Sunday, May 12, 2024
12:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 26, 2012

bl chughtai is on a distinguished road

or koon c cheezain apko serious nazr aa rai hn????????zardari sahb as a present pakistani jamhoriat ka sangeen mazak ni hn??????????????

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
These things are considered as moral values.
His conviction was enough for him to resign from premiership.
What more?
His cabinet corrupt,
His children corrupt,
His colleagues corrupt,
In short, though he won't leave yet he is out of his office.
Yes I agree, if his cabinet, children and colleagues are corrupt and still we are expecting that P.M will resign on the basis of morality then it is our misconception.. Why we are searching place for morality? if he would have to obey morality then what was he doing in office till today????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia fakhar For This Useful Post:
IrfanShahid (Saturday, April 28, 2012), summan sharif (Friday, April 27, 2012)

rajasani is on a distinguished road

democracy is a culture rather than a process,moral,social and ethical values are valued in democratically stable states. rape of democracy is being done by so called champion of democracy. Is this democracy? People are being looted and plundered. whole political lot is unable to digest transparent judiciary. It seems that being a nation we indulge in corrupt practices and we abhor rule of law.either corrupt political lot likes or not but decisions of supreme court are providing stepping stone for a viable democratic pakistan. Vital point is this elite class of pakistn has occupied political scence from day one and they assume that they are above the law. Now sc has challenged their fake and malign superiority complex and now they are in the race to destabilize sc. Today,s decision shows that pakistan is heading towards rule of law not rule of bhuttos, gillanis,sharifs and zardaris
The Following User Says Thank You to rajasani For This Useful Post:
samia fakhar (Thursday, April 26, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
Yes I agree, if his cabinet, children and colleagues are corrupt and still we are expecting that P.M will resign on the basis of morality then it is our misconception.. Why we are searching place for morality? if he would have to obey morality then what was he doing in office till today????
He is power hungry premier.
You are talking about misconception,if, our nation,would have united and educated enough, he had been ousted from his office so long before.
We are the root cause of everything as nation,i confess. But, there is concept of self dignity, self respect and morality.
Yes, we are not morally, spiritually and socially good. But,at least, we can condemn it in words rather than posing ourselves as seekers of silence.
Silence brings nothing.
Words are louder than actions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Friday, April 27, 2012), samia fakhar (Thursday, April 26, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
But, there is concept of self dignity, self respect and morality.
I just remembered a saying on this, "izzat aani jaani cheez hai, banda dheet hona chahiye"

Quote:
Originally Posted by talalz3 View Post
I am speechless. The thing that freaks me out is how illiterate these politicians are. They were celebrating as if they had achieved something great. I am ashamed to be ruled by such incompetent people. And whats with the PPP's supporters. Are they blind? I truly am ashamed

But you what this government is our selection... and we are pointing fingures on our government and we are not willing to judge ourselves... whosoever is our leader is reflection of what we are....
The Following User Says Thank You to samia fakhar For This Useful Post:
summan sharif (Friday, April 27, 2012)

anam047 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
i was laughing to see PM of pakistan when he was coming out of the court as victorious.it looked that he had conquered something,he was received with congrets and flowers....Tragic and pathetic.Either we talk about any political party,there have no moral values..
Atleast i dont accept such constitution that gives immunity to a president and what about poor people who are tortured by police on minor crimes.
it is only islam that says,no one is beyond law either a ruler or common man.
there are some ppl who are supporters of PM and that constitution,they should be aware that the issue is of money laundering of 60 million dollars i.e the money of pakistani ppl looted by president of pakistan and supported by PM and the cabinet and all the allied parties....in simple words,we should agree that a president can do robbery as he has immunity under article 248.can any body like to tell me if a president rapes someone,does he enjoy immunity ??????Oh God,protect our country and countrymen from devils.

Allama iqbal rightly said
Jamhoorait wo tarz-e-hakoomat ha ke jis main
Bandon ko gina kartey hain, tola naheen kartey.

On serious grounds,m thinking,this democracy i.e western democracy does not suit us.
Totally agreed with you...That western democracy is not providing any benefit to the nation.

Quote:
He is power hungry premier.
You are talking about misconception,if, our nation,would have united and educated enough, he had been ousted from his office so long before.
We are the root cause of everything as nation,i confess. But, there is concept of self dignity, self respect and morality.
Yes, we are not morally, spiritually and socially good. But,at least, we can condemn it in words rather than posing ourselves as seekers of silence.
Silence brings nothing.
Words are louder than actions.
I agree but our government is our selection.... yes we have to condemn but you know most of people in Pakistan do not know what happened today.. so they do not know what is going on.. but you know what, words can be more louder than ever if we take the case from grassroot, and we try to start charity at home.... may be our leaders suit us
The Following User Says Thank You to samia fakhar For This Useful Post:
summan sharif (Friday, April 27, 2012)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

I am literally impressed by the decision of the supreme court.Well played judge sahab.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia fakhar View Post
What the hell morality is here in our country? No body cares for it. If people had that attitude then the country surely be like Paradise. No one has given importance to morality. We haven't forgot the attack of Nwaz Shareef's government on Supreme court, where is his morality? CJ himself took aoth on PCO under Musharaf and supported his decision of coup and gave him three years, where was morality? Mushraf blasted democracy just to lengthen his rule after 2002 election by purchasing elected people and seasoned politicians, where was morality? In lahore more than 100 people died due to carelessness and corruption of govt no body accepted responsibility, where was so called morality? Its like a dream. So no body should think that now the government will step down merely on the basis of morality....
sabahatbhutta (Saturday, April 28, 2012), samia fakhar (Thursday, April 26, 2012), unsolved_Mystery (Thursday, April 26, 2012)