Friday, May 03, 2024
11:56 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, October 04, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadazizbakhsh View Post
than why the saudi Arab and other Muslims countries can not give speech in Assemblies , actually it is only legally permitted to Turkish , every one know if you read the book of Musharraf what message he wants to convey .....
I bet if King Abdullah wanted to address the Parliament, he would be allowed to do so. As for Musharraf, I've read his book and there is a lot of difference between what he says he wanted to do and what he actually did. If Musharraf really wanted to reform Pakistan along Turkish lines, he could have done and and would have have done a great service to the nation. Instead, he choose the easier path and fled to the UK after plundering the country for years.

The PPP government that followed is too weak to do anything even if it wanted to (which it doesn't) and its members are interested only in making as much money as they can.

Last edited by Arain007; Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 10:26 AM. Reason: avoid using caps
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Thursday, October 04, 2012)

quratulain syed will become famous soon enough

Basic and most important reason behind failure of Muslims which i think is greed of money and second thing i cant write here.
Saudi Arabia and other Muslims states don't wanna give up their personal benefits for Islam.
The Following User Says Thank You to quratulain syed For This Useful Post:
zaigham khan (Sunday, October 07, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

"and second thing i cant write here."

Plz dont confuse us. At least Give some hint.
Old Saturday, October 06, 2012

quratulain syed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
"and second thing i cant write here."

Plz dont confuse us. At least Give some hint.
every body knows about UAE..what is happening there in muslim states..
The Following User Says Thank You to quratulain syed For This Useful Post:
zaigham khan (Sunday, October 07, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quratulain syed View Post
every body knows about UAE..what is happening there in muslim states..
And what exactly is happening there?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

I think Quratalan is refering to the the un-islamic activities that are taking place in UAE openly and in other Arab countries secretely. Yes, it is matter of shame for all muslims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
I think Quratalan is refering to the the un-islamic activities that are taking place in UAE openly and in other Arab countries secretely. Yes, it is matter of shame for all muslims.
I guessed that much, but I want to know what activities exactly is he referring to. Because if he's talking about so called immoral activities like free mingling of men and women and all that, then I would like to point out that such small things don't matter at all in the grand scheme of things. Its very interesting that the "immoral and unethical" countries are all charging ahead while the "pious" and "ethical" Muslim countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan are in a ditch.
Old Sunday, October 07, 2012

Asadibrahim is on a distinguished road

I have read an article on this topic , I came to know 2 facts
1. Saudi people are well controlled by admin fabric religiously & politically and in any matter they follow the dictum propagated by their political leadership
2. The follow the dictum which is maintained & exercised by their political leadership
Third reason appealed me more is that the are in reign of monarchy no developed political parties so don't thy do that
But one thing we all have to reckon is that nation is much more tolerate and compassionate than other orthodox Utopias as ours too
The other we all have to notice is that they have a sound international recognition. We as a nation has to adopt the same or to avert the whole world as our social stigma of intolerance which is almost impossible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asadibrahim For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Sunday, October 07, 2012)
Old Saturday, October 13, 2012

omore is on a distinguished road
Default Reason for silence of saudis

In the kingdom of Saudi Arabia it is not allowed to protest even on this very issue. It is banned in their country.
Old Saturday, October 13, 2012

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all
Default @ Hassan 02

Sir with due respect, you said that immoral activities doesn't matter a lot. but if you go through the Islamic history you might be surprised to see that the major cause of the downfall of most of the muslim dynasties was the involvement in harem system/concubines/polygamy/slave girls bla bla bla. So we cannot overrule this fact.