Monday, May 06, 2024
07:01 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

Hitherto,I think it is big success that we ascertain abominable justice. Whether He enjoys the facilities for a while but now NAB has beset his further movement .It means that it is not gonna occur again.Otherwise,In many cases ,It become difficult to grasp that what is going on behind the curtain.We are well known from the myth of previous govts .When our politician used to recruit their folk in pakistan forces though they didnt deserve and we had no rights to come accross it.It has become a burning news so as to we know the truth otherwise it may have expirated like air
Old Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Afeen is on a distinguished road

if people of justice will do such an acts , what will others do?
Old Saturday, November 17, 2007

shaharbano is on a distinguished road

Its quite different!!! Any way its also fact that not only cheif justice but our all Govt officials are as like same!
Old Sunday, November 18, 2007

Janeeta is on a distinguished road

Son of Chief Jutice of Pakistan
Really shocking
Old Thursday, November 29, 2007

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

Salam to all,,
I have read all about Chief Justice,, First of all, i m not going to believe on this propaganda,, there r many reason to do it,,

If CJ or his son is getting unfair means,, is it possible that MR: Musharraf and our so many other So called leader ramain silent over it.. certainly no not....

If FPS commision is is giving a seat to arsalan iftikhar, then how is it possible that our beaurocrates and all the government michinary is unaware of it,,,

hamari gov, pahly hi unky khilaff dhond dhond k ilzam talash kar rahi hy,, to kia yeh possible hy k itni bari bat pah kuch b na kaha jay...

Yeh ho hi nahi sakta,,,

and suppose,, if it happened,,, then being only a person of pakistan nation,, i will forgive him,,,, WHy?

becaz as u people and i know that since the birth of pakistan,,, there was no true leader for pakistan. every one was robber,, U can seee Ch, pervaiz Elahi, asset,,, and many other,,, inn logon ki zameeno, jaidadon, bank balances ka to koi hisab hi nahi,,, BB ka siray mahal hi daikh lain,,,

yeh Sab k Sab leader kam robber thy,,, but CJ has a plus point that he is also sincere to the nation,,,

Aj jo unn pah itny ilzam lagay ja rahy hain to uski waja sirf aik hi hy, k unhon ny goverment k samny jhukanay say inkar kar diya hy,,,,

aur yeh aik common sense ki bat hy k agar app apni mahnat say aagay jaty ho to apko kisi Boss ka koi darr nahi hota,, laken Agar app apny boss ki shafarshon ki waja sy agay ja rahy ho to... apko apna sar hamaisha juka,, k apni Zuban band kar k chalna parta hy...

Agar Adhi Sadi k bad hamain koi Saccha aur kharra band mil hi gya hy,, to khuda k liye iski Qadar janiye,,, Usko iss tarah sy ruswa mat karin...

har sal wasy hi kitny log shafarshon pah seat hasil kar laity hain,, agar CJ k baity nay aisa kiya hy,, to konsi Qayamat aa gai hy..

mujy aik medical college k clerk ny khud bataya tha k har sal med, main admission, kaisy hoty hain.... kaisy log seatan khareedatay hain...

aur main apko personally batao,, mjy b offer ai the k 2 lakh do, tmhara medical main admission ho jay ga,, lakin mjy honesty ka bukhar charha hoa tha un dinon, main ny yeh offer reject kar di...

ab b agar mujy koi offer kary to main reject hi karon gi,,,,

Main ny apni ankhon sy 4 admiyon ko aik larki ko entry test karwaty hoy daikha hy... aur sunna to baht kuch hy,,

Wht u say???
Old Friday, November 30, 2007

green2 is on a distinguished road

dear Afreen,

First of all the case is pending....its not decided yet that is it true or not?
so u r not doing gud by abusing moral,cultural and religious ethics....you can raise question only when the case will be decided against him... u r discribing his marks as such u checked the papers,,,
and the other thing is why we ppl always look for only negatives in the person's life if by chance we find somone gud...his charater is in front of us...accordin to all media reports he never misused the benefiets which he could easily do..
he never bent in most pressurious situation..he gave most critical decision in favour of country..he secrificed his post for our gud future. He can b d other DOGgar.but he choosed d difficult option.what else he could do..

and also if his son did so ,can u say by surity that he also can b d guilty party..in our own home if our brother or sister found guilty of something bad R v responsible for them..? no dear..thats how we behaved with Mr.Khan too..if he did something bad wid his own life,we propegatd it in a way that he did somethin agaisnt the country..y v do so..rnt v harmin our pearls by our own hand

and lastly ppp goverment was declared the most corruptd by international agenceis nd ve gav them a reception of millions..every politician did proved corruption and v lv them...v desrv the humilation as a nation which v had since independenc..and v realy deserv d things v r facin in currently.

yakeen kro if it is true then its not gud by DR.Arslan but only him..u said Mr,Iftikhar is also guilty????if u can say it wid certinty then it might b a mistake... nobdy is perfect, cant v sometime lookover d small mistkes????even if it is true....y goverment is not able to prove anything yet???

I m sorry that i used some harsh words for u above but national heros sd b respectd nt to b propegatd in dis way...thats wat v did wid Dr.Qadeer too.

i hav a humbl request to everyone kindly dnt do it else nobody will again raise in the dark times.

Regards,

Saeed Minhas
Old Friday, November 30, 2007

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

I M AGREE WITH U. green2..

It is our national habit. Now i think,, that we should stop this habit.. because it is too much...

Iftikhar chuhadary is our hero... All the judges any all those people who are sincere to pakistan r our hero..

We love them..
Old Saturday, December 01, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point

Innocent members of an innocent nation!

There is a principle of being innocent until proven guilty. Ever heard of that? Irrespective of the fact that, whose son/daughter/sibling/husband/wife/mother/father/cousin did what or how, let me remind you, you’re not supposed to issue your verdict or buy an opinion when matter is already sub judice. Surely common sense is not really common.

“No man can justly censure or condemn another, because indeed no man truly knows another.”— Better leave this job to courts.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuuA
Innocent members of an innocent nation!
you’re not supposed to issue your verdict or buy an opinion when matter is already sub judice. Surely common sense is not really common.
Which court...........................?

Quote:
“No man can justly censure or condemn another, because indeed no man truly knows another.”— Better leave this job to courts.
In presence of media especially of now a day “every thing is in front of us”. Nothing can be hide from the eyes of camera. We should accept the fact, denying it may harm us.

Quote:
Better leave this job to courts.
We left alot of jobs to the Courts, result is infront of you.

Last edited by Zirwaan Khan; Saturday, December 01, 2007 at 01:02 AM.

Janeeta is on a distinguished road

I was thinking same as green2 and phram
but son of ex chief justice training as an ASp suddenly changes my point of view
Closed Thread