Saturday, May 11, 2024
11:46 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 26, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

i will say just one thing, that i am ashamed of such an independent judiciary.

when a PM is convicted then the conviction is for 30 seconds and when a common man is convicted then this is for a long period.
Musharraf's regime was better, at least we knew that judiciary is not independent.
but today this decision was completely a joke, and if am comminting a contempt of court by commenting on judiciary then I hope i will get a bigger punishment, because I am not an influenced person.
IrfanShahid (Saturday, April 28, 2012), Malmeena Khan (Friday, April 27, 2012), samia fakhar (Thursday, April 26, 2012)
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Assalam o Aliakum,

The decision is somehow cheeky but if we look at it, has some wisdom point and very clever decision by Supreme Court,Firstly, convicted him without sending him to jail; the purpose was to make him ineligible without being a political martyr. Pakistan cannot afford another so called “Siyasi Shaheed “. Secondly, avoided chaos would have ensued by " PPP Jiyala" and most importantly, intelligently somehow safe the judiciary from further clash with the executive. Now proceedings against PM may start by the Speaker of the Assembly. Well, PPP lost her last card to use this issue to claim unfairness and disenchantment with the judiciary in Pakistan.

Well, PPP will most probably drag the issue for long, until general elections comes, so nothing gonna happen. But I think under the ethics of morality Mr. Gillani (if he has any) should resign and leave the throne of PM office immediately rather than waiting for Speaker or appeal; people resign even for allegations, made against them.

Qamar Zaman kaira saying that the verdict is a cause of pride for the PM and Fawad Chaudhary, champion of democracy, said, “Kaunsi si moral resigation, kis liyay moral grounds par resign karain? Yeh bhi koi baat hai karni wali”? Really really shocking, being a convict is cause of pride!!! ,Please someone tell him even then a convict cannot be a prime minister. Did these people deserve any kind of respect and what else can you expect from them?.

Lets See ........
doli (Thursday, April 26, 2012), Fairy of the Twilight (Tuesday, May 08, 2012), nadiamughal (Thursday, April 26, 2012), samia fakhar (Thursday, April 26, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

What does mean "Rule of law"?
Guilty of robbery has to be imprisoned for months and years while guilty of Pakistani nation has been punished only 30 seconds, apathetic.
Court should have dismissed him along with his cabinet members.
Time of patience is over now.
For how long,we here and there talk about facts?
For how long,we as a nation will be manipulated?
Few people are hurling weapons in the streets in order to show solidarity with the convicted Premier and few are distributing sweets.
This divided nation deserves such oligarch rulers.

Regards,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
nadiamughal (Thursday, April 26, 2012), Taimoor Gondal (Thursday, April 26, 2012)

12fairy is on a distinguished road

be patient guys..this is the history that is being written by pakistani superior courts... to say that a conviction of 30 seconds is a joke to the democracy... no people! the very decision has a deep insight in it... the court gave the punishment and did not let him to go rather ordered him to stay there .... dont u guys think that after pppp could appeal after just HEARING the decision!
saanp bhi mar gaya hai aur laathi bhi nai tooti..... a convict cannot be a P.M...
in the entire history of world no active p.m had been convicted for the contempt of court.. the greatest chapter in the book of democracy has been written by OUR court.... be proud guys
and my friends that r comparing themselves with the p.m in this very case of contempt.... my dear... dont be aggrieved but think about itt for a while whether your conviction may infuriate the people as the in the case with the p.m has been done?
ADALAT NE APNA PORA QEHER NIKAL LIYA HAI...just wait and watch :-)
doli (Thursday, April 26, 2012), Fairy of the Twilight (Tuesday, May 08, 2012), Faisal86 (Thursday, April 26, 2012), kiyani (Thursday, April 26, 2012), mjkhan (Thursday, April 26, 2012)

nadiamughal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
i was laughing to see PM of pakistan when he was coming out of the court as victorious.it looked that he had conquered something,he was received with congrets and flowers....Tragic and pathetic.Either we talk about any political party,there have no moral values..
Atleast i dont accept such constitution that gives immunity to a president and what about poor people who are tortured by police on minor crimes.
it is only islam that says,no one is beyond law either a ruler or common man.
there are some ppl who are supporters of PM and that constitution,they should be aware that the issue is of money laundering of 60 million dollars i.e the money of pakistani ppl looted by president of pakistan and supported by PM and the cabinet and all the allied parties....in simple words,we should agree that a president can do robbery as he has immunity under article 248.can any body like to tell me if a president rapes someone,does he enjoy immunity ??????Oh God,protect our country and countrymen from devils.

Allama iqbal rightly said
Jamhoorait wo tarz-e-hakoomat ha ke jis main
Bandon ko gina kartey hain, tola naheen kartey.

On serious grounds,m thinking,this democracy i.e western democracy does not suit us.
26 April, 2012. Today a history to be written in the textbooks of Pakistan

http://saach.tv/2012/04/26/my-opinio...ourt-decision/

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

I am speechless. The thing that freaks me out is how illiterate these politicians are. They were celebrating as if they had achieved something great. I am ashamed to be ruled by such incompetent people. And whats with the PPP's supporters. Are they blind? I truly am ashamed
The Following User Says Thank You to talalz3 For This Useful Post:
samia fakhar (Thursday, April 26, 2012)

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidogar View Post
Dear in this the Supreme court save her owner as well as gave regard to the Prime Minister of Pakistan. In my view it is very well decision. By law the PM is now ineligibly for the post as well as election for the 5 years
but I am not seeing that P.M is leaving the post....
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
but I am not seeing that P.M is leaving the post....
These things are considered as moral values.
His conviction was enough for him to resign from premiership.
What more?
His cabinet corrupt,
His children corrupt,
His colleagues corrupt,
In short, though he won't leave yet he is out of his office.
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all

They have no moral values.Court has done its work v sharply.now PM is convincted.he is Mujrim now.Now its the responsibility of opposition and public to do the rest.
Faisal86 (Thursday, April 26, 2012)
The King of Castle™

Kamran Chaudhary has a spectacular aura aboutKamran Chaudhary has a spectacular aura about

Although the PM has been convicted whether for 30 seconds or for 6 months.But one thing which am foreseeing is that PM wont leave his office.They will file appeal against this verdict,upon this appeal a larger bench would be estabilished.This procedure would be adopted just to linger on....!
If opposition file any writ against PM,then I don't think that speaker national assembly would forward refference to election commission.