Monday, April 29, 2024
08:45 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 08, 2012

thewatcher is on a distinguished road

Sir im not supporting any party here but what im really trying to say is that bad is always bad, if someone is picking your pocket or someone kidnapping your love one and asking for ransom so both are doing the crime, their level can be justified but you cant justify them by saying that pocket picker is good because he is with less threat in compare to the kidnapper. So in the end of the day we should condemn the bad things and show the world how aware we are on our day today issue instead of having blind eye.

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najam Nawaz Saqib View Post
Wow amazing. You expect me to give honour to the enemy of Pakistan? You carry on giving him honour but i will not. People of Pakistan can never be transformed into a great nation unless they leave this kind of thoughts. I do not accept him president and a person like him can never be indeed. And please do not make fun of Islam by adding it with Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
keep it up. no matter if you not accept him... but he is the best president of Pakistan
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
keep it up. no matter if you not accept him... but he is the best president of Pakistan
Can you prove your statement?

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
yes he gave all powers to prime minister. tell me another president who have done this ?

Quote:
but any one who have prove that president zardari is corrupt man, come with strong arguments, he was prisoned for long time but no any case proved on him. tell who is responsible for this who will give him, precious years of his life he spend in prison... please shooting star give answer asking from you

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, August 08, 2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: merged
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes he gave all powers to prime minister. tell me another president who have done this ?
Kindly,prove your statement first.i will give you answers of all your questions later.

Comparisons are not done like this.Overall greatness and popularity of a leader is measured by the actions he take for his nation and the outcomes of those actions.

We all know where powers are vested but still for the sake of argument if we accept it as his "great deed" then kindly elaborate how it changed the condition of masses?

Can you through some light on his economic achievements?

The state of economy in terms of Revenue Collections ,Stock Exchange,FDI,Foreign Debt , Remittances is at its worst.It was much better even in the era of "oppressive regimes " i.e dictators.

Can you highlight some of his social achievements?In the field of education,health,legislature,poverty alleviation(expect daily amendments of the constitution)?

Any mega project started in this era?

Any positive step in foreign policy?

Any productive step to resolve the energy crisis?

Quote:
Kindly,prove your statement first.i will give you answers of all your questions later.

Comparisons are not done like this.Overall greatness and popularity of a leader is measured by the actions he take for his nation and the outcomes of those actions.

We all know where powers are vested but still for the sake of argument if we accept it as his "great deed" then kindly elaborate how it changed the condition of masses?

Can you through some light on his economic achievements?

The state of economy in terms of Revenue Collections ,Stock Exchange,FDI,Foreign Debt , Remittances is at its worst.It was much better even in the era of "oppressive regimes " i.e dictators.

Can you highlight some of his social achievements?In the field of education,health,legislature,poverty alleviation(expect daily amendments of the constitution)?

Any mega project started in this era?

Any positive step in foreign policy?

Any productive step to resolve the energy crisis?
in his era for the first time forigen policy made by Pakistani govt...

Iran pakistan gas pipeline was in process science 1994, zardari sahb proceed it, even america interrupted in this projected.

in his era rights given to the provinces

Balochistan package.

nato supply halted for long time, supper power apologized from pak..

now its your turn give me any prove against zardari sahb?

one thing i want to make clear i am not pro zardari i am pro president....

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, August 08, 2012 at 01:16 AM. Reason: merged

Quote:
in his era for the first time forigen policy made by Pakistani govt...

Iran pakistan gas pipeline was in process science 1994, zardari sahb proceed it, even america interrupted in this projected.

in his era rights given to the provinces

Balochistan package.

nato supply halted for long time, supper power apologized from pak..

now its your turn give me any prove against zardari sahb?

one thing i want to make clear i am not pro zardari i am pro president....
Wait,Wait,Brother.

You are giving general statements about foreign policy and Nato Supply.Every Pakistani knows the truth behind them.Even the birth rights are being snatched over here,what kind of rights given to provinces?Everything is on paper.Thousand of such papers are made every day.Hundreds of projects are completed on papers.But the reality does not change with paper work only.

Its okay if you are pro-Zardari/president.You have every right to have an opinion.And I am pro-Pakistan.

Quote:
Wait,Wait,Brother.

You are giving general statements about foreign policy and Nato Supply.Every Pakistani knows the truth behind them.Even the birth rights are being snatched over here,what kind of rights given to provinces?Everything is on paper.Thousand of such papers are made every day.Hundreds of projects are completed on papers.But the reality does not change with paper work only.
good but i am waiting for you answer which i asked from you

Quote:

but any one who have prove that president zardari is corrupt man, come with strong arguments, he was prisoned for long time but no any case proved on him. tell who is responsible for this who will give him, precious years of his life he spend in prison... please shooting star give answer asking from you
Quote:
good but i am waiting for you answer which i asked from you
He is definitely a corrupt man.Many informal evidences are present if one wants to see but yes, their are insufficient formal or legal proofs to pronounce him guilty due to several reasons but i am sure if there comes an honest government in Pakistan,he will be among first ones to go to jail.Till then such people will keep taking benefit.

Regards.

Quote:
He is definitely a corrupt man.Many informal evidences are present if one wants to see but yes, their are insufficient formal or legal proofs to pronounce him guilty due to several reasons but i am sure if there comes an honest government in Pakistan,he will be among first ones to go to jail.Till then such people will keep taking benefit.

Regards.
yes thats point we have to wait for legal proves. yet no any case prove on him thats why still he is not corrupt. by the way thanks for discussion. best of luck