Sunday, April 28, 2024
09:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, July 02, 2013

tazimchaudhary is on a distinguished road

Though ttp has accepted the responsibility but who knows whether it is true or not.and if for instance it is done by the ttp than we all know that what govt will do.they will simply bury the issue. It has tarnished the image of pakistan and has build the problem for new govt.tourism industry was already destrpyed by the terrorism in swat velly.this firing is the addition in to this.this is the challenge for present government to handle all these issues by taking practical steps not by just wordly condemning.
rayma qaiser (Friday, July 12, 2013)

aliraza171 will become famous soon enough

Is the Islam at war with itself?This statement is prompted by the killings of Muslims by none other than their own brethren....
The Following User Says Thank You to aliraza171 For This Useful Post:
Irtika (Monday, July 15, 2013)

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliraza171 View Post
Is the Islam at war with itself?This statement is prompted by the killings of Muslims by none other than their own brethren....
sadly you are right

But still we are not ready to change ourselves sara ka sara shehr musalman huwa phirta hy

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

islam does not allow to kill a non-muslim.. but here now we always see in news paper muslim's are killing to each other. it is a game of zionist to make a clash between muslims and take advantages. in Pakistan killer's are also muslim and dead people are also muslim. May Allah bring Peace in our home Land Pakistan.
rayma qaiser (Friday, July 12, 2013)

Mutu is on a distinguished road

@silent killer. These attacks have been claimed by ttp and their allies.so no Zionist or evangelical grand alliance is planning against Pakistan.pakistan has been suffering from internal enemies and we are unwilling to accept this.
Old Friday, July 12, 2013

rayma qaiser is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

http://pakedu.net/wp-content/uploads...h-revealed.pdf

go for it irtika ... i hope you will find out your answers
and please don't get berserk again :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
sadly you are right

But still we are not ready to change ourselves sara ka sara shehr musalman huwa phirta hy
no! its not like that....
its not islamisation its extremism...
and dear if they are islamists then we should support them ...
for explanation go for Qiamat's cues ..
afghanion ka ziker hai qiamat ki nishanion men!
but i don't thnk that they are those people whom Rasool ALLAH concerned at that time...
for me they are not muslims....

[QUOTE=Irtika;619266]Welcome back after huge break thank God you have come with some answer..!!
Well i m not burt at all, if you think that then you will find otherwise i did not say you anything but replied what you said ok. no personal jugdements..!!
dear i just want to know why you skip my questions and bring other things like lal masjid which has nothing to do with this topic......!!

Well i just wanted to say that if USAMA bin ladin can hide here and enjoy there then everyone can. So super powers will use sophesticated machines to capture the top terrorist which we can not..!
I said why no hue and cry when usama bin ladin is cross our borders and why just drone attacks?? if you are taking it wrong then i m sorry you will keep take it wrong and i will keep making you think wrong.

these all are interconnected... we cannot understand taliban without knowing situation of Afghanistan and our own country that which has been done before in the past and in earlier past!
and there are lots of reason to come so late because i couldnt manage time for forum as i have so many other works to do
apart from this why are you getting hyper and getting personal during this kind of discussion????

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain Posts
Old Saturday, July 13, 2013

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=rayma qaiser;624304]http://pakedu.net/wp-content/uploads...h-revealed.pdf

go for it irtika ... i hope you will find out your answers
and please don't get berserk again :p

no! its not like that....
its not islamisation its extremism...
and dear if they are islamists then we should support them ...
for explanation go for Qiamat's cues ..
afghanion ka ziker hai qiamat ki nishanion men!
but i don't thnk that they are those people whom Rasool ALLAH concerned at that time...
for me they are not muslims....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
Welcome back after huge break thank God you have come with some answer..!!
Well i m not burt at all, if you think that then you will find otherwise i did not say you anything but replied what you said ok. no personal jugdements..!!
dear i just want to know why you skip my questions and bring other things like lal masjid which has nothing to do with this topic......!!

Well i just wanted to say that if USAMA bin ladin can hide here and enjoy there then everyone can. So super powers will use sophesticated machines to capture the top terrorist which we can not..!
I said why no hue and cry when usama bin ladin is cross our borders and why just drone attacks?? if you are taking it wrong then i m sorry you will keep take it wrong and i will keep making you think wrong.

these all are interconnected... we cannot understand taliban without knowing situation of Afghanistan and our own country that which has been done before in the past and in earlier past!
and there are lots of reason to come so late because i couldnt manage time for forum as i have so many other works to do
apart from this why are you getting hyper and getting personal during this kind of discussion????
Happy to see you again, thank you for giving your precious time :P
Well 1st you were the one who called me emotional bla blan these words are totaly opositbe of me...!!
And it really did not suprise me because i can strangers know about me???

Well lets come to the point i think you were busy in collecting this report well i knew all before it.........!!
I said that why not hue and cry when Usama bin ladin is discovered in our pure land. And you dnt waste a single minute when a drone attack hit terrorists....!! this was the simple question but you took it personally.!!

I said sheher ka shehar musalman bana phirta hy i did nt sy that they are muslims i said they call themselves muslims......!!
This thread was about the attack on foregin mountainers but you brought here drone attacks lal masjid and bla blan and opinion about my personality.....!!

Thank you for your valuable time and comments.
alihashmatkhoso (Saturday, July 13, 2013), Mutu (Sunday, July 14, 2013), rayma qaiser (Saturday, July 13, 2013)

again you are taking it on personal ground...

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

@ Ryama
Quote:
these are the drones over sovereignty which abrogate our national ethics and rights. like someone can get entrance on our pak land and we can not do anything for this. this is more vilest than taliban and surely taliban are supported by some arduous powers....
drones are violating our sovereignty no doubt you are right what about suicide attacks ?
May 2010 attacks on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore 94 people were killed and more than 120 were injured......

2011 Dera Ghazi Khan bombings more than 50 were killed
January 2013 Pa Quetta and Swat District, Pakistan
Date 10 January 2013
Death 13 and Injured 113

and much more i have given very few statistics here , so how we can dodge from these realities . it is quite pertinent to halt them now, Talban not drones are deleterious for our beloved nation. i want a Hlako khan,s expedition against them.

stay blessed
Amna syed (Saturday, July 13, 2013), Irtika (Sunday, July 14, 2013), Mutu (Sunday, July 14, 2013), rayma qaiser (Saturday, July 13, 2013)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
@ Ryama

drones are violating our sovereignty no doubt you are right what about suicide attacks ?
May 2010 attacks on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore 94 people were killed and more than 120 were injured......

2011 Dera Ghazi Khan bombings more than 50 were killed
January 2013 Pa Quetta and Swat District, Pakistan
Date 10 January 2013
Death 13 and Injured 113

and much more i have given very few statistics here , so how we can dodge from these realities . it is quite pertinent to halt them now, Talban not drones are deleterious for our beloved nation. i want a Hlako khan,s expedition against them.

stay blessed
i respect your feelings and statistics too but i am not saying that taliban are inside us so we should support them i never support intrinsic violence and i am also acknowledged about the fact that ethnic and racial violence has been getting the part of our society. apart from this whether its ttp or any militant force, any reaction or operation must be considered from our side rather by any extrinsic force!
this is a fact that drones are attack on our sovereignty and whole world is condemning it except us... why not we condemn it??? just to make US and its allies happy??? then incidents will be carried out like abbotabad... and we will bugling the same beat...
we have to take some strict and strong steps now in terms of national security policy or foreign policy. i believe its high time to think about it...
plus we cant understand american's policy covert in drones it might be the beginning of episodes like in afghanistan.... who knows!!
upon halako khan expedition.... hum hi honge jo panah mang rae hunge :p
and sir! its RAYMA
Irtika (Sunday, July 14, 2013)