Sunday, April 28, 2024
02:12 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, January 08, 2007

aftableo is on a distinguished road
Default Attitude VS. Aptitude

Please readers correct this concept of mine if I m wrong.This is my first time ever to scribble a new topic on the CSS platform.

Attitude

Attitude refers to one's way of thinking and approaching things in life.It means how u refer to things and tackle them in life.

Aptitude

Aptitude refers to ur certaing abitliy that u posses.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Yeah u r right, ur approach to the concept is forthright and crystal clear. But if u need further elaboration then we may help u in this regard. Members would try to delineate it appropriatly.

Khyber is on a distinguished road

American Philosopher J.Robertson writes in his book titled, "Human's Insight"

"It is not your Aptitude but your Attitude that determines your Altitude"

Share your thoughts now...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Quote:
"It is not your Aptitude but your Attitude that determines your Altitude"
Pretty relevant.
Old Tuesday, January 09, 2007

saira butt is on a distinguished road

well if you go for pet meaning,you did that job already.but if you are trying to know to what extent these are interlinked,it needs elaboration.

Aptitude can also be considered an inbred mental inclination,an abstract idea manifested in the form of Attitude or in other words Aptitude determines your Attitude.

Attitude is infact a view point, made up in the perspective of perticular and peculiar thinking, according to which a person responds to things and that view point depends upon one's Aptitude.

Though by Aptitude we mean a natural talent but a person also develops a certain Aptitude due to the impression made on his mind by his environment,society and personal needs and then decides his Attitude that is sometimes deliberate and sometimes spontaneous.
Old Wednesday, January 10, 2007

gumnam is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb attitude vs aptitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftableo
Please readers correct this concept of mine if I m wrong.This is my first time ever to scribble a new topic on the CSS platform.

Attitude

Attitude refers to one's way of thinking and approaching things in life.It means how u refer to things and tackle them in life.

Aptitude

Aptitude refers to ur certaing abitliy that u posses.

yes it is only attitude that leads the success. in this regard i would mention the email i received wherein my friend writes like....
i ask the GOd

i ask the God, why i was not smarter, then God showed him a person natural born genius, suffering his life in prison due to ill use of his knowledge.
i ask the god why i had not a big house, he showed me a family of 6 were kiked out from a little hut to the footpath
i ask the god why i was not the beautiful, he showed me a person most beautiful than any other in world who have no one to give company due to poor or bad conduct or attitude. the menu continues but i think to end.
and finally cause us zap back to the reality..

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, July 09, 2010 at 07:27 AM.