Wednesday, May 08, 2024
02:04 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Faisal86 will become famous soon enough

While I was going through various posts in this thread, I encountered the phrases like, 'peaceful protest is the right of every individual', 'it is the legal right of doctors to ask for service structure', 'etc'.

Sorry, but I could not agree with the stance of some fellows writing in favour of inhuman young doctors. Their demands are illegal, their behavioural pattern vulturous, and their way to let their demands be fulfilled is unpeaceful.

Unpeaceful in a sense that they have put the lives of poor patients at stake.
Illegal because they are not acting pragmatically to the prevailing conditions contrywide (both economically and politically). And vulturous because they are igniting somewhat similar kind of protests in the neighbouring provinces.

As regards the sevice structure, these are not only the doctors that are being denied the provision of such a structure. The Engineers, likewise, work day and night before entering their profession, and later, if they get appointment in any public office, they remain at 17 grade even after giving their 17 years to the service. For instance, a fresh engineering graduate appointed as SDO, say in WAPDA or B&R, remain SDO after so many years of his/her service. Nevertheless, if the latter comes on demonstrations, it brings less loss to the lives of common man, whereas, on the contrary, the protests by the former directly affects the poor masses.

Actually, the behavioural patterns being expressed by the so-called Masihas reminds me of the claim laid down by Max Weber, a 19th century sociologist, who while giving a bureaucratic structure, where he laid down the hierarchy of offices, told that with the passage of time, these bureacracies would produce dehumanised humans. He said that they (humans) would become so much rational in their approach that their attitudes would lack the emotions, which would not be a good sign for humanity in the long run. And this is what we are witnessing these days, nearly in all professions. Humans are really behaving like machines, lacking sentiments, morality and humanity. And nearly the whole of the group of doctors is presently verifying Max Weber's criticism of his own model.

Regards . . .
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
I can say very loud and clear that YDA's strike is unjustified as they can't get their demands fulfilled at the cost of peoples' lives.Even civil society aren't supporting them instead all are cursing YDA.

Already they are being paid much higher than doctors of other provinces.The structure issue is for other departments as well.They are drawing handsome salaries atleast better than civil officers of grade 17.Punjab govt hasn't denied them structure but they say they aren't financially stable so it is hard to meet their demands at the moment.I bet if govt accepts their demands,very next day we 'll see teachers,paramedics,clerks associations on the road for that STRUCTURE.

Apart from viewing News shows,I have visited public hospitals,and have seen doctors misbehaving with senior citizens However there are good docs as well.

I was talking about doctors working in government sector.I hope you know what type of tactics they use to call patients from govt hospitals to their private clinics.

Yes they are and they are expected to show learned behaviour as well.

Pls don't make it poiticize.I don't want to get in this discussion of federal/punjab govt.aur uncle Zardari has made all his promises fulfilled.cheers for him

Every action has a reaction.Punjab govt reacted when the condition of people was worsening.I believe govt should have reacted the very first day.

P.S:This ''Shame on'' gives me feeling you are leveling some old score with CM .
Good Speech..But not impressive...why do you want to do CSS?if you know that you would be in 17 scale even after 15 years then tell me do you want to join it?No....Never.Punjab Govt is wrong.and yes im against PML N...I HATE yOUR CM Cheers...Jee thek hai Mr Kamran???.and seems you are leveling old scores with Federal govt by supporting MR CM...
A doctor is receiving 42000 but PUnjab govt is adamant that it is giving 60,000 to a MO.you said "Every action is a Reaction"..and its the reaction of the doctors against your dear CM...LOLZ.i believe doctors should go on strike without even presenting their demands.....CHEERS?
(ONly CM is right and all doctors are wrong...)
Regards
s malik (Wednesday, July 04, 2012)
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

I want my Service Structure. To hell with the patients. They are poor worms, who can't afford to have a private treatment, therefore, its better for them to die. I want Service Structure. I give a damn to the children who died during my absence from the hospital, poor useless good-for-nothing children of good-for-nothing people. I want Service Structure. I want to ensure I retire in BS-22 and no one should stop me from practising privately. I should be allowed to have my patients at Govt. hospital treated privately at my own clinic. I want Service Structure. I should be allowed to take Gifts from pharmaceutical companies while I am on duty. I want Service Structure. I should be regarded as DON of the hospital, with the right of beating anyone who tries to portray a picture against my interest let it be media or patients. I want my rights. And this month's pay too while I was on strike. I want my Service Structure. No one should accuse me of being irresponsible if someone dies while I inject a wrong medicine. As quickly as I am recruited I should be given SI and after five years HI.

I personally believe that Doctors should not be called Maseeha anymore. They are materialist and have no concern for their moral obligations and the oath they take.

Regards
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
Ammarkhalid (Wednesday, July 04, 2012), Faisal86 (Wednesday, July 04, 2012), Invincible (Thursday, July 05, 2012), Kamran (Wednesday, July 04, 2012)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Default International Media Report...

Army doctors jo INSANIyat ki KhIDmat k lie Govt hospital mein kam kr rhe hain unko Govt 2,000 per 3 hours de rhi hai
Kamal Shahbaz Mian.
saleem2000 (Thursday, July 05, 2012)

Hassan Razzaq will become famous soon enough

buhat asan hai media pe jo dekhaya jae usay sun laina aur maan laina na ke asal mamlay tak puhanchna
army ka koi zara budget bataye apnay munn se ? ya mei bataon ?
acha ab health ka budget bhi bata dain? :-p
education ka bhi bata dain?
ab zara education aur health dono ko add karain aur sirf development ke budget sw hw compare kr lain...
medicine nhe hai sarkari hospitals mei dr's ka kasoor
koi apni mout mar gya toh dr's ka sarr phar doh
2000 aik din ke mareez ke lie sirf staff mei aik dr ar wo kam time de toh dr ko blame doh

very good, zahir hai bani hui sarak ke uper dubara sarak banana toh buhat zaruri hai na corruption ke lie,sarak nhe banay ge toh paisa kis bahanay se khaain gay ?
bureaucrats ko (IRS,PCS) double basic salary bhi dena zaruri hai
unko maraaat ke bharmar aur banglay carain nokar dena bhi lazmi hai
laptop pe paisay lagana buhat zaruri ha,sehat ke budget ka kia ha
45 arab be nazir income pe apni he party ke choty workers ko dena lazmi ha,education ka budget is bhi kam ha,nhe uski khair ha uni ke funds important thori na hain

mei manta hun ke dr's ko yeh samjhna cahaeye ke polititian ko awam ka koi khayal nhe specially shareef polititians ko aur hartaal itne sakht nhe krne caheye
per ap sab itna radial kyu soch rahay hain
is behas ke buhat saray ese pehlu hain jinko bhula ke apni apni behas manwanay pe tul gye hain
kia dr's ne bar bar elan nhe kia tha hartal ka, tab dirty polititians ke kan per joon na ringi aur jan ke intizar kia aur adds tiar rakhay tv pe chalanay ke lie ,kion k wo decide kr chukay thay k dr's ke baat sunnni he nhe
rooz shabaz sharif apni siyasi dukan ke lie paisay banta hai
kabhi achanak 20 coror high court bars toh kabhi pakistani team ko jeetnay pe be baha inaaam
dr's ghalat kr rahay hain awam ko yoon choor kr but CM ne un se zziada bura aur ghatiya kam kia hai jan boojh ke unke bar bar kehne ke bawajood awam ko pas e pusht daal kr dr's ke right ko na sunnay ka aur becahri awam ke parwa na karne ka, agr dr's ne bar bar ultimatum na diya hota tab wo ziada kasoor war hotay but ab qatil punjab govt hai

buhat asan hai aram se ghar me tv dekh ke faisla kr laina,hospitals ja k dekhain dr's ko duty pe bhi arrest kia ja rha ha,just is lie ke strike qalay nhe miltay toh inhi ko pakar ke number banaye jain qoom ke samnay le yehi hartali thay
wo dr jo kam krna chah rhy hain wo is khoof se nhe a rahay k police duty pe pakar rhe hai
aur is behaviour se ap bhi radical ho kr soch ke punjab govt ke cheap politics ka sath de rahay hain
jis mashray mei insaaf na ho wo tabah ho jata hai
aur yahan har taraf na insafi hai
kion nhe ap kehtay ke bureaucrats ke maraat aam govt officer Jesi ke jain?
wo pays le le kar mulk ko kamzoor kr rahay hain, aur loog parliament ke samnay khud ko aag laga rahay hain bhook aur berozari ke wajah se,is be insafi ko kion nhe highlight kia jata , sach toh keh rhy hain dr ke un jesi marat ya humain bhi doh ya unki bhi kam karo,kia mulk ko loot ke kahana,baray naray banglaw carain use krna halal hai,kia islami khalifa itne he pays aur maraat letay thay?jab esi na insafi ho gw toh dr toh ap toh ghulam hain per koi toh shor macahye ga na ,jesay doctor.... bas tareeqa thora mukhtalif ho, kia wo sab qatil nhe jo is be insaaf mashray ka hisa hain?
YA SIRF DOCTOR QATIL HAIN?
Maha Khan (Wednesday, July 04, 2012)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Punjab govt did wrong with yda's strike is basic right of all, all dead bodies will be charged against the Punjab govt. here is a article which showing both sides of coin it is very helpful to understand this matter...

For the sake of full disclosure before saying anything on this topic, I want to state that I myself am a young doctor, working in a public sector hospital of Punjab. The following blog contains my view on the issue of the recent wave of protests by young doctors and I have tried to remain as balanced on this issue as I possible can.
The medical profession is considered to be a noble profession but doctors are back in the news, for all the wrong reasons. After the long strikes of last year which were caused by a deadlock between the government of Punjab (because there is no health minister since the last four years) and young doctors, things were supposed to be settled by now. The showdown from last year caused tragic incidents leading to numerous casualties due to intransigence of both parties. Last year, there were three basic issues of doctors which were an increased in the pay of post graduate trainees and medical officers, regularization of seats and the implementation of a proper service structure for doctors.
We all know that the health sector is given little importance in Pakistan’s power circles. As a result, the share of budget allocated for health purposes is less than two per cent of the total budget. Due to constant neglect by the government, the private sector has bloomed in our country. According to an estimate, about 80 per cent of doctors in Pakistan are working in the private sector. The issue of payments was resolved last year and the other two issues were supposed to be resolved by the formation of committees to deal with them. After one year and multiple committees, no solution has been finalised by the government of Punjab. As a result, the young doctors started boycotting the Outdoor Patient Departments (OPDs). It should be made clear that the indoor departments and emergencies (where serious and admitted patients are dealt with) are working full time in all public sector hospitals. The propaganda that patients are ‘dying’ is plainly wrong. The main problem this time is the demand for a service structure, similar to other public servants. A civil servant who passes the CSS exam gets promoted to the next pay scale in a maximum period of 10 years, while doctors do not have this opportunity. I have personally seen doctors who have served for more than 18 years and still remain in the same pay scale. Despite the order by Supreme Court of Pakistan in February 2012, no concrete steps have been taken to formulate a service structure.
At the hospital I work, patients are re-directed from OPDs to the emergency department where most of them are treated accordingly. There is no particular crisis as has been portrayed by the government. Recently, a misinformed campaign has been launched by the erstwhile Punjab government portraying doctors as ‘mercenaries’. I wish the amount of money paid for those front page advertisements was allocated for the package of doctors, but as it turns out, wishes are not horses. Sadly, the electronic media has largely played a negative role in this whole issue and they have tried to establish the establishment’s point of view in various talk shows and programs. After the leaked video scandal, we all know about the ‘integrity’ of our dear media personnel. The same media that tries to strike a rebellious stance in different matters, turns into the devil’s advocate in this one.
Orders have been issued by the health department that leaves of all doctors are being cancelled and anyone who does not perform their duties will be arrested. Doctors from the Army Medical Corpsare also being deployed at government hospitals. This heavy handedness and constant negligent behaviour will serve the public no good. According to sources in the Young Doctors Association, the government is planning to privatize the health sector and that is why they are reluctant to reach a solution with the doctors. Mr. Shahbaz Sharif is not willing to decrease the number of his protocol cars or to spend some of the public money on public servants but is happy dishing out money on useless projects such as the Laptop Scheme (Punjab’s Over Draft limit was Rs.27 billion and the Punjab government spent almost 40 per cent of the OD sanctioned by the State Bank of Pakistan to Punjab on giving away laptops), the Muslim Town overhead bridge or the Sasti Roti scheme (authorities in Punjab scrapped the Sasti Rotischeme after the Rs.7.85 billion loan debt accrued from commercial banks was left unpaid by the food department owing to non-provision of funds earmarked in the financial years 2009-10 and 2010-11) or his own publicity (an amount of Rs.80 million was spent just on the publicity campaign initiated under theKhadim-e-Ala government). According to the government figures from 2005, it spends 5 lacs on a single medical student in five years. Two days ago, a ‘senior official’ in the Punjab Health Department cited the figure of 2 million. Another juxtaposition of facts to suit their stance.
Matters are getting worse and worse. Thousands of doctors have left Pakistan because of lack of facilities and money. Eight out of 10 new doctors want to leave the country and pursue greener pastures because of the behaviour of government towards the health sector. Something needs to be done and it has to be done fast because young doctors cannot be coerced or tamed by using power tactics. The only people that are actually suffering in this fight are the poor patients who cannot afford private health care and have no option but to depend on government hospitals for treatment. An early resolution of this mess will benefit those poor patients and they should be the priority of both the government and the young doctors. source dawn news......... wah mian sab wah
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
Good Speech..But not impressive...why do you want to do CSS?if you know that you would be in 17 scale even after 15 years then tell me do you want to join it?No....Never.Punjab Govt is wrong.and yes im against PML N...I HATE yOUR CM Cheers...Jee thek hai Mr Kamran???.and seems you are leveling old scores with Federal govt by supporting MR CM...
Since you yourself have admitted that you are pro Zardari so any of my argument won't work on you.But I'm sure people here 'll agree that out of all chief ministers,shahbaz shareef is working really hard to solve peoples' problems.

Quote:
A doctor is receiving 42000 but PUnjab govt is adamant that it is giving 60,000 to a MO.you said "Every action is a Reaction"..and its the reaction of the doctors against your dear CM...LOLZ.i believe doctors should go on strike without even presenting their demands.....CHEERS?
(ONly CM is right and all doctors are wrong...)
Their take home salary is around 44k.Obviously there is some deduction of provident fund,other cuts.so gross salary is higher than that of you mentioned.
As I have to leave out of city for exams,and 'll surely respond your remaining questions after exams if this thread exists till that time.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
I want my Service Structure. To hell with the patients. They are poor worms, who can't afford to have a private treatment, therefore, its better for them to die. I want Service Structure. I give a damn to the children who died during my absence from the hospital, poor useless good-for-nothing children of good-for-nothing people. I want Service Structure. I want to ensure I retire in BS-22 and no one should stop me from practising privately. I should be allowed to have my patients at Govt. hospital treated privately at my own clinic. I want Service Structure. I should be allowed to take Gifts from pharmaceutical companies while I am on duty. I want Service Structure. I should be regarded as DON of the hospital, with the right of beating anyone who tries to portray a picture against my interest let it be media or patients. I want my rights. And this month's pay too while I was on strike. I want my Service Structure. No one should accuse me of being irresponsible if someone dies while I inject a wrong medicine. As quickly as I am recruited I should be given SI and after five years HI.

I personally believe that Doctors should not be called Maseeha anymore. They are materialist and have no concern for their moral obligations and the oath they take.

Regards
well said sir.I second you

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
Since you yourself have admitted that you are pro Zardari so any of my argument won't work on you.But I'm sure people here 'll agree that out of all chief ministers,shahbaz shareef is working really hard to solve peoples' problems.

Their take home salary is around 44k.Obviously there is some deduction of provident fund,other cuts.so gross salary is higher than that of you mentioned.
As I have to leave out of city for exams,and 'll surely respond your remaining questions after exams if this thread exists till that time.
Regards

well said sir.I second you
dear before you post please read above posts and in this matter what is the role of president? for God sake don't be bias with one's personality. what you want to say about the article which i posted ?

Faisal86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
dear before you post please read above posts and in this matter what is the role of president? for God sake don't be bias with one's personality. what you want to say about the article which i posted ?
Not a balanced article. I wish you would have bothered to post the comments as well which were given at the end of this blog in dawn. Many readers already countered the arguments by this respective young doctor blogger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal86 View Post
Not a balanced article. I wish you would have bothered to post the comments as well which were given at the end of this blog in dawn. Many readers already countered the arguments by this respective young doctor blogger.
explain it how it is one sided article and which thing is fake in this article what you want to say that facts given in this article are false? and punjab govt is right?