Monday, April 29, 2024
08:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 29, 2015
Banned

hawx is an unknown quantity at this point

if i would or had been anywhere in such authority in pakistan i would definitly give such bastards barefaced and bailful people a befitting reply....atleast i love to condemn it and abhor it at its apogee right now ...
The Following User Says Thank You to hawx For This Useful Post:
LovelyMano (Saturday, October 03, 2015)
Old Friday, May 29, 2015
Banned

the indian cant dare to make derogatory ramark. against Russian ..they know that russian is far more powerful authoritarian ...having 8000 nucleur bombs and gigantic economy bears testimony of supreme power of russia with just 140 million population...WHY CANT PAKISTAN ?
Old Friday, May 29, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@Alihasmat
well I don't want to end up my discussion on this "CSS forum " at bitter irony.But I thought its my responsbility to correct you.
My dear bro ,India can't reach to America and Canada through strait of Malacca.(Have a look on mercators map)
I will explain you by simple fact,that We (India and Pakistan) are located in south of globe.(in ir global south is comprises of poor and developing countries)
While America and Canada is located in north (developed north).
India doesn't provide shortest route to America nor Africa ,because Gwardar is proximal to Strait of Hermaz,.Which itself is a pivot choke point to Africa.
But most technical thing is still Gwadar ,because via Gwadar you have proximity to open water of India and shortest possible route to Socruta,Bab Al Mandib, Rio due Garcia and golf of Adan.
(My brother you need to know about these places first and than make analysis.
All statements have fundamental flaws and again I am not in a mood to open up a new door of contradictions.
Pardon me for this....
And Russia
Respected readers Russia and India are close allies ,even in 65 war Afghan jihad or anything else ,Russia backed India.
Lastly every body possess due right to express their opinion,but remember code of ethics employ to all.

Readers please pay attention on yanon plan as well ,since I have started this new thread for mass awarness and still there is neither encouragement nor criticism.I have spent my full week on this essay.Kindly express your opinion.Thanks!
Old Friday, May 29, 2015
Banned

Pakistan can become like Russia if they learn to become self dependent ....if Mao can reform china why can't Pakistan be reformed through hard work... what is required to understand the difference between enemies and friends... an enemy is always an enemy no matter how much sophisticated one is... its about 7 decades Pakistan still failed to understand the difference between enemies and friends.....cut the knot or chord forever being peace full BUT MAINTAIN SELFRESPECT THAT IS IMPORTANT...NO NEED TO BEG TO WORLD..THERE IS NOBUDY LISTEN TO u IN WORLD...SELF RESPECT IS IMPORTANT OTHERWISE ROLLING STONE GATHERS NO MOSS..TIT FOR TAT... REPLY SHOULD BE GIVEN A BEFITTING REPLY... OTHERWISE WE SHOULD GO TO SLEEP OR BITCH OR MOAN SOMEHERE IN AN ALCOVE
Old Friday, May 29, 2015
Banned

Pakistan poor foreign policy made russia close to India 1 liaqat Ali khan pro western policy denied the invitation made by Russia 2 through u2 flight incident when Pakistan allowed united state to use its military base to spy on Russia it was shot down by Russia but in aftermath Russia became biggest hardware supplier to India in 1965 and 1971 and now Russian and Indians are making sukhoi 30 along with brahmos nuclur weapon 3 India is making a deal with iran to build a chabhar port near gwadar port in order to gain access to Afghanistan just to agitate proxy war against Pakistan ... problem here that there is no union in Muslim world ...how can Iran dare to do so without having a consensus with Pakistan...but if there would be sectarian violence around in middle east.. political tussles between countries. It would be a day dream to see peace unity and freedom and faith in middle east mindset
The Following User Says Thank You to hawx For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Saturday, May 30, 2015)
Old Saturday, May 30, 2015

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

@nelblueblue
Quote:
My dear bro ,India can't reach to America and Canada through strait of Malacca

India can reach America and Canada through strait of Malacca, via pacific ocean, do correct your info and that I know such type of error ever done by aspirants having printed map of the world.
Quote:
I will explain you by simple fact,that We (India and Pakistan) are located in south of globe.(in ir global south is comprises of poor and developing countries)
OMG. . You mean southern hemisphere? I can't believe this, a css aspirant has not knowledge that where Pakistan placed in the world . Ok let me tell you Pakistan lies at northern hemisphere at more or less 23 latitude. Furthermore what you lack, is the study of world geography thus, you are making castles in the air that. No doubt gwader posses much importance pertaining to it geographical position but it doesn't mean that, it is only valuable place of the world. Try to study map projection you will get a lot of knowledge about facts...... stay blessed

CorrectiveRedirection is on a distinguished road

*Parrikar’s new stint as defence minister has now even worsen the situation with his statement"
Kante se kaanta nikalte hain”*(extract thorn with thorn)

People raise Pakistan's flag in Indian occupied Kashmir and in other parts of India.

The question is, in this tit for that game, who would raise India's flag in Pakistan? No one.

India has clearly lost in this game.

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

!bro Pakistan is member of SAARC(south Asian association regional cooperative. Not north.
you need to study about the maps and yes I will recommend you to study Joshua s Goldstein as it is a fundamental book for you.Page 22 has drawn developed north and Developing south,My dear bro ascertain pak location.

Gwadar ,My dear bro it even hinders sea ships from strait of hemuz to Open sea of Indian ocean.It is shortest possible route to CIS.
Again Gwadar effects Strait of malaccas sea trafficking than how India steps into America.
by the way a big question is that ,what India wants to do in America,while America is establishing its headquartors in middle east,CIS ,and Afghanistan.
Read some foreign authors book.stay blessed and happy!
The Following User Says Thank You to nelblueblue For This Useful Post:
LovelyMano (Saturday, October 03, 2015)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
!bro Pakistan is member of SAARC(south Asian association regional cooperative. Not north.
you need to study about the maps and yes I will recommend you to study Joshua s Goldstein as it is a fundamental book for you.Page 22 has drawn developed north and Developing south,My dear bro ascertain pak location.

Gwadar ,My dear bro it even hinders sea ships from strait of hemuz to Open sea of Indian ocean.It is shortest possible route to CIS.
Again Gwadar effects Strait of malaccas sea trafficking than how India steps into America.
by the way a big question is that ,what India wants to do in America,while America is establishing its headquartors in middle east,CIS ,and Afghanistan.
Read some foreign authors book.stay blessed and happy!
Oh! I see, let me explain, SAARC is for south east Asian nations not for, nations of southern hemisphere, south east Asia means, in the south east of Asia not in the south east of the glob. Got it?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

AZKAFATIMA is on a distinguished road

I request all of you to stop criticizingone another and discuss to the point. This type of discussion lose it's spirit.