Saturday, May 04, 2024
09:34 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, May 29, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point

@Raskolnikovian

Anyways, I offer you my best regards. We all hope you and our new generation who is aspiring for civil services will be right impetus to our stumbling bureaucracy.

incognitio is on a distinguished road

i only say one thing in this regard chairman fpsc is a retired general and like all generals he feels what he thinks is a truth and rest is like trash . i cant say people say wrong but i must say one thing they must be hypocrate during interview they cant say on his face military rule in pakistan has destroyed our all institutions . this is one simple solution of all problems of pakistan let democracy makes way in our country and in 10 to 15 years our people will go to select right people . you can see in 3 to 4 years how much media has trained our folks . can anybody ask him who the hell he is he must go to national defence college or pma kakul or air defence college to impart what he has learnt in life rather he has sit in fpsc to select officers . a person who does not know civil problems how he can select healer .
may be i am wrong but i wrote what i felt . i passed infront of general but it needs hell of hypocracy (point of lament)

Mirani is on a distinguished road

well ur thinking noice but be realistic yar

prissygirl will become famous soon enoughprissygirl will become famous soon enough

@question
the answer is very simple and can be applied to any field in life
1:failure may be because of the lack of hard work and proper effort
2: simply bad luck even when one has worked hard
Old Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Raskolnikovian is on a distinguished road

@ Yasser

Would not have singled out that statement if I hadnt seen through it. But thats besides the point ....

@ Duua and Yasser

We cannot wish away the ills of our bureaucracy but so long as there are promising individuals working their way in, who know where to draw the line theres hope. Glad you made the choice that you have. You have my best wishes and

Regards,

Z Khwaja.

At Ur Own Risk is on a distinguished road

I agree with Yasser in many points like some of the brilliant students cannot satisfy the FPSC generals and some..............
Any ways I think for success ur observation, analytical approach, ability to write effective English etc etc counts much and above all prayers of ur family frinds and who pray for u
Prayer is the most imp parameter to be fulfilled for success.
I found again in the heart of a friend

PEERLESS is on a distinguished road

I am totally agree with your views

Here I want to share my own experience regarding entering in the elite class of Pakistan, though it is somewhat different.
I had a great passion to join Army as a commissioned officers, I appeared in the test in 1999 (PMA long course) and passed all but at the end I was informed that I am not recommended to join Army (not screened out nor failed).In the next attempt I challenged this in Air force and only took ISSB but I was failed in Medical Test.(Could a person passed by army medical team fail in Air force medical test?)
The most interested part of this all story is that one of my colleagues who took ISSB in 1999 with me and was selected for the job, once asked me that what should He write in the option Rural/ Urban?( He was from Karachi) during our preliminary test.
I was told 'Army always looks for extra intelligent and smart people' but after this experience I got that they are looking for below average people who could be molded in their own mold, not intelligent persons.
I dont know what is the formula for CE.
Old Thursday, May 31, 2007

waqas ahmed is on a distinguished road

B,COZ. they do not have the power and they do not prepare well. And give exams just for fun like thing.