Sunday, April 28, 2024
04:03 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 12, 2014

Chap X will become famous soon enough
Angry Imran Khan: A big time looser!

I am very disappointed by the politics of IK. I voted PTI but now I have lost all my confidence and belief on the leadership skills of IK. He is either emotional fool or incompetent person with no vision [though I believe he is both]. He should show a little maturity as people have expectations from him and should leave this DHANDLI DHARNA SIASAT. He is now part of the system and he should understand the only positive change can be brought from within the system. IK should exploit his party's presence in the parliament and should introduce bills and laws through parliamentary system instead of doing street politics. I believe he is trying to follow tactics of popular politics just to remain relevant in the Pakistani politics. It will certainly lead him towards his political demise. He would be kicked out even in the mid-term elections.
Old Monday, May 12, 2014
Banned

Pak Post is on a distinguished road
Arrow Without any political bias

This was a nothing show by the IK.

Why a party which is in the Parliament and ruling one province should come on streets for no substantive cause?

He was trying to convert D-Chowk into Tehreer-Square but he misread the notion altogether. Neither things are too worse in Federal Government nor the KPK has become a paradise that PTI is marching in this way.

Apparently it was a concerted show by PTI in the backdrop of tussle between Army and the Civil Government after Hamid Mir episode. PTI was trying to win the sympathies of Army Establishment and hi-jack the ongoing political circumstances.

Surely, the PTI was playing as a proxy of someone last night. In this attempt, it defamed itself too. I am voter of PTI but no more now.
Old Monday, May 12, 2014

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

He might sell moon and stars to people of Punjab but as matter of fact, people of Punjab have rejected PTI and they would reject it any other day. I am glad I never voted for PTI, with such a warped and confused leader who is pulling cheap tricks to stay relevant while his government in KP is pulling no worthwhile governance.
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)
Old Monday, May 12, 2014
Banned

Pak Post is on a distinguished road

Well said, IK's government in KPK has done nothing and now to remain in focus, he is seeking refuge in Dharna politics.

This is the incompetence of IK that they have taken refuge in violence (Dharna) otherwise they would have been celebrating their 1st year of performance in KPK , had they performed. They are just shielding their poor performance in KPK.

This is protest for protest and not protest for improvement and hollow slogans.
Old Monday, May 12, 2014

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
He might sell moon and stars to people of Punjab but as matter of fact, people of Punjab have rejected PTI and they would reject it any other day. I am glad I never voted for PTI, with such a warped and confused leader who is pulling cheap tricks to stay relevant while his government in KP is pulling no worthwhile governance.
Isn't it a bit disrespect for a leader? Comparatively, his party is better than the previous govt in KP. But I am here talking about the promises they made and haven't fulfilled yet. There isn't any good political party in Pakistan. Now no more hopes. This system will remain there in Pakistan for years if not forever.

@PakPost
Sister! are you living here in KP? Peshawar(the center of PTI's govt)? I guess no, then how could you say that nothing has been done here in KP? Dear sister, I am only talking about the big promises they made. Otherwise, they're fair, but not as they claimed. Same is the case with other parties as well. Neither of them is delivering according to the promises they made.
''6 maheenay main loadshedding khatam na ki to mera naam.......'' ''Tsunami ayegi, tabdeeli ayegi, inqilaab ayega''. Both are on my failed list. These are just their tactics to attract voters. Allah he hafiz Pakistan ka.
Old Monday, May 12, 2014

Hira Bokhari 26 is on a distinguished road

In my opinion yesterday's rally didn't highlight the ruling party's failures and incompetencies as much as it highlighted Imran's Khan political immaturity. It made no sense to carry out a rally after a year (on the same date) and whine about his party's failure in the last year's elections.

Till last year I was a die hard fan of PTI Chairman and was totally convinced by what ever he said; sometimes I was convinced because it was IK saying it all. But yesterday's rally was a complete disappoint as talking about last year's rigging is not going to have any affect. If yelling out loud about rigging could make any difference all of us would have witnessed it last year in Islamabad and Lahore strikes against rigging.

Let's hope and pray this Country and it's people take the right direction which would lead to national unity, economic prosperity and social strength.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hira Bokhari 26 For This Useful Post:
Buddha (Monday, May 12, 2014)
Old Monday, May 12, 2014

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shah Ends View Post
Isn't it a bit disrespect for a leader? Comparatively, his party is better than the previous govt in KP. But I am here talking about the promises they made and haven't fulfilled yet. There isn't any good political party in Pakistan. Now no more hopes. This system will remain there in Pakistan for years if not forever.
He's not my leader. Even if he were, I'm not bound to not call him warped and confused because in my opinion he is. Yes, it's a cheap trick.

And you don't have to live in Peshawar to criticize the government there.
Old Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
He's not my leader. Even if he were, I'm not bound to not call him warped and confused because in my opinion he is. Yes, it's a cheap trick.

And you don't have to live in Peshawar to criticize the government there.
You answered my question. Fine, it's upto you whatever you call him.
The second para was for PakPost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shah Ends View Post
You answered my question. Fine, it's upto you whatever you call him.
The second para was for PakPost.
My post wasn't for you. But you did raise a point on that. I did the same.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Default IK-A facebook PM

Imran Khan and Politics?...:
He does not know even the AB C of the Politics. If he does not accept the judiciary, government & media, then he should have the power to organize a big rally but he could not. He considers himself only"Mr. Right" of Pakistan. ...should we stand with him because he won "world cup 1992" for us?, or should we support him because of Shaukat Khanum Hospital",?( chande s buna hua hospital, IK ka kia role hai is mein?)
what is his source of income?? his mood changes in his every speech. He is just a cricketer, not a politician.
Buddha (Friday, May 16, 2014), Pak Post (Tuesday, May 13, 2014)