Monday, April 29, 2024
07:55 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, November 15, 2013

smart biotechnologist is on a distinguished road
Default kpk govt under threat

Kpk governament under threat
last night i saw the news have head lines "pti part ways with qwp"
seeing the news i am little shocked,becouse the governament have hardly spend 4 months of there alliance and then they are blaming each others on corrouption..

is this matureness or chidish of ik...
and what will be the result.
Respected seniors and members are highly appreciated for participation.
43rd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 27

daniyalahmed is on a distinguished road

It's a result of a conspiracy brewed by U.S. and India.

1. Imran Khan has taken principled stance against drone strikes and talks with Taliban. U.S., India and anti - Pakistan jewish lobbies do not want peace in Pakistan. They want to create instability in Pakistan. Truce with Talibans would have resulted in peace for Pakistan. As a result, our army would have been saved, and our economy released from violence.

2. They first killed israr ullah gandapur, then they orchestrated campaign against Imran Khan through paid television channels like Geo, further they sponsored bomb blasts in Peshawar.

3. Not being able to derail the peace process, they killed their own lackey, hakeemullah Mehsud. It's a terrible game.

4. Now, Imran Khan's position have been vindicated, he wants dialogue. Dialogue will only favor Pakistan, because 1. our army would not bleed, our economy would not bleed and finally peace would return. 2. The basis of US drone strikes would end.

However, they failed in all these measures and now, they are conspiring against the government of IK in KPK. Further, The statement of head of JI further aggravated army and intelligence agencies. Intelligence agencies, now want to corner JI, Imran Khan is in alliance with JI in KPK. so they fomented trouble.

Finally - we should remember that dollars have also permeated Pak army, there are certain people who are pro - taliban, others are pro - american.

Our entire problem lies with US presence in Afghanistan. That's the most dangerous thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daniyalahmed For This Useful Post:
itsmansoorshaikh (Monday, November 18, 2013), smart biotechnologist (Friday, November 15, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by smart biotechnologist View Post
seeing the news i am little shocked,becouse the governament have hardly spend 4 months of there alliance and then they are blaming each others on corrouption..

The said ministers had been sacked on account of corruption charges, which is a very good decision BUT PTI should also concentrate on the performance of its own ministers and MPs as some of them are also allegedly involved in corrupt practices.
The number game ha also started as out of 124 members , the govt alliance = 66, just 04 ahead of the required figure.
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
smart biotechnologist (Friday, November 15, 2013)

R3b3l is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Well in respectable and progressive communities where masses loathe corruption such an action by a party, to whose government's survival each and every vote in the assembly is vital, will be highly applauded. On the other hand in a society where corruption is rampant ( like ours) and people find it honorable to be socially linked with a corrupt person, the masses will indeed be confused ) whether to call such an action maturity or childishness. Politics of reconciliation((mufahmat ki siasat)-the other name for politics of corruption which is in fashion since last 6 to 7 years- , is termed maturity in this unfortunate country. I wonder when people of this country will actually start to discern between right and wrong and why it is so difficult for them to make a distinction between both.
@vet doctor
Can u atleast name those pti ministers who r allegedly involved in malpractices? I am asking this since the party which is sacked by PTi along with the molvis (jui-f) as well as anp are saying the same things again and again without any proof and only after PTi took the stance on corruption. None of them could name a single minister of PTI even after repeatedly asked by anchorpersons as well as pti representatives in various talk shows
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Well-done PTI

It is right time to show the world that PTI is different from the lot ! They should not be afraid of falling their gov and should take stand on principles. In the end, they will win.
azhera (Friday, November 15, 2013)

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b3l View Post
@vet doctor
Can u atleast name those pti ministers who r allegedly involved in malpractices? I am asking this since the party which is sacked by PTi along with the molvis (jui-f) as well as anp are saying the same things again and again without any proof and only after PTi took the stance on corruption. None of them could name a single minister of PTI even after repeatedly asked by anchorpersons as well as pti representatives in various talk shows
Bro, most of the govt contracts have been given on the basis of favoritism. I don't want to give any name, but i must say that all is not well though there is a little improvement.

P.S: I am an ex-pti supporter and voted for pti in general elections.
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, November 17, 2013)

azhera is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I will say its the practical approach which I.K adopted for the elimination of Corruption in KPK. Lot of stories we heard before about corruption and one which is most famous about Touqeer Sadiq still on board...But there will be no recovery of amount and other involved person would also be safe....
So Corruption if controlled on initial level, which could be devastating again for economy, is a good step indeed. I will not say its Childish. Its a mature decision and any Govt party will not want to loose its partner on any sake... So if some positive step is being taken, i will hope it will impact positively.
The Following User Says Thank You to azhera For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Friday, November 15, 2013)
Old Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Khan sb's govt days seem to have been numbered due to untimely step, but I wish to see him at the crease for longer time.
Old Saturday, November 16, 2013
43rd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 27

daniyalahmed is on a distinguished road

days are numbered my friend,

incorrect usage of the adage, days are numbered, kindly correct.
The Following User Says Thank You to daniyalahmed For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Saturday, November 16, 2013)
Old Sunday, November 17, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Apparently there is no external or internal threat interested in toppling the PTI Government in KPK. Unfortunately the PTI Government is unable to come upto the expectations of common people rather is having a poor show. As per a section of press, some of PTI leaders are interested that somehow PTI Government in KPK is destablised but other major party in assembly i.e. PML N do not want so because they dont want to make PTI a syaasi shaheed.

PTI needs time to be mature and they should had to use the paltform of KPK Government effectively but, alas......

This all is politics.

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
VetDoctor (Sunday, November 17, 2013)