Thursday, May 16, 2024
02:51 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, June 25, 2012

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
No, they are not.

OK. Agreed. I'm not against woman rights. Your aim is that why a working or outgoing woman is sexually harassed and you're against those men who want women to stay at home just to be safe from that harassment. yeah ?

It is not for you to decide whats vulgar and whats not. In fact, it's not for you or me to stop someone from being vulgar. You don't like vulgar people; ignore them. Every person should mind his or her own business.

As I said earlier, just because you don't like what history is telling you, it doesn't mean that it's not true.

I don't know if you are acting dumb on purpose or you really don't understand, but I never said Islam was wrong. Muslims don't follow Islam now and they didn't follow it back then. According to the Islamic rules of war, rape is not allowed, but few generals could control their soldiers and even fewer wanted to.

You are now presenting evidence for my argument that women are after now than in the past.

You say that the practice of concubinage was abolished, but there are mountains of evidence that hundreds of slave girls were brought home by Arab raiders as concubines.

She would prefer no guardianship to being raped. Anyways, as I've already stated, Islam is not at fault, Muslims are. Remember Karbala? The FOLLOWERS were responsible for it, not ISLAM. Please learn to draw a distinction between Islam and Muslims.

Please do your research before commenting again; Bai was Raja Dahir's wife. The siege of Debal happened BEFORE the battle with Raja Dahir. Qasim took captive the family of the king of DEBAL.

And in the life time of we fools every place is safer ?

I'm taught by my Islamic values not to accept unauthentic narrations. Full stop !!

The incident of captive women is off course first mentioned inthe book of Ibn Ishaq the wroter of first biography of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) and He has quoted even unauthentic Ahadiths.

All my arguments are based on credible evidence, not emotions, like yours are.

When the beliefs of mullahs are questions, they blame the other person for spreading fitna.

And you said reporting of rape cased is not possible? Sister who else do you think breaks the story, Muhammad Bin Qasim Baghdadi Press?

Thanks for remembering.

OK. And muslims didn't have such reasons ? Even order by Allah in Qur'an is not considered by You ? That is mentioned and the verse stated above ?

Allah ki Hikmat nami lafz say waqif tu hun gay aap ?

Everyone will be judged. Also those raising unnecessary questions and those making Permissibles haram, and, Haram as permissible.
This is actually FITNA.

I've no conflict with you over it as it is also my point of view. Except safety of females.

Yes.

Aap ko aap k credible evidences mubarak ho. I already hate Hassan Nisar talking rubish about Muslim caliphate and here you came.

Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright.

You're absolutely supporting atheists and secular.

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Then what are you trying to prove, feminist theory is the solution of all women's plight??? is that so??? make it clear and stop bringing out of context references from history.

All I'm saying is that women are safer now then they were in history. I have presented evidence of atrocities committed by both Muslims and Non-Muslim. If you do not agree with me, prove me wrong. If you can't accept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
Aap ko aap k credible evidences mubarak ho. I already hate Hassan Nisar talking rubish about Muslim caliphate and here you came.

Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright.

How did Hassan Nisar come into all this? And if you think he's rubbish, prove him wrong.

Quote:
You're absolutely supporting atheists and secular.
I'm not a atheist, but I am secular.
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

well i have been observing that post for many days...i too have something to say...
first of all what need was there to start such a thread?
this is a weird topic and girls are also watching as well as actively participating in this thread like malmeena and others are giving solid arguments to prove their stance...neither our religion nor our cultural norms allow the girls to speak so openly in such topics...so we must keep this thing in mind next time we post something...

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
well i have been observing that post for many days...i too have something to say...
first of all what need was there to start such a thread?
this is a weird topic and girls are also watching as well as actively participating in this thread like malmeena and others are giving solid arguments to prove their stance...neither our religion nor our cultural norms allow the girls to speak so openly in such topics...so we must keep this thing in mind next time we post something...
@Bilal Ilm may koi haya nahe. Haya oss kaam me ki jani chahye jis ka hukam Qur'an ne diya ha. It's not bad to talk about such topics publicly.

Yeh lo,
@Hassan02 yaha girls ko aisay topics pay khulam khula baat karny ki ejazat nahe aur aap hain k girls ko khwamakhwa ghar say nikalny ka haq dila rahain hain.

Quote:
How did Hassan Nisar come into all this? And if you think he's rubbish, prove him wrong.

He's also secular.

I'm not a atheist, but I am secular.
Majority has the authority. And here majority is of Muslims and not that of secular. Mind it.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

azmatullah will become famous soon enough

Aj last island moderator hoti to ye thread close ho chuka hota.
had hoti hai, Islami aqdaar ka mazak uraya ja rha hai

Quote:
Majority has the authority. And here majority is of Muslims and not that of secular. Mind it.
Everyone has the right to give his or her opinion.

Quote:
had hoti hai, Islami aqdaar ka mazak uraya ja rha hai
Aap counter-evidence de do.

Quote:

There is quite abig difference between right and force. You're forcing people to accept your opinion. I wouldn't have replied to your post if you did not talk rudely about Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w).

Those who are not satisfied logically turn to secularism.
Sorry no offense at all.
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

i think that person Mr Hassan (i am afraid that is same insane Hassan Nisar) is a victim of impotency...and Mr Hassan...what Islam says, we do not need to give evidence to prove it correct as we can corrupt our faith if we doubt it even for a time that eye takes to blink once...i request the moderaters to close that chapter and do something to block such persons as well...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
@Hassan02 yaha girls ko aisay topics pay khulam khula baat karny ki ejazat nahe aur aap hain k girls ko khwamakhwa ghar say nikalny ka haq dila rahain hain.

, well dear sis hamare haan Pakistan main jo hota hai us ke peeche mazhab se ziada hamare culture kaa qasur hai. Saudi Arabia jaise mulk main bhi auraten ghar se bahar ghoomte huey na sirif nazar aati hain balke aik shaher se doosre shaher akele safar bhi karti hain. yahan pe log aise hain ke aik taraf to bagher mehram ke ghar se nikalne waali aurat ko kaafir kehte hain aur dusri taraf Hazrat Umar (RA) ke dor kee woh misal bare fakhar se paish karte hain jis main unhon ne Yemen se Medina tanha safar karne waali aurat se mukalma kia tha, yeh bhi nahin sochte ke agar us aurat ne Islami hukum kee khilaf warzi kee thi to bhale hee us ne apna safar khair khairiat se pura kia ho Hazrat Umar (RA) us ko saza dete . Parde ke baare main Islami hukum kee taarikh yeh hai ke zamanaye jahiliat main londian aur sharif auraten aik jaise libas main ghar se nikalti theen to bazar ke badkaar mard un ko tang karte they. Phir Allah Pak ne yeh hukum dia ke sharif auraten parda kar ke ghar se niklen taake londi aur sharif aurat main faraq pata lag sakey aur badkaar sharif aurat ko tang na karen, yeh hukam nahin dia ke sharif aurton ko kamre main band kar do . Aaj hamare Islami Jamhooria ulta ho chuka hai, aksar 2 number auraten burqa main nikalti hain aur badkaar mard be-burqa aurat ko chor ke burqa waali ke peeche bhaagte hain , is main hamare apne culture kaa qasoor hai naa ke Islam kaa. hamare culture main loafer baazi aur ghunda gardi kaa ansar ziada hai, aur us ke allawa hamara family structure buhut complex hai. saas bahoo devrani waghera waghera jaise masail hamare culture kee waja se hain. Ham apne masail kaa hal Islam ko sahi tarah samajh ke dhoondh sakte hain.

Doosri taraf hamare secular dost western feminism se buhut inspired hain. feminist theory ke mutabiq mard aur aurat barabar hain aur aurat ko bhi society main wohi maqam hona chahiye jo ke mard ko milta hai. western societies aksar feminists kee demand ko taslim kar leti hain magar ab un ke apne haan karwi qudrati haqiqat ne khatre kee ghanti baja dee hai. family khatam ho chuki hai, family ke khatam hone kee waja se individuals pe buhut saare asraat parte hain (loneliness in modern societies), bache neglect hote hain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_neglect), sahi tarbiat na hone kee waja se bache bigar jaate hain aur youth main violence aur drugs kaa rujhan barha hai, aur us se bhi barh ke population growth kam ho gayi hai aur society aged ho rahi hai.

Islam puri tarah mard aur aurat ke darmian jaaiz rishte aur balanced hierarchy pe focus karta hai taake dono apne natural faraiz (aurat maa kaa aur mard baap kaa) sar anjaam de saken. aik taraf bivi shohar ke subordinate hai to dusri taraf maa kaa darja baap se ziada hai taake oppression na ho. Islam aurat ko apne shohar kee ijazat se sab kaam karne kee ijazat deta hai, bibi Fatima aur bibi Aisha kee misalen sab ke saamne hain.

meri nazar main islami aqdar buhut ziada khoobsurat hain, un ko sahi tarah se samajh ke bhi ham modern society bana sakte hain aur west kee ghaltiun se sabaq bhi seekh sakte hain. seculars have their own opinion but they shouldn't attack, that is all .