Sunday, May 19, 2024
10:28 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, October 17, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
I'm sorry I don't quite understand your point, can you please explain it? Are you saying that more people are accepting Islam or that more Muslims in the West are becoming religious? They are, but their numbers are so small that the overall trend can't be affected and in any case, they are not in any position to guide national policy in the West.

I'm sorry, but you say this as if you've seen the future with your own eyes and are utterly convinced of a final war and all that. You have a right to believe that a huge war between Muslims and non-Muslims will break out and all that, but please do not try to make it sound like a fact. BTW religious tension has never been as low in the present in any era in history.

The contradictions in the Bible arise because of 3 reasons, 1) It was written by a very large number of writers years after Jesus's death. In fact there are a number of gospels that are not accepted by the Church because they clash with the official version of events. 2) The original writings underwent many changes due to translations into other languages. 3) Most of it is utter crap and a vile piece of fiction. There are bound to be contradictions between storybooks written by different authors.

Withing the boundaries of the religion? If religion isn't static, why can't the boundries change? If religion isn't static give women a 50% share in property.

?

Change must be brought keeping in the view the world situation. Religion is for man, not man for religion. I know you will find some of my points in this post offensive bro, but I really am concerned for my country as well as Muslims. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures.
Even after 9/11 If west is facing a burgeoning number of people accepting Islam, then some thing is wrong...

Low Religious tension?????????

In Christians Pope is meant to describe religion according to modern lines, if he is unable to do this..It's not Christianity which is handicapped...same is true with Islam.

Women not getting 50 percent share??? They are supposed to be brought up and then married...They have very little in their monetary responsibilities then men...The reason they have low share...Even West seldom raise this issue...It's not some thing too much controversial in Islam...There are sects even who don't give share at all...
Why they should get 50 percent when a Man is 100 percent responsible for supporting his family, his parents etc??? If Men of modern world have lost their manhood then it's not religion who is blameworthy.

Yes, Religion is for Man that's why Allah sent 1,25000 to guide him but when everything revealed He left that religion to Men now as man has quite developed in their cognitive abilities they are mature enough to "Derive" and "Speculate". They have stopped...You are not always supposed to get everything in Plate...Sir Syed, Jamal-ud-din Afghani, Iqbal...All have reiterated to start Ijtihad once again extensively...If Muslims still are doing "Taqleed" then it's not religion to blame.

Regarding Inheritance one thing I missed....There are certain European and American states in which only Elder son inherits whole property..."Liberal Ideals"...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
But what will Jesus correct? Will he fix the economy? Resolve complex international disputes?
I don't think there are any complex international disputes affecting the world today, it is clearly evident that national boudaries are becoming meaningless by the passage of time. Sometimes some problems arise, e.g. Russian-Ukrainian or Chinese-Japanese strife, but they are not showing any complexity . And today's economy doesn't need miraculous rains to be fixed, it just need a renewed faith .
Hassan02 (Friday, October 17, 2014)

SA Haider will become famous soon enough

The most probable reason for Malala`s Peace Prize is

"Malala did nothing and remained so..... Peaceful, so its justified"

Forget about Edhi, Don`t we have anyone else who could win that prize? Even Ansar Barni has done something. Even many others in the world...! In a broader perspective, she is being prepared to be the future PM of Pakistan and the problem is Atomic Muslim Ideological State that can harm any evil design, otherwise I don`t see a reason.

And kindly don`t compare her with Dr. Abdussalam, that man actually achieved and changed the history of science.

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Even after 9/11 If west is facing a burgeoning number of people accepting Islam, then some thing is wrong...
Numbers please. Both the number of people accepting Islam worldwide, the number of people leaving Islam worldwide. Also how many people converting to Islam were highly religious Christians? Plus, we also need to look at the changing attitudes of people towards Islam's more conservative teachings. Remember, a person may be extremely tolerant of Muslims yet vehemently opposed to the full face burka.

Quote:
Low Religious tension?????????
Maybe you would think so if you lived during the time of the Crusades and the 30 years war. Or maybe in Britain in the 18th century, then you would know how tolerant they were of Muslims. Or maybe even the bastion of liberalism, the United States after world war 1, when Jews were banned from emigrating to the US. There has never been more religious tolerance than at the present bro. Don't let a couple conflicts stop you from looking at the big picture, millions of people all over the world are living side by side with people of other faiths, something that has never been seen before.

Quote:
In Christians Pope is meant to describe religion according to modern lines, if he is unable to do this..It's not Christianity which is handicapped...same is true with Islam.
The Pope is not even accepted by almost half the Christians. In any case its not the Pope's responsibility, nor can an old man who has spent his life in prayer be expected to do this. And Islam is not meant to be changed, its fundamentals can't be changed according to Muslims.

Quote:
Women not getting 50 percent share??? They are supposed to be brought up and then married...They have very little in their monetary responsibilities then men...The reason they have low share...
Nothing better than giving religious reasoning to justify religious injustice.

Quote:
Why they should get 50 percent when a Man is 100 percent responsible for supporting his family, his parents etc???
Who says man is 100% responsible? Religion? Let me give you some HARD FACTS, in the United States, women make up 48% of the labor force and this figure is expected to reach 51% by 2018. That means more women will be supporting their families then men. So tell me my friend, in 2018 will you support giving women half of the share? For a moment ignore that Shariah law isn't applicable in the US, I've asked a theoretical question.

Quote:
Yes, Religion is for Man that's why Allah sent 1,25000 to guide him but when everything revealed He left that religion to Men now as man has quite developed in their cognitive abilities they are mature enough to "Derive". They have stopped..

Here we agree, this is what I've been saying all along. CHANGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Regarding Inheritance one thing I missed....There are certain European and American states in which only Elder son inherits whole property..."Liberal Ideals"...
Who said that everything that happens in the US or Europe is liberal by default? If a woman is oppressed in the US that is as bad as a women being oppressed in Pakistan. Liberalism calls for equal rights, it doesn't say there can be inequality in the US and Europe but nowhere else

BTW, which states are these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I don't think there are any complex international disputes affecting the world today, it is clearly evident that national boudaries are becoming meaningless by the passage of time. Sometimes some problems arise, e.g. Russian-Ukrainian or Chinese-Japanese strife, but they are not showing any complexity . And today's economy doesn't need miraculous rains to be fixed, it just need a renewed faith .
This is also controversial that National Boundaries are disappearing...Many Geographers give a point of view contrary to it. Why still new boundaries are appearing? Boundary disputes, Immigration issues are intensifying??? Why Kurds are still demanding their separate homelands?? Conflicts of Croatia, Czech Republic, Bosnia, Ukraine, Mexican Boundary issues...Why they are appearing still?? People in USA are going towards their traditional centres of cultures (Hunting of Whales)???
Renewed Faith?? I think you watch "House of Cards"...lolzz
mhmmdkashif (Friday, October 17, 2014)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
. And today's economy doesn't need miraculous rains to be fixed, it just need a renewed faith .
Correct, but faith in WHAT? In Apple we trust! :P
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sincere khan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Haider View Post
The most probable reason for Malala`s Peace Prize is

"Malala did nothing and remained so..... Peaceful, so its justified"

Forget about Edhi, Don`t we have anyone else who could win that prize? Even Ansar Barni has done something. Even many others in the world...! In a broader perspective, she is being prepared to be the future PM of Pakistan and the problem is Atomic Muslim Ideological State that can harm any evil design, otherwise I don`t see a reason.

And kindly don`t compare her with Dr. Abdussalam, that man actually achieved and changed the history of science.
Thats Great yar
SA Haider (Saturday, October 18, 2014)

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Correct, but faith in WHAT? In Apple we trust! :P
Ahh man I didn't expect that from you, you didn't understand the psychological definition of faith . Imagine how significant effect it would have on people's spirits when they see 'word of lord has come true in modern age' .
Hassan02 (Saturday, October 18, 2014)

Tags
nice