Sunday, April 28, 2024
11:07 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 05, 2007

Concerned is on a distinguished road
Default One solution for all the problems of pakistan!

ASA
Well i want to ask 4m all of u, what u think shud be done in order to solve each and every problem of pakistan or atleast the major ones. I will post my comments later as the discusiion proceeds. But do say a few things. And I want one drastic or non-drastic change, 1 step/ alteration. Please do post ur views.
Old Friday, April 06, 2007

stultified is on a distinguished road

it's like saying that X is suffering from AIDS , Cholera , Cancer , liver and kidney diseases .... and u are asking a disprint to cure it all .

Not a chance @
it'll take uime !

Najabat is on a distinguished road

@Concerned,
In Simple Words i would Say "True Education".Once we have an educated society,we don't need others to solve our problems but solve ourselve.Standard education for all resolve both macro and micro tribulations of the society.

@stultified,
Very Well amplificated statement,Nice analytical answer too.It offcourse take time but dear i think by educating each other we atleast know what our rights and y we r here in this world.I like to quote here a verse of Iqbal

Apnay mann may dooob kar paa jaa suraagh-e-zindagi
Tou mera nahi banta na ban,apna tou ban.

@ najabat
Well, very well said, just the same I wanted to share. I will be giving a detailed account of whats the power of education and how education system should be.
@ stultified
Well sir, even if a person has got Aids, cirrhosis, cholera, TB, blah blah, there is a solution to cure. Give spiritual treatment or increase immunity and even transplants are available nowadays. Although it would be really difficult to cure but a doctor never loses hope. And we should try to be those doctors. And also by community awareness or preventive medicine (i.e; education here) you can prevent the further spread and can decrease the severity of the disease until its extinct.
So never say
Old Saturday, April 07, 2007

fouzia is on a distinguished road
Default ISLAM..the true solution

well,it,s difficult to tell a single solution for all the problems in pakistan.
but if i have to choose something, i will say,pakistan is a muslim country but not in true sense....
so if this country tries to become a muslim country in true sense,problems can be solved easily......so , i think, this is the one solution.people should try to become good muslims individually and the country should as a whole present a true picture of ISLAM.
why....
In pakistan there,s not a single problem.There is lawlessness, in justice, social inequality,class difference,illiteracy,joblessness,poverty,moral corruption etc with the individual problems of people.
so,there,s need to change the whole set up.
If islam is implemented here in true sense,problems can be tackled with...here, i,m emphasizing again and again on true picture of islam,not the picture presented by west and the propaganda spreaded by them.
In a true islamic society there can,t be illiteracy,or joblessness or injustice,or poverty,or moral corruption......etc.I have commented upon these problems in brief......all these problems can be discussed one by one with reference to Islam.And it will turn out that islamic system leaves no room for them....
well ,it can take some time but it,s possible....if we make efforts individually and collectively to change ourselves and the whole setup....
here is a verse worth quoting
hum khawab dakhain gae
duniya inqilab dakhe gee

@ Fouzia
Well gr8 thinkin' Sis. But Now I want to ask how to implement Islam. How to make true Islam acceptable to all. Many have started making their own concepts in Islam. There are many versions of Islam (of course not all are correct, infact most are the invention of non-muslims - you know what I mean). And there are so much misconceptions and disbelieves, lack of toleration even to hear others views, so how can one implement Islam truly.
well I think here too, you first have to educate ppl, make them think and make them such that they start analyzing things, not just accept things. And I believe that when u educate ppl, I mean true standard education (including Taleem + tarbeat) then not only can u implement Islam, u can make ppl even understand Islam. And if ppl just start understanding Islam that's it. That is the time we can achieve everythin'.
Well as far as implementing our education is concerned it is already implemented but we have to just alter it and we have to spread it (this spread has a few problems, but it can be done)

And sis if u have some spare time, plz go to the philosophy community of orkut, there u will see new heights to ur thoughts, Its must for everyone to just visit it once.

Sahban Memon is on a distinguished road
Default Mentality...

Salams to All!

hmm... Islam in its true self.. maybe yes... if not, definately not.... it will only add problems. Eg is whats happening in Islamabad at the moment. Problems are heaps, but the root is our people themselves. Maybe they want to change, but not if we need their help. Agreeing with Najabat, the only way we can fix this is education. Educate youth to start with and then awareness for the oldies. They might change but probably not, but if our youth is on the right track, we can say our future might be right. For this to happen, we need a giant jump up in school standards, which is not an easier task in itself. Not many powerful people in the country want all the people to be literate, if thats to happen, who would they rule on. Nevertheless, as with every solution there are some building blocks and each block has its own challenges.... but, there is hope! and thats all we need to move on...

That's all folks!

Sahban.

fouzia is on a distinguished road
Default none

well, when i presented Islam as a right solution ,i also wrote with it ''in true sense''....
I mean Islam in real sense....not the way as people these days consider.
I know there,s a lot of propaganda going on in western media against it.but the picture they present is wrong one....they only talk of extremism ,as they think, is associated with Islam.
but being muslim ,atleast, we should be aware of realities.
how justice can prevail in an Islamic society, how class differences are removed in it.how poverty alleviation is necessary in Islam.how Islam saves from moral corruption...etc
As far as education is concerned, i,m not undermining its importance.But again in Islam it is our duty to gain knowledge...so again Islam promotes it.
so gaining knowledge is a duty......
But how can we go and gain knowledge in good institutions if poverty prevails all around or if there,s much class difference which makes education monopoly of the rich ones.....
so there,s need to work in many aspects...but , yes, changes should be brought on through proper channels and in proper ways.....

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

well i think ............promoting Islam can paved to way towards solution of problems.........but extremism can increase problems.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
One solution for all the problems of pakistan!
there is a simple answer to this question, i.e. ME.........hehehe

but seriously folks.........no country is perfect..........there r a number of problems in even the most developed nations........so thinking that there can be a single solution to all our problems is not correct(thats what i think).........it has to be a step wise solution plan over a long period of time, implemented by those who r sincere to this country and who also work with tireless effort.......
but i do agree with FOUZIA that at first we have to make the people understand TRUE ISLAM...........not the political version that is spread by virtue of molvis and certain other politicians...............today, islam is not the same religion that was preached by the HOLY PROPHET(p.b.u.h)
if each and everyone of us understands what islam really wants us to do and how it wants us to live our lives.........only and only then can we solve all our problems............all the other issues like extremism, fundamentalism etc. will eventually disappear by themselves.........cause people will come to know that there is no place in islam for them...........
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.