Saturday, April 27, 2024
05:06 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, October 10, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

My Dear i agree with you but when she became famous she blamed us. whole the country as well as islam and represent the wrong image of Islam. she says that Burqa should not allowed to our woman. she says i hate those peoples who have beard.

qasimk is on a distinguished road

this discussion will never be at end....long time ago there was a mukhtaran bai....she'd been supported by externals and now look where she is standing nobody like to even discuss her..even one of my female friend said please don;t talk about that ho*.....God knows who is right and who is wrong Malala supporters for Malala's against people:S...i would say to anyone that this is a peace prize lets have some peace not to fight with words

altaf Hussainen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irtika View Post
What the 17 she has done for Pakistan which no one could do. Today malala has made us proud.
she is an agent of west , why she couldn't give a single comment over Gaza situation !? I am dubbing him puppet of west.Pakistan is full of noble personalities ,like Abdul sattar edhi , why he is not awarded he is doing better than malala (a western puppet).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to altaf Hussainen For This Useful Post:
qasimk (Friday, October 10, 2014), sincere khan (Friday, October 10, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by altaf Hussainen View Post
she is an agent of west , why she couldn't give a single comment over Gaza situation !? I am dubbing him puppet of west.Pakistan is full of noble personalities ,like Abdul sattar edhi , why he is not awarded he is doing better than malala (a western puppet).
Good to hear your thought but the answer of your thought is because Edhi Sab is not doing that kinda work which helps externals.......

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Default Malala Done a Great Job

Education for women is a good motto by Malala...But there should be more universities and colleges as well because Men who are actually the sole earners for their families are really suffering...Also the Organizations hire women on low wages and some deserving boys who really have to support their parents and other family members remain unemployed...Cases where women have to support their families are almost 5-10 percent only while men supporting their homes are 90-95 percent...What women do mostly every body knows here.
Get a degree to have a guy of their own choice (or nearly ) and then sit in their homes... Usually their sole aim is to get married and then "Whoosh"...True for all ranging from Kemcolians to Lumsolians and Ravians to Agrarians...
There is a positive aspect for guys as well in women freedom and education...Imagine you sleeping all day at home and watching movies and your wife (for the sake of freedom) earning money... Imagine where you can see only 1-3 percent women on streets you can see 50-60 percent...No need to sneak through some doors or window corners. Imagine where it is difficult to have 2-3 girlfriends on average you may 50-infinite...It will be easy to see and get a woman...
So, having freedom of women will bring no harm to your "status quo"..

Pattern and lines on which women should be imparted education should be different from men...Otherwise
qasimk (Friday, October 10, 2014), The Shah Ends (Saturday, October 11, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post

Education for women is a good motto by Malala...But there should be more universities and colleges as well because Men who are actually the sole earners for their families are really suffering...Also the Organizations hire women on low wages and some deserving boys who really have to support their parents and other family members remain unemployed...Cases where women have to support their families are almost 5-10 percent only while men supporting their homes are 90-95 percent...What women do mostly every body knows here.
Get a degree to have a guy of their own choice (or nearly ) and then sit in their homes... Usually their sole aim is to get married and then "Whoosh"...True for all ranging from Kemcolians to Lumsolians and Ravians to Agrarians...
There is a positive aspect for guys as well in women freedom and education...Imagine you sleeping all day at home and watching movies and your wife (for the sake of freedom) earning money... Imagine where you can see only 1-3 percent women on streets you can see 50-60 percent...No need to sneak through some doors or window corners. Imagine where it is difficult to have 2-3 girlfriends on average you may 50-infinite...It will be easy to see and get a woman...
So, having freedom of women will bring no harm to your "status quo"..

Pattern and lines on which women should be imparted education should be different from men...Otherwise
you are late brother you should've write this post before Malala wrote her book..she surly meant what you are saying now
Old Saturday, October 11, 2014

usmanwrites is on a distinguished road

Society is surely in the depth of ignorance when a Nobel Winner is disowned by it's own people- Such a shame
The Following User Says Thank You to usmanwrites For This Useful Post:
hafiz mubashar (Saturday, October 11, 2014)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
A very worst day for Pakistan. she is an Indian and Israeli agent . she is anti Pakistan. if you don't believe please read her book you will find every things
Quote:
Originally Posted by maria25 View Post
Noble peace prize is a joke now.. They will give this to anyone who benefits them. Malala made pakistan look like a terrorist state and that's what they wanted.
This country doesn't deserve to be honored. She is being vilified as the theoretical physicist Abdus Salam was made subject of calumniation at that time.

2. Our Politicians/Elite would have won noble prize 100 times, had this award been given on the basis of being 'Agent'.

3. Abandon this thought "Larki ne hamre mulk ki izat neelam krdee hai" aisa kuch nh hua. Chill!

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Don't really care about who wins the peace prize, but its heartening to see bigots and fanatics such as Sincer Khan on fire. May you burn brightly my friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
i changed my mind because she wrote a lot of wrong news about pakistan
Such as? Give examples when you make allegations boy.

Quote:
and specially pakhtoons. she wrote that peoples of pakisatan doesn't want girls education its totally wrong because in our province every years thousand girls graduated from different universities and colleges.
In my neighborhood everyone is rich, therefore I refuse to believe that there is any poverty in Pakistan! Just because some girls manage to get an education doesn't mean all girls do genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria25 View Post
Noble peace prize is a joke now.. They will give this to anyone who benefits them. Malala made pakistan look like a terrorist state and that's what they wanted.
You are right, there are no terrorists in Pakistan. Its all a Western drama and the Pakistan army is actually playing Call of Duty in Waziristan.

PRINCE G is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Today, Let's Celebrate PAKISTAN. Let’s celebrate Malala Yousafzai.

What a pity on some PAKISTANI's who are again in the arena to show PATRIOTISM. But which kind of PATRIOTISM are they showing?

Of same kind, which was shown by majority of PAKISTANI's in 1979. Because in 1979, An AHMADI won Nobel Prize in Physics for his contribution to electroweak unification. He was exiled after labelling as a "Yahoodi Agent".
And again, there's a Yahoodi Agent among us My Dear Bold Pakistani's.
Her name is MALALA YOUSAFZAI. She's the spokesperson of WEST & particularly JEWISH LOBBY. Because she spoke about girl's right of education in a tribal area where there was prosperity,harmony & Taliban coated Sharia.
She's "Yahoodi Agent", because she wrote her diary about wild ghosts who want to destroy the very existence of Pakistan.
She's "Yahoodi Agent", because she stood up for the right of girl's education when those wild ghosts were attacking schools & colleges of Tribal Areas.
She's "Yahoodi Agent", because she dreamt of a country where education would prevail.
She's "Yahoodi Agent", because she revolted against peace loving Talibans. She's "Yahoodi Agent", because she wanted to convey a message to sensible Pakistani's that " If the new generation is not given Pens & Books, They will be given guns by Terrorists."
She's "Yahoodi Agent", because Her slogan was... " One Child, One Teacher, One Book & One Pen can change the World."
Peace Loving Taliban was being allergic of such a Girl because she boldly looked into Wild Ghost's Eyes and roared......" You can bombard all the Schools & Colleges but I don't mind if i have to sit on the floor at School Site. All I want is education and I'm afraid of no one."

And then they shoot She "Yahoodi Agent", because She alone was more powerful than a standing army.

When She " Yahoodi Agent " was in between of the way to Death Valley. Majority of Bold patriotic Pakistani's & 3rd class Mullahs were lecturing through electronic and social media that Please GOD save us from She " Yahoodi Agent ".

Whilst I wasn't able to look at her face. Because she was shot in her head. There was innocence on her face and barbie dolls beside her Head Pillow. I was thinking how inferious and fearful is to be a " Yahoodi Agent ".
Isn't it???

Why don't we respect our matchless talent?

But Alas! When " Abdus Salam " won Nobel Prize he was in exile & Now same is the Case with " Malala Yousafzai ".

"So who do we hate more? The Ahmadi who managed to get himself a Physics Nobel Prize or girl who wanted to go to school & Now won a Nobel Peace Prize? Decisions, decisions."

Let’s not talk about how Pakistan treats its heroes. Let’s not talk about what we do when Pakistanis attempt to rise and be positive and get appreciated by the world. Let’s not talk about how we treat women and the achievements they manage to mount and be known for – despite the chauvinism, the sexism and the abuse they receive every day.

Today, let’s celebrate Pakistan. Let’s celebrate Malala Yousafzai.

Today, let’s celebrate the fact that Malala joins the ranks of women who have won the Nobel Prize for Peace – the fact that there are only sixteen women since 1905 to 2014 who have won that prize. Malala joins the ranks of people like Mother Teresa and Shirin Ebadi and Tawakkol Karman – she becomes a symbol today, not just for Pakistan, but for women, for children, for young teens, for human rights’ activists, for anyone who wants to take a stand against religious extremism.

Today, let’s set aside our hate, let’s set aside our bias and prejudice and the rampant sexism and the random conspiracy theories that fog our minds into not seeing what is clear as day: that a young girl from Swat has stood for her right to be educated – and despite bullets, despite the hate, despite the various other factors that may have hindered her in the path to justice – today she stands as the recipient of an important international recognition. Today, she stands as a young Pakistani woman, a Nobel Peace Prize winner, as a symbol of hope for many girls who deserve to pursue their right to education.

Today, let’s celebrate a victory against terrorism. Today, let’s celebrate a survivor. A winner. A girl. A Pakistani.

Today, let’s celebrate MALALA YOUSAFZAI.
The Following User Says Thank You to PRINCE G For This Useful Post:
SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH (Tuesday, October 14, 2014)

Tags
nice