, Wo AHSAAS kya kitaboon main mila kerta hai?

. where are those people gone who used to love and care?

. We know the ditch and we fall in!!!!!!!!!

. We say DON'T COMMIT SIN hahaha! We commit.

. Sikander loot ki dolat-e-Zamana khush nhn,
Qalander dono hatho'n say luta ker raks kerta hai.

HEY! WORLD!

Hey, world! Be far away,
O! Me, you can’t betray.
And you enemy, be at bay,
With me, may you can’t play.
You come in my way, I delay,
So greedy wills all I slay.

Satan’s weapon you are,
Be away very far like star.
For you, I declare a war,
Wins truth, false gets mar.
Intoxication like drink of bar,