Monday, April 29, 2024
07:30 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Yes but this fact must also be admitted that in our society after such an offense has taken place, general attitude towards the victim (woman) and her family becomes very biased and people do begin to scorn them and create more and more problems for them. Usually people stop worrying about the criminal offense that has taken place and begin to dig out offended woman and her family's moral conduct and character. Eventually this also goes in favor of the offender. That is a taboo in our society.
Well indeed you are right. After the offense is committed the woman is victimized by the whole society as if it was her own fault. The male dominated society taunts the woman and makes her life a living hell. This is where the society has failed to evolve, this is the task of family members, teachers, prayer leaders. The woman needs lot of care and respect after such ordeal but they are made a symbol of oppression. That must not happen.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
Well indeed you are right. After the offense is committed the woman is victimized by the whole society as if it was her own fault. The male dominated society taunts the woman and makes her life a living hell. This is where the society has failed to evolve, this is the task of family members, teachers, prayer leaders. The woman needs lot of care and respect after such ordeal but they are made a symbol of oppression. That must not happen.
But if victim's family can avenge, this criminal offense usually trigger feuds and claims several lives, including victim herself most of the times . Then the same society admire their action

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Pardah can't do anything if your character internally is wrong..
I have seen mostly the girls who are really in guilt start doing pardah or are already in it...
Same is true for those men who become over religious and are seen poking other girl.

On the other hand I have seen girls with mod-appearence having strong character..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,992 Times in 631 Posts
zuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud ofzuhaib ahmed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Pardah can't do anything if your character internally is wrong..
I have seen mostly the girls who are really in guilt start doing pardah or are already in it...
Same is true for those men who become over religious and are seen poking other girl.

On the other hand I have seen girls with mod-appearence having strong character..
A fact, indeed. I remind words of Iqbal....

Tum haya-o-shariyat kay taqazon ki baat kertay ho
Hum ne nangay jimson ko malboos-e-haya dekha hey
Hum ne dekhay hain ehraam mein liptay kaee iblees
Hum ne maykhanay mei kaee bar khuda dekha hey
The Following User Says Thank You to zuhaib ahmed For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Tuesday, June 26, 2012)
Old Wednesday, June 27, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
Reminds me of a Simpsons episode where this guy had a machine guy on top of a glass house.
now this is a manifestation of how immature you are, guys i actually have come to remember a poem that truly reflects the personality of Mr Hassan...

When everybody has short hair,
The rebel lets his hair grow long.
When everybody has long hair,
The rebel cuts his hair short.

When everybody talks during the lesson,
The rebel doesnt say a word.
When nobody talks during the lesson,
The rebel creates a disturbance.

When everybody wears a uniform,
The rebel dresses in fantastic clothes.
When everybody wears fantastic clothers,
The rebel dresses conservatively

In the company of dog lovers,
The rebel expresses a preference for cats.
In the company of cat lovers,
The rebel puts in a good word for dogs.

When everybody is praising the sun,
The rebel remarks on the need for rain.
When everybody is greeting the rain,
The rebel regrets the absence of sun.

When everybody goes to the meeting,
The rebel stays at home and reads a book.
When everybody stays home and reads a book,
The rebel goes to the meeting.

When everybody says, Yes please,
The rebel says, No thank you.
When everybody says, No thank you,
The rebel says, Yes please.

It is very good that we have rebels,
You may not find it very good to be one.

as a final blow i can only say that Mr Hassan is badly neglected in his own community and, this community has mostly intellectuals who listen to everyone so here he has his chance to say saomething and to be noticed he is doing all this...poor guy, he can't anything good to illuminate his name...so he is following the given quote...

بدنام ھوئے تو کیا نام نۃ ھو گا
Old Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
now this is a manifestation of how immature you are, guys i actually have come to remember a poem that truly reflects the personality of Mr Hassan...

بدنام ھوئے تو کیا نام نۃ ھو گا
Whats wrong with you Mr. Bilal ? Stop it right now .Mods many time warns to avoid personal attacks during discussion. Don't ruin the each and every thread .