Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:55 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bushra Sabeen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Actually if our all problems will get solved then we won't be bothering will these filthy Mpa's and Mna's. . .And they definitely don't want to let it happen. . . They think that they will lose their fame that's why they don't want to do it. . May Allah guide them on the right path. . !!
Im not accede with you,that the problems our nation face 4m last 4 years is just the purpose of MNAs and MPAs to get fame among civilians......
i lives in lahore's industrial area we too living without facing loadsheiding, but the factories face loadsheiding 3 days in a week,alternatively generators or gas power supply are the secondary demand for the production of factories.

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushra Sabeen View Post
Im not accede with you,that the problems our nation face 4m last 4 years is just the purpose of MNAs and MPAs to get fame among civilians......
i lives in lahore's industrial area we too living without facing loadsheiding, but the factories face loadsheiding 3 days in a week,alternatively generators or gas power supply are the secondary demand for the production of factories.
MNA's and MPA's are not fully responsible for this thing i just gave an example that they won't let it happen up to some extent, either some of them are having their own factories and without any shame they are stealing gas and fueling their factories . . and pay pennies instead of dollars. . . They are our representatives, if they'll amalgamate with us then there wouldn't be any difference and they want to keep that gap existing. . . why don't they even bother to pay a visit after elections??? Because they aren't interested in listening the problems of their people . . . !!! There is a great difference in b/w sindh and punjab. . . No doubt punjab is blessed with lots of natural resources and they are utilizing them. . but here in sindh situation is worst than bad. . Why thar coal is not being utilized to over come the short fall?? Why the government is not letting Engro to work over there, even they are heartily committed to utilize that black gold. Let's take an example of RPP's (Rental Power Projects). . what were they?? Weren't those a dirty joke with the nation??? And nobody else but our present PM was behind this corruption. . . . Why don't we acknowledge that these people are not sincere with us?? Why again and again PPP, PML , PMl-N, MQM, ANP or Dictators??? Nobody of them is loyal to Pakistan. . !!!

Bushra Sabeen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And nobody else but our present PM was behind this corruption. . . . Why don't we acknowledge that these people are not sincere with us?? Why again and again PPP, PML , PMl-N, MQM, ANP or Dictators??? Nobody of them is loyal to Pakistan. . !!!
ya you absolutely right!in last election, PPPP government got votes only after the death of Banazir Bhutto!and above 60% votes casted by womans, otherwise i dont think so that present government would be of PPPP

Quote:
ya you absolutely right!in last election, PPPP government got votes only after the death of Banazir Bhutto!and above 60% votes casted by womans, otherwise i dont think so that present government would be of PPPP
i'll simply quote one line. . .

"Maangi hui Jannat se Dauzakh ka azaab behtar hai"

And no doubt in 2008 hum ne Jannat hasil nahin ki balke maangi. . .!!

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Dear Assasin! still people give them the votes...and specially from sindh...why do people cast votes in ghotki to these looters? I never did but now I will to somebody i trust. but not to PPP, PMLN,PMLQ, ANP etc ...Yar to hell with that coal, a resource burried under billions of tons of land. we damn talented, bright and motivated youth are here dying to work puerly for the country and they never care for us, far to say about buried resources...its the time to stuff them with these resources...

Besides from emotional talk now solutions: let china invest in hydro power projects the way they are doing on smaller scale in AJK and nearer areas.(a friend is working on 85 MW plant with chinese)2. materialize life line of Pakistan, IPI gas pipeline.3 discourage public transport(CNG) and revitalize railway(2 benefits in it, 1: CNG consumption will reduce, used massively in inter city transport and economy of scale will result when a large number of passengers in train can be served in a single go which also will save diesel of buses, an import which is a blow of billions of dollars to current account), 4: Encourage global re-newable energy giants to invest in our energy starving country.

Hope this help

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
Dear Assasin! still people give them the votes...and specially from sindh...why do people cast votes in ghotki to these looters? I never did but now I will to somebody i trust. but not to PPP, PMLN,PMLQ, ANP etc ...Yar to hell with that coal, a resource burried under billions of tons of land. we damn talented, bright and motivated youth are here dying to work puerly for the country and they never care for us, far to say about buried resources...its the time to stuff them with these resources...

Besides from emotional talk now solutions: let china invest in hydro power projects the way they are doing on smaller scale in AJK and nearer areas.(a friend is working on 85 MW plant with chinese)2. materialize life line of Pakistan, IPI gas pipeline.3 discourage public transport(CNG) and revitalize railway(2 benefits in it, 1: CNG consumption will reduce, used massively in inter city transport and economy of scale will result when a large number of passengers in train can be served in a single go which also will save diesel of buses, an import which is a blow of billions of dollars to current account), 4: Encourage global re-newable energy giants to invest in our energy starving country.

Hope this help
Your thoughts are to be appreciated friend. . . But nobody will do that because it's pakistan. . here people are living for their self interests not for the betterment of country, society etc. . And as far as matter of votes is concerned due to poor literacy rate people lag behind in finding out best for them they even don't get the good one. . . And the only reason PPP clean sweep-ed here in sindh was BB. People are still attached to bhutto family by heart and soul. . though the party itself has brought them there where a person is internally forced to sell out his kidneys to have a meal for his children. And now come to we (us). . first of all a big LOL, because we bear no importance in this society such as we even don't exist here, besides that recently i came to know that government is not providing funds to HEC, due to which almost 10000 students will suffer who are studying outside the country on scholarship, such a ridiculous condition it is .
And i don't think they will let us do anything for the betterment of our country, because they think they are doing it very well on their part. .

Now come to electricity woes and it's solutions. . .
Our neighbors are getting very anxious to help us. . and they even have planned it, how to over come the problem. . but if every problem will be solved by our neighbors then there won't be any important role of our own politicians . . they will be simply useless such as they are now. . . they will never let them solve our problems . . these problems are the only source by which they are filling up their swiss accounts and as soon as their period will come to an end they will simply abscond from the main screen and behind we people will be suffering. . The points which you've generated they already exist here in pakistan since 2000 or may be earlier. . but no one has came yet to work over them m Poor us poor pakistan
Old Friday, June 29, 2012

saleem2000 is on a distinguished road

A pure Technical discussion has been drifted to a Pure Political discussion. Politics is our favourite national hobby.
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

saleem2000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Solar panels are pretty expensive and therefore out of the questions for most people. Also, large scale generation of electricity through solar power will require a hefty initial investment.
But does the solar panels are more expensive then weekly or monthly fuel consumption on electricity produce by generators????
What an intelligent question has been raised by this young lady!!!.

Has anybody ever checked the rates of Electricity charged by WAPDA ( DISCOs)?
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
all my dear friends just think that our masses aren't sincere with our nation, just think about that. here i just quoting a exp, that Pak railway launched a train with the help of china, they journey started from Peshawer and when the train reached at Karachi, do you believe that, people stole the tube lights, glasses were broken, seats were in worst condition.. now please tell me who did that, PM, President , cm, Cj, ?................. i don't think so.. first of all we have to change ourselves. when everyone performed his own responsibility and play his own role for the sake of country no one have dare to to do wrong with our country,dictator, corrupt, feudal, etc will be vanished in the tide of public........
Bushra Sabeen (Saturday, June 30, 2012), memon bilal (Thursday, August 16, 2012)
Old Sunday, July 01, 2012

illuminati is on a distinguished road

In my opinion our leaders lack sincerity let's cultivate a culture of harmony and social justice to get an earnest leadership out of the shams. As you sow so shall you reap