Sunday, April 28, 2024
04:26 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 06, 2013

saadat110 will become famous soon enough

@T.S Awan

first of all Assalama Alaikum bro, hoping u r doing well

now coming to the topic, the country was not in a war like situation in the 90s and we have been witnessing an open season for shia professionals and businessmen since late 80s, 5 shias were shot dead in Karachi a day before this blast, one of them was a doctor and he was killed while he was in his clinic, many shia lawyers, doctors and businessmen have been murdered in the past, blasts in imambargahs, and at mourning processions have become a routine now, can't we see this systematic extermination ? it would not matter if someone calls it a genocide or not, why are we only worrying about the use of this term and its repercussions and not thinking about addressing the reason that has forced people to reach at this conclusion that they are witnessing a genocide

Anyways i would agree with you on what you said about the Australian govt, Australia has been trying to discourage hazaras from migrating and now they have established detention centers and all those coming by boats would not be allowed to stay on Australian soil and would be sent to detention centers on remote islands and they would stay there till the decision regarding their asylum is made, here is a clarification by the Australian high commission about the news of asylum offer for 2500 hazara families reported by our media, it was nothing but a lie
http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/i...21-Hazara.html

AUSTRALIAN HIGH COMMISSION
ISLAMABAD

Press Release
Inaccurate Reporting on Australia’s Offshore Humanitarian Program
21 February 2013

Reporting in the Dawn newspaper article “2,500 Hazara families offered asylum” on 21 February 2013 is incorrect.

Australia is sympathetic to communities affected by sectarian violence and acts of terrorism.

While Australia’s offshore Humanitarian Program has been increased in 2012–2013, there are no new arrangements for particular ethnicities or people from a particular part of any country.

Australia is not introducing a new program to resettle Hazaras out of Pakistan. Australia’s ongoing resettlement program is only for refugees.

Australia’s priority is to assist those refugees who are the most vulnerable.

Refugees, including Afghan Hazaras, wanting to be resettled in Australia must be recognised by UNHCR as meeting the criteria for refugee status. To be considered for resettlement, they must be among the most vulnerable.

Australia works closely with UNHCR in many countries around the world to identify refugees for resettlement. This includes in Pakistan.

UNHCR refers refugees to Australia where they have identified them as being in need of resettlement. Australia only considers refugees referred by UNHCR.

All Humanitarian visa applicants must satisfy the legal requirements for an Australian visa. There are no quotas for particular groups of people.

Further information on Australia’s offshore Humanitarian Program is available on the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship’s website: http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/humanitarian/
aliraza171 (Thursday, March 07, 2013), mjkhan (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Wednesday, March 06, 2013)

aliraza171 will become famous soon enough
Default Dear T S Awan

Brother your note hinges on the same point that moderators please "change the caption of the thread".Being yourself a shia(AS u said),i wonder as to why you are so much interested in changing the caption.Is not it the genocide of hazara community whose mothers,sisterS,and daughters are mourning day and night for their beloved ones.Every muslim pakistani is condemning the the killing and calling for a halt to the genocide and you keep on insisting to change the word genocide to one of your suitable words.does your request make sense. For me it is still a genocide.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aliraza171 For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), Murtaza Jaffri (Thursday, March 07, 2013)
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

WARNING!

Whatever you are writing, whether it is a general opinion or an inside story, write at your own risk. Do not make any request later to remove or edit any post with any excuse like "I didn't realized at that time, but I want it to be removed now" or "purpose is served, please delete" etc etc.
aliraza171 (Thursday, March 07, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

Nomenclature is not having less importance, though it may have far reaching repercussion on unity of the country.... There are just catalysts for more troubles..... Wish is only for a prosperous and developed Pakistan.

The issue is of gruesome killings of innocent brethren while governments/politicians are just busy in point scoring and making tall promises to get ample votes to come into power in next elections. All told, it is bad governance. Vote is really a big power and people should have to use it well to bring some gentlemen so that our all problems are resolved ....... At the same time, international players are using their strings well for their own benefits. They are just trying to create situations in country to poke their noses and hitting the fault lines /the weak points....... Loss is only of ours, the poor people of our country.....

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Wednesday, March 06, 2013 at 10:31 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Thursday, March 07, 2013), aliraza171 (Thursday, March 07, 2013), mjkhan (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), saadat110 (Saturday, March 09, 2013)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Ya Ali Madad and Assalam-0-Alaikum Dear Members:

To me, attacks on Hazara Community were clear target killings of a particular sect but Karachi incident is a different story which is yet to be exposed. Regarding selection of words and expression of opinion, I agree with TSA. We should demonstrate our maturity level while discussing such sensitive and burning issues which hold deadly implications for the country as a whole. Sect driven disputes/clashes are the deadliest disputes as compared to clashes driven by ethnic group, locality, province, society class, or a political party.

All the members should avoid airing controversial comments. We should not help enemies in achieving their objectives, we all know their mission.

Moula Madad.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Thursday, March 07, 2013), aliraza171 (Thursday, March 07, 2013), Murtaza Jaffri (Thursday, March 07, 2013), saadat110 (Saturday, March 09, 2013)
Old Thursday, March 07, 2013

aliraza171 will become famous soon enough
Dear All,

since i started a thread named"shia genocide",i am noticing some anger and irritation is being showed over my point of view.i admit that i had become emotional at first and showed some anger against government but that does not mean that i was inciting a particular group of people nor i had some ulterior motives.i am a common man just like you people.i wrote what i thought to be.i never meant to create any kinda disturbance nor i want to let any body do this because it is our beloved country.i am again putting my heartiest apology for any inconvenience. In short i can not remain aloof from this forum nor you people. So that is why i am tendering my apology before all for any inconvenience.

Last edited by Arain007; Thursday, March 07, 2013 at 11:14 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aliraza171 For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Thursday, March 07, 2013), Murtaza Jaffri (Thursday, March 07, 2013)
Old Thursday, March 07, 2013

Murtaza Jaffri is on a distinguished road

Now this time for our country we need unity as a MUSLIM so please come-up with different mind setup & to perform against these little type of terrorist. They are not too much for us if we comes with unity against them so am sure we will crush them soon.

1. Now today here in peshawar SSP targeted our Innocent Shia named "Nawazish Ali" so my Question from those who didn't yet accept it the Shiite Genocide that what we called now this...........?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murtaza Jaffri For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Thursday, March 07, 2013), aliraza171 (Friday, March 08, 2013)