Wednesday, May 01, 2024
10:32 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, October 12, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

According to her, her ideal is Obama and she imagines of the Stone-Age when she see's a woman in veil and she remembers Firon when she see's a man with beard.

Iqbal Khan, a Local Journalist, said the schoolgirl had left the local population at risk of attack.
“We all know that secular forces were conspiring against Islam and these forces were using Malala to defame Islam, something in which they would never succeed,” he said.
A day earlier the Pakistan Taliban had renewed its threat to kill the 16-year-old and also warned bookshops not to stock her new memoir or risk attack.

Shoiab Khan, who works in a local bank, said the right decision had been made.
“She doesn’t deserve it at all,” he said, adding that there was widespread opposition to her efforts to get girls into school, a campaign many believed was being orchestrated by shadowy foreign forces.
“What about thousands of children who are here, under the shadow of Taliban and risk their lives every day? Malala’s interviews overseas will not help girls here

My Dear your view is wrong Im Liberal, Secular, and western Minded. i was fighting with many peoples when they were talking against Malala but after reading some news about Malala and his father i decided that its true . Malala is an agent of Pakistan Enemy. I Don't Pray five time a day. Im liberal, secular and Angrez type Boy but Im not against Islam. i don't Follow Islam but don't talk against Islam and Pakistan while Malala case is different she is talking against Islam as well as Pakistan
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014

Gypsified will become famous soon enoughGypsified will become famous soon enough

Please carry on your drivel. I'm off for my evening tea. I prefer that over the kind of fish market conversation you are forcing me into.

Have a nice day. Come back when you have any evidence.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

dear you told me that provide evidence to you , so i did

Roqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura about

An excerpt from Her book i'm malala

One of their most heated debates in that first year was over a novel. The book was called ''The Satanic Verses" by Salman Rushdie, and it was a parody of the Prophet’s life set in Bombay. Muslims widely considered it blasphemous and it provoked so much outrage that it seemed people were talking of little else. The odd thing was no one had even noticed the publication of the book to start with – it wasn’t actually on sale in Pakistan – but then a series of articles appeared in Urdu newspapers by a mullah close to our intelligence service, berating the book as offensive to the Prophet and saying it was the duty of good Muslims to protest. Soon mullahs all over Pakistan were denouncing the book, calling for it to be banned, and angry demonstrations were held. The most violent took place in Islamabad on 12 February 1989, when American flags were set alight in front of the American Centre – even though Rushdie and his publishers were British. Police fired into the crowd, and five people were killed. The anger wasn’t just in Pakistan. Two days later Ayatollah
Khomeini, the supreme leader of Iran, issued a fatwa calling for Rushdie’s assassination.
My father’s college held a heated debate in a packed room. Many students argued that the book should be banned and burned and the fatwa upheld. My father also saw the book as offensive to Islam but believes strongly in freedom of speech. ‘First, let’s read the book and then why not respond with our own book,’ he suggested. He ended by asking in a thundering voice my grandfather would have been proud of, ‘Is Islam such a weak religion that it cannot tolerate a book written against it? Not my Islam!’
[page #28 ]

Surely islam never a weak religion, but can we allow any person to express his freedom against our holy prophet (peace be upon him) ? and then we close the debate by saying that's his freedom to speak what ever he wants?

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
My Dear I told you that this place is not suitable for discussion so if you want then please meet with me i will provide you every evidence and proof...
What is wrong with this place?

Quote:
The BBC quoted Tariq Khattack, editor of the Pakistan Observer, condemning the prize and Malala:

“She is a normal, useless type of a girl. Nothing in her is special at all. She’s selling what the West will buy.”
What does it matter what this Tariq guy says? Do you have no opinions of your own and go by whatever the editor of the Pakistan Observer says?

Quote:
According to her, her ideal is Obama and she imagines of the Stone-Age when she see's a woman in veil and she remembers Firon when she see's a man with beard.
What wrong with idolizing Obama? He has come a very long way in his life. Tell me, would you not want to be as successful as Obama? Also, anyone who has lived under taliban rule would be afraid of bearded people, that's a natural reaction. How about you move to Waziristan, the you'll know how well your beloved Taliban treat people.

Quote:
Iqbal Khan, a Local Journalist, said the schoolgirl had left the local population at risk of attack.
“We all know that secular forces were conspiring against Islam and these forces were using Malala to defame Islam, something in which they would never succeed,” he said.
A day earlier the Pakistan Taliban had renewed its threat to kill the 16-year-old and also warned bookshops not to stock her new memoir or risk attack.
So you have no arguments of your own and need the opinions of other people to make your point? BTW, please tell me how Malala has defamed Islam? Nothing can defame Islam more than the savages who shot a little girl.

Quote:
Shoiab Khan, who works in a local bank, said the right decision had been made.
“She doesn’t deserve it at all,” he said, adding that there was widespread opposition to her efforts to get girls into school, a campaign many believed was being orchestrated by shadowy foreign forces.
“What about thousands of children who are here, under the shadow of Taliban and risk their lives every day? Malala’s interviews overseas will not help girls here
Hahaha, so now Shoaib Khan, a local banker will tell us what to think. Come up with something original man.

Dear i read your all comments and one of your point you talked against Pak Army..Is Malala fighting with Taliban and Zaliman while Pak army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roqayyah View Post
Surely islam never a weak religion, but can we allow any person to express his freedom against our holy prophet (peace be upon him) ? and then we close the debate by saying that's his freedom to speak what ever he wants?
No! God forbid that you listen to someone's opinion! As soon as someone says anything against Islam kill him and then say "Islam is a religion of peace". Malala's father was wrong, he should have taken out a rally and burned shops and cars.

Quote:
Dear i read your all comments and one of your point you talked against Pak Army..Is Malala fighting with Taliban and Zaliman while Pak army
What?

Dear. You don't know about Malala and his Nobel . The Nobel Won by Pakistan Media with International Media. if Media Want then tum Farsh Se Arsh Pe ja Sakty Ho

Quote:
Dear. You don't know about Malala and his Nobel . The Nobel Won by Pakistan Media with International Media. if Media Want then tum Farsh Se Arsh Pe ja Sakty Ho
OK man, whatever you say.

Sumaira Zia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes that's the main point why UN didnt award Nobel prize to him And why to Malala because there is something secret. she show our wrong image to the world. and now whole world think that pakistan is unsafe country for womans
Definitely: all this was to reveal Pakistan as a terrorist state.

Tags
nice